Shades of coziness

October 31, 2017

Me

I am extremely excited for something, can this be noticed on the photos? <3

I know I have been missing for a while from my blog, but I have dedicated my time to a new project and it takes a whole lot more than I ever imagined. It is a new path that I am embarking on and I can’t wait to start it and share it with you. It is happening so soon that I am nearly freaking out! But that’s what’s precious in life, isn’t it? Imagining the moment we look forward to so much, risking everything for something new, something more exciting…That’s what I did. Will you do it for something precious of yours? Think about it while having a look at these colourful photos.

Autumn

How does autumn make you feel? Some of you may already know but this is my favourite season of all… I put my cuddly sweater on and felt so comfortable the other day while walking around the city and just breathing in and enjoying the shades of autumn. Unlike most people, the gloomy weather doesn’t make me feel sad, instead I even feel cozy and homey. How about you? Do you already have your favourite warm autumn sweater?

Sweater H&M

Clutch with bangle ASOS

Pants – Zara

VB X EL makeup

The makeup that I am wearing is one of the looks of Victoria Beckham & Estee Lauder Collection. One of the makeup artists at my favourite Estee Lauder boutique in the city recreated the Miami look for me. We added some individual touches to adapt it to my face – a statement lip in matte black cassis with an ombre effect that perfectly welcomes the autumn. She finished my skin with warm bronzer and liquid gold & art deco electric blue eyes. Make yourself feel comfortable during autumn to enjoy most the season of the falling leaves.

• ivanasworld November 1, 2017 at 10:23 pm

Beautiful Sweater and love the look 🙂

• Jacqueline November 25, 2017 at 10:20 pm

Great post!

You have a nice blog!

Would you like to follow each other? (f4f) Please let me know on my blog with a comment! ;oD

Have a great day!

xoxo Jacqueline

2 months ago by renetakanevska Afternoons. ☕️ Today’s  #homeoffice
      2 months ago by renetakanevska Stripes & Reeboks See more - link in bio. P.s. Победителят от играта с PANDORA е в стори. ↖️
      3 months ago by renetakanevska Weekend Essentials This dress is my current favourite piece from Zara & I am planning to style an outfit with it soon. The sun is out and we are heading for a weekend lunch out. Have a lovely day! ❤️
      3 months ago by renetakanevska  @Reebok  in Copper Удобна & модерна маратонка. Виж как я комбинирах аз ☺️ - кликни линка в сторито. ↗️ Налични в Reebok Сердика център София и Гранд Мол Варна и онлайн.  @reebokbg
      3 months ago by renetakanevska ❤️ ИГРА ❤️Тази сребърна гривна ‘Влюбване’ и талисманът ‘Отвори сърцето си’ от Rose Gold колекцията на PANDORA очакват една прекрасна дама! ✨ ⭐ За да участваш:
      3 months ago by renetakanevska M O R N I N G I love the smell of coffee, roses & new beginnings. ☕️ #beautifulstarttotheday
      3 months ago by renetakanevska Good morning Start your day with a look ahead and make plans with purpose.  #officedecor  ▶️ LOVE10 for 10% off  @remindart
      3 months ago by renetakanevska A good concealer always works its magic! See how & why I use my new one from  @esteelauder  - link in bio. ↗️  #ad
      3 months ago by renetakanevska A little beauty note from me on my blog. ↗️  #DoubleWearorNothing   @esteelauder  За всички, които обичат продукта или искат да го изпробват - Double Wear Stay-in-Place на ексклузивната цена от 46лв. вместо 86лв. Само от 15.02.2018г. до 28.02.2018г.