A Fairytale.

June 12, 2016

Love, emotions, true happiness, flowers in all shades of white, pink and purple and a lot more… I was very pleased to attend the wedding of our friends in Russia and I am happy to share some little bits of this magical moment with you. It was a beautiful day on the 3rd of June when we arrived at the venue of the wedding. We had a pre-wedding dinner where I could feel the positive vibes and excitement for the big day coming from everywhere. It was a relaxed evening and we were all looking forward to the ceremony day… The first thing that I saw on the next morning was how the altar was being prepared. I was absolutely blown away by its beauty and started to think that this day will be like in the most magnificent fairytales. Only if I had known how pure and sentimental the rest of the day would be… It was a dream wedding and such an inspirational and exciting moment. I hope you enjoy the photos and get a feeling of the incredible experience. <3

IMG_8826 IMG_8845

IMG_8535IMG_8877 IMG_8840
IMG_8839IMG_8465IMG_2319 IMG_8842FullSizeRenderIMG_8615princess 2 princess wedding
IMG_8837

IMG_8749
IMG_2311IMG_8830 IMG_8832

• ivanasworld June 12, 2016 at 7:20 pm

Beautiful dress and great event 🙂

• Louann Kristy June 22, 2016 at 1:35 pm

Thank you for sharing the photos !! You look so lovely and your dress is very beautiful.

What a lovely wedding.
    I always love outdoor style weddings, especially in the summertime. 🙂

6 months ago by renetakanevska Afternoons. ☕️ Today’s  #homeoffice
      7 months ago by renetakanevska Stripes & Reeboks See more - link in bio. P.s. Победителят от играта с PANDORA е в стори. ↖️
      7 months ago by renetakanevska Weekend Essentials This dress is my current favourite piece from Zara & I am planning to style an outfit with it soon. The sun is out and we are heading for a weekend lunch out. Have a lovely day! ❤️
      7 months ago by renetakanevska  @Reebok  in Copper Удобна & модерна маратонка. Виж как я комбинирах аз ☺️ - кликни линка в сторито. ↗️ Налични в Reebok Сердика център София и Гранд Мол Варна и онлайн.  @reebokbg
      7 months ago by renetakanevska ❤️ ИГРА ❤️Тази сребърна гривна ‘Влюбване’ и талисманът ‘Отвори сърцето си’ от Rose Gold колекцията на PANDORA очакват една прекрасна дама! ✨ ⭐ За да участваш:
      7 months ago by renetakanevska M O R N I N G I love the smell of coffee, roses & new beginnings. ☕️ #beautifulstarttotheday
      7 months ago by renetakanevska Good morning Start your day with a look ahead and make plans with purpose.  #officedecor  ▶️ LOVE10 for 10% off  @remindart
      7 months ago by renetakanevska A good concealer always works its magic! See how & why I use my new one from  @esteelauder  - link in bio. ↗️  #ad
      7 months ago by renetakanevska A little beauty note from me on my blog. ↗️  #DoubleWearorNothing   @esteelauder  За всички, които обичат продукта или искат да го изпробват - Double Wear Stay-in-Place на ексклузивната цена от 46лв. вместо 86лв. Само от 15.02.2018г. до 28.02.2018г.