Casual Spring Style

March 5, 2017

Nude & White

These white ripped jeans are my comfy spring favourite bottoms. I can’t live without jeans. They are my go-to pick that always save the situation whenever I am in hurry or when I can’t decide what to wear. I feel myself when I wear a pair of denim. I love all types – from super skinny to boyfriend, I even like flare. Today I am wearing a pair of skinny boyfriend jeans by Forever21 combined with a nude pink suede jacket. The sneakers are not my everyday shoe, but when I wear them, I try to pick bright or unusual colours. The white backpack and sneakers perfectly finish the casual look. It is cute, stylish and most importantly comfortable – a good way to kick start the spring season in style!

Forever 21

My total look is by Forever 21. By the way the brand is opening a new store in Serdika Center, Sofia on the 18th of March! Come early because those who arrive before 11am will receive a gift card with 30% off! I will be there too, let’s have fun!

Photogrpahy by The Radiant Cherie

• Rena March 5, 2017 at 10:43 am

Very fresh your look with the white denims!
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena

• Sina March 6, 2017 at 3:55 pm

Wow you look so beautiful.That jacket is adorable and you look awesome in your white jeans.Great.

• ivanasworld March 7, 2017 at 8:26 pm

Beautiful look 🙂 Love the jacket 🙂

No images found!
    Try some other hashtag or username

• Hello new day
      24 hours ago by renetakanevska Hello new day
    • There is a new blog post with little notes forhellip
      2 days ago by renetakanevska There is a new blog post with little notes for Tweed & Velvet in my blog ↗️ Find the link in bio & let me know if you like the styling ❄️❤️
    • Positive morning  happy me! Starting amp ending my dayshellip
      3 days ago by renetakanevska Positive morning - happy me! Starting & ending my days with little reflection notes in my daily fulfilment notebook.
    • I wish you a great evening to the start ofhellip
      5 days ago by renetakanevska I wish you a great evening to the start of the weekend. ❤️
    •    Getting ready for the day but firsthellip
      1 week ago by renetakanevska Добро утро ❤️ Getting ready for the day, but first it’s & ☕️ time!
    • Thinking about summer sunsets
      2 weeks ago by renetakanevska Thinking about summer sunsets ❤️
    • Hello Friday  hope you all had a great weekhellip
      2 weeks ago by renetakanevska Hello Friday ☀️ hope you all had a great week so far and even more wonderful weekend ahead | wearing this beautiful blush shirt by  @cass_made  It is a trans-seasonal essential that will give you the shine you need.
    • Perfection in a cup
      2 weeks ago by renetakanevska Perfection in a cup. ❤️
    • Sunday snuggles amp browse through some decor ideas I reallyhellip
      2 weeks ago by renetakanevska Sunday snuggles & browse through some decor ideas ❤️I really love this clean and minimal English kitchen ✨
    • I will never get enough of these shades fashionessentials
      3 weeks ago by renetakanevska I will never get enough of these shades.  #fashionessentials
    • Happy celebration of the end of 2017 to everyone tonight!hellip
      3 weeks ago by renetakanevska Happy celebration of the end of 2017 to everyone tonight! ⭐️ It has been a great year in which I have regularly challenged myself to become better as a person and professionally. I have met so many wonderful people and spent a fantastic time in different countries for work and travel. I am grateful for what I have and thankful to everyone who supported me! Most importantly, in the beginning of 2017, I finally picked up the courage to start a new endeavor which I have long wanted to! ⭐️ Wish you a magical start of the New Year. Never…