PARISIAN BALCONY

May 14, 2017

After a day wandering around Paris and exploring new places, we came back to my ‘Parisian home’ (It’s my best friend Elé’s flat). I wanted to see the balcony and have a quick glance through the windows. All this happened just when we were getting ready for a night out in the city. I am wearing a Reformation velvet top, ZARA trousers and Amrapali earrings on the ornately shaped wrought iron balcony.

There is no better way to introduce the person behind the camera than with this post. I adore these shots and the person behind them. This is one of my favourite moments when he captured me and it was unplanned and random.  Dimitar is my boyfriend who has been taking most of my pictures since I started my blog. You have probably seen him in some of my stories on Instagram or in pictures. He is not a photographer, but he learned so well to capture the best of me, anytime and anywhere. So from now on you will know who D. is.

• Jacqueline May 23, 2017 at 2:01 pm

Great post!

You have a nice blog!

Would you like to follow each other? Let me know on my blog with a comment! ;oD

Have a great day!

xoxo Jacqueline

• ivanasworld May 29, 2017 at 5:17 pm

Amazing pictures and I love the look 🙂

1 month ago by renetakanevska Details
    • 1 month ago by renetakanevska
      1 month ago by renetakanevska Current favourite
      1 month ago by renetakanevska Afternoons. ☕️ Today’s  #homeoffice
      1 month ago by renetakanevska Stripes & Reeboks See more - link in bio. P.s. Победителят от играта с PANDORA е в стори. ↖️
      1 month ago by renetakanevska Weekend Essentials This dress is my current favourite piece from Zara & I am planning to style an outfit with it soon. The sun is out and we are heading for a weekend lunch out. Have a lovely day! ❤️
      1 month ago by renetakanevska  @Reebok  in Copper Удобна & модерна маратонка. Виж как я комбинирах аз ☺️ - кликни линка в сторито. ↗️ Налични в Reebok Сердика център София и Гранд Мол Варна и онлайн.  @reebokbg
      2 months ago by renetakanevska ❤️ ИГРА ❤️Тази сребърна гривна ‘Влюбване’ и талисманът ‘Отвори сърцето си’ от Rose Gold колекцията на PANDORA очакват една прекрасна дама! ✨ ⭐ За да участваш:
      2 months ago by renetakanevska M O R N I N G I love the smell of coffee, roses & new beginnings. ☕️ #beautifulstarttotheday
      2 months ago by renetakanevska Good morning Start your day with a look ahead and make plans with purpose.  #officedecor  ▶️ LOVE10 for 10% off  @remindart
      2 months ago by renetakanevska A good concealer always works its magic! See how & why I use my new one from  @esteelauder  - link in bio. ↗️  #ad
      2 months ago by renetakanevska A little beauty note from me on my blog. ↗️  #DoubleWearorNothing   @esteelauder  За всички, които обичат продукта или искат да го изпробват - Double Wear Stay-in-Place на ексклузивната цена от 46лв. вместо 86лв. Само от 15.02.2018г. до 28.02.2018г.