A Fairytale.

June 12, 2016

Love, emotions, true happiness, flowers in all shades of white, pink and purple and a lot more… I was very pleased to attend the wedding of our friends in Russia and I am happy to share some little bits of this magical moment with you. It was a beautiful day on the 3rd of June when we arrived at the venue of the wedding. We had a pre-wedding dinner where I could feel the positive vibes and excitement for the big day coming from everywhere. It was a relaxed evening and we were all looking forward to the ceremony day… The first thing that I saw on the next morning was how the altar was being prepared. I was absolutely blown away by its beauty and started to think that this day will be like in the most magnificent fairytales. Only if I had known how pure and sentimental the rest of the day would be… It was a dream wedding and such an inspirational and exciting moment. I hope you enjoy the photos and get a feeling of the incredible experience. <3

IMG_8826 IMG_8845

IMG_8535IMG_8877 IMG_8840
IMG_8839IMG_8465IMG_2319 IMG_8842FullSizeRenderIMG_8615princess 2 princess wedding
IMG_8837

IMG_8749
IMG_2311IMG_8830 IMG_8832

• ivanasworld June 12, 2016 at 7:20 pm

Beautiful dress and great event 🙂

• Louann Kristy June 22, 2016 at 1:35 pm

Thank you for sharing the photos !! You look so lovely and your dress is very beautiful.

What a lovely wedding.
    I always love outdoor style weddings, especially in the summertime. 🙂

• Hello new day
    • There is a new blog post with little notes forhellip
    • Positive morning  happy me! Starting  ending my dayshellip
    • I wish you a great evening to the start ofhellip
    •    Getting ready for the day but firsthellip
    • Thinking about summer sunsets
    • Hello Friday  hope you all had a great weekhellip
    • Perfection in a cup
    • Sunday snuggles  browse through some decor ideas I reallyhellip
    • I will never get enough of these shades fashionessentials
    • Happy celebration of the end of 2017 to everyone tonight!hellip

• Hello new day
      24 hours ago by renetakanevska Hello new day
    • There is a new blog post with little notes forhellip
      2 days ago by renetakanevska There is a new blog post with little notes for Tweed & Velvet in my blog ↗️ Find the link in bio & let me know if you like the styling ❄️❤️
    • Positive morning  happy me! Starting amp ending my dayshellip
      3 days ago by renetakanevska Positive morning - happy me! Starting & ending my days with little reflection notes in my daily fulfilment notebook.
    • I wish you a great evening to the start ofhellip
      5 days ago by renetakanevska I wish you a great evening to the start of the weekend. ❤️
    •    Getting ready for the day but firsthellip
      1 week ago by renetakanevska Добро утро ❤️ Getting ready for the day, but first it’s & ☕️ time!
    • Thinking about summer sunsets
      2 weeks ago by renetakanevska Thinking about summer sunsets ❤️
    • Hello Friday  hope you all had a great weekhellip
      2 weeks ago by renetakanevska Hello Friday ☀️ hope you all had a great week so far and even more wonderful weekend ahead | wearing this beautiful blush shirt by  @cass_made  It is a trans-seasonal essential that will give you the shine you need.
    • Perfection in a cup
      2 weeks ago by renetakanevska Perfection in a cup. ❤️
    • Sunday snuggles amp browse through some decor ideas I reallyhellip
      2 weeks ago by renetakanevska Sunday snuggles & browse through some decor ideas ❤️I really love this clean and minimal English kitchen ✨
    • I will never get enough of these shades fashionessentials
      3 weeks ago by renetakanevska I will never get enough of these shades.  #fashionessentials
    • Happy celebration of the end of 2017 to everyone tonight!hellip
      3 weeks ago by renetakanevska Happy celebration of the end of 2017 to everyone tonight! ⭐️ It has been a great year in which I have regularly challenged myself to become better as a person and professionally. I have met so many wonderful people and spent a fantastic time in different countries for work and travel. I am grateful for what I have and thankful to everyone who supported me! Most importantly, in the beginning of 2017, I finally picked up the courage to start a new endeavor which I have long wanted to! ⭐️ Wish you a magical start of the New Year. Never…