Casual Spring Style

March 5, 2017

Nude & White

These white ripped jeans are my comfy spring favourite bottoms. I can’t live without jeans. They are my go-to pick that always save the situation whenever I am in hurry or when I can’t decide what to wear. I feel myself when I wear a pair of denim. I love all types – from super skinny to boyfriend, I even like flare. Today I am wearing a pair of skinny boyfriend jeans by Forever21 combined with a nude pink suede jacket. The sneakers are not my everyday shoe, but when I wear them, I try to pick bright or unusual colours. The white backpack and sneakers perfectly finish the casual look. It is cute, stylish and most importantly comfortable – a good way to kick start the spring season in style!

 

Forever 21

My total look is by Forever 21. By the way the brand is opening a new store in Serdika Center, Sofia on the 18th of March! Come early because those who arrive before 11am will receive a gift card with 30% off! I will be there too, let’s have fun! 

Photogrpahy by The Radiant Cherie

 


3 Comments

  • Rena March 5, 2017 at 10:43 am

    Very fresh your look with the white denims!
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    http://www.dressedwithsoul.com

    Reply
  • Sina March 6, 2017 at 3:55 pm

    Wow you look so beautiful.That jacket is adorable and you look awesome in your white jeans.Great.

    http://aliceimkleiderschrank.blogspot.de/

    Reply
  • ivanasworld March 7, 2017 at 8:26 pm

    Beautiful look 🙂 Love the jacket 🙂
    http://www.ivanasworld.com

    Reply
  • Leave a Reply

    Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

    Follow on Instagram

    • Current favourite
    • Details
    • Afternoons  Todays homeoffice
    • Stripes amp Reeboks See more  link in bio Pshellip
    • Weekend Essentials This dress is my current favourite piece fromhellip
    • Reebok in Copper  amp     hellip
    •          hellip
    • M O R N I N G I love thehellip
    • Good morning Start your day with a look ahead andhellip
    • A good concealer always works its magic! See how amphellip
    • A little beauty note from me on my blog hellip
    Close

    Fashion by Reneta Kanevska

    Fashion by Reneta Kanevska

    Inspired to inspire.
    People often describe me as a dreamer.
    Reneta Kanevska, fashion & lifestyle blogger.

     

    More about me

    Instagram

    • Details
      4 months ago by renetakanevska Details
    • 4 months ago by renetakanevska
    • Current favourite
      4 months ago by renetakanevska Current favourite
    • Afternoons  Todays homeoffice
      4 months ago by renetakanevska Afternoons. ☕️ Today’s  #homeoffice 
    • Stripes amp Reeboks See more  link in bio Pshellip
      4 months ago by renetakanevska Stripes & Reeboks See more - link in bio. P.s. Победителят от играта с PANDORA е в стори. ↖️
    • Weekend Essentials This dress is my current favourite piece fromhellip
      4 months ago by renetakanevska Weekend Essentials This dress is my current favourite piece from Zara & I am planning to style an outfit with it soon. The sun is out and we are heading for a weekend lunch out. Have a lovely day! ❤️
    • Reebok in Copper  amp     hellip
      4 months ago by renetakanevska  @Reebok  in Copper Удобна & модерна маратонка. Виж как я комбинирах аз ☺️ - кликни линка в сторито. ↗️ Налични в Reebok Сердика център София и Гранд Мол Варна и онлайн.  @reebokbg 
    •          hellip
      4 months ago by renetakanevska ❤️ ИГРА ❤️Тази сребърна гривна ‘Влюбване’ и талисманът ‘Отвори сърцето си’ от Rose Gold колекцията на PANDORA очакват една прекрасна дама! ✨ ⭐ За да участваш:
▶ Последвай  @renetakanevska  в Instagram
▶ Тагни в коментар под снимката 2 или 3 приятелки, които обожават PANDORA! ❤ 
Играта приключва на 12.03.18г. и е отворена само за участници на територията на България. Успех!
    • M O R N I N G I love thehellip
      5 months ago by renetakanevska M O R N I N G I love the smell of coffee, roses & new beginnings. ☕️ #beautifulstarttotheday 
    • Good morning Start your day with a look ahead andhellip
      5 months ago by renetakanevska Good morning Start your day with a look ahead and make plans with purpose.  #officedecor  ▶️ LOVE10 for 10% off  @remindart 
    • A good concealer always works its magic! See how amphellip
      5 months ago by renetakanevska A good concealer always works its magic! See how & why I use my new one from  @esteelauder  - link in bio. ↗️  #ad 
    • A little beauty note from me on my blog hellip
      5 months ago by renetakanevska A little beauty note from me on my blog. ↗️  #DoubleWearorNothing   @esteelauder  За всички, които обичат продукта или искат да го изпробват - Double Wear Stay-in-Place на ексклузивната цена от 46лв. вместо 86лв. Само от 15.02.2018г. до 28.02.2018г.