Vienna days

April 15, 2016

There is a word that could perfectly describe the atmosphere in Vienna – serenity. There was a pleasant and calm feeling everywhere we went. All the people, even if they were in a hurry, did not run in a hectic way or look pressured. This got me thinking about how the big cities can make people react in a different way to the chaotic part of our daily lives. Wherever we live, we should individually decide how, positively or negatively, the crowds are going to impact our behaviour or mood. I will follow the Viennese way, by ignoring the agitation around me and just enjoying the rays of sunshine & the positive faces that my eyes capture.

I woke up on 23 in Vienna! I am thankful for having the chance to travel often and visit places that will illustrate a new vision and show me something different. I have always shared my opinion on travelling and how all journeys leave you with a new pile of inspirations afterwards. I will do it as much as I can because this triggers new ideas in me and I like it. On the pictures below you can see some of my favourite parts of Vienna. The beautiful palaces – Schönbrunn Palace and Belvedere are two of the most important architectural and historical Baroque monuments in the country. I could spend all day walking around them. I also captured the first tulips in Vienna for this spring, I am in love with them, it was absolutely beautiful. I hope you enjoy the photos and I hope this spring brings you all the joy and happiness you have been waiting for during the winter!

backschonbrunn2
eyes2

There is something beautiful in everyday, we just have to find it. 💗

A photo posted by Reneta Kanevska (@renetakanevska) on

At the heart of Wien ❤️

A photo posted by Reneta Kanevska (@renetakanevska) on

hair2belvedere

I want to make memories all over the world. ❤️

A photo posted by Reneta Kanevska (@renetakanevska) on

az i sho2

Still thinking about this beautiful place 💛

A photo posted by Reneta Kanevska (@renetakanevska) on

• ivanasworld April 18, 2016 at 10:47 pm

Beautiful city and great pictures 🙂

• sozudo April 20, 2016 at 5:28 am

Cool collection, very stylish! http://www.sozudo.no

2 months ago by renetakanevska Afternoons. ☕️ Today’s  #homeoffice
      2 months ago by renetakanevska Stripes & Reeboks See more - link in bio. P.s. Победителят от играта с PANDORA е в стори. ↖️
      3 months ago by renetakanevska Weekend Essentials This dress is my current favourite piece from Zara & I am planning to style an outfit with it soon. The sun is out and we are heading for a weekend lunch out. Have a lovely day! ❤️
      3 months ago by renetakanevska  @Reebok  in Copper Удобна & модерна маратонка. Виж как я комбинирах аз ☺️ - кликни линка в сторито. ↗️ Налични в Reebok Сердика център София и Гранд Мол Варна и онлайн.  @reebokbg
      3 months ago by renetakanevska ❤️ ИГРА ❤️Тази сребърна гривна ‘Влюбване’ и талисманът ‘Отвори сърцето си’ от Rose Gold колекцията на PANDORA очакват една прекрасна дама! ✨ ⭐ За да участваш:
      3 months ago by renetakanevska M O R N I N G I love the smell of coffee, roses & new beginnings. ☕️ #beautifulstarttotheday
      3 months ago by renetakanevska Good morning Start your day with a look ahead and make plans with purpose.  #officedecor  ▶️ LOVE10 for 10% off  @remindart
      3 months ago by renetakanevska A good concealer always works its magic! See how & why I use my new one from  @esteelauder  - link in bio. ↗️  #ad
      3 months ago by renetakanevska A little beauty note from me on my blog. ↗️  #DoubleWearorNothing   @esteelauder  За всички, които обичат продукта или искат да го изпробват - Double Wear Stay-in-Place на ексклузивната цена от 46лв. вместо 86лв. Само от 15.02.2018г. до 28.02.2018г.