BassBuds

September 3, 2015

Hi guys! I am happy to present you my new BassBuds earphones. Currently available in premium fashion retailers including Selfridges and Harvey Nichols, BassBuds have been inspired by and made for lovers of fashion, style and high quality sound. Each earpiece is embellished with a stunning Swarovski crystaland they are truly a fusion of fashion and technology. The sound is crystal clear with a strong bass, it is actually one of the best quality earphones I have ever had. BassBuds comes in the largest colour range in the world and the best thing is you can purchase  multiple pairs to colour co-ordinate it with your outfits. Beside their amazing look, you can wear them comfortably anywhere, even in the gym. The BassBuds come with innovative memory foam earbuds for optimum comfort and a secure fit, ensuring they stay in the ears while training. It is rare to find such a well-rounded and stylish earphones, especially on that price. I definitely recommend them! Also, I have a special code with 33% off for you guys! At checkout just use the code: renetak33 for your discount!

black and white copy

DSC_0309

DSC_0010

• Dimitar September 3, 2015 at 9:59 am

You look beautiful, amazing photos!

• Beauty Unearthly September 3, 2015 at 10:47 am

• Sunday snuggles  browse through some decor ideas I reallyhellip
    • I will never get enough of these shades fashionessentials
    • Happy celebration of the end of 2017 to everyone tonight!hellip

• Hello new day
      24 hours ago by renetakanevska Hello new day
    • There is a new blog post with little notes forhellip
      2 days ago by renetakanevska There is a new blog post with little notes for Tweed & Velvet in my blog ↗️ Find the link in bio & let me know if you like the styling ❄️❤️
    • Positive morning  happy me! Starting amp ending my dayshellip
      3 days ago by renetakanevska Positive morning - happy me! Starting & ending my days with little reflection notes in my daily fulfilment notebook.
    • I wish you a great evening to the start ofhellip
      5 days ago by renetakanevska I wish you a great evening to the start of the weekend. ❤️
    •    Getting ready for the day but firsthellip
      1 week ago by renetakanevska Добро утро ❤️ Getting ready for the day, but first it’s & ☕️ time!
    • Thinking about summer sunsets
      2 weeks ago by renetakanevska Thinking about summer sunsets ❤️
    • Hello Friday  hope you all had a great weekhellip
      2 weeks ago by renetakanevska Hello Friday ☀️ hope you all had a great week so far and even more wonderful weekend ahead | wearing this beautiful blush shirt by  @cass_made  It is a trans-seasonal essential that will give you the shine you need.
    • Perfection in a cup
      2 weeks ago by renetakanevska Perfection in a cup. ❤️
    • Sunday snuggles amp browse through some decor ideas I reallyhellip
      2 weeks ago by renetakanevska Sunday snuggles & browse through some decor ideas ❤️I really love this clean and minimal English kitchen ✨
    • I will never get enough of these shades fashionessentials
      3 weeks ago by renetakanevska I will never get enough of these shades.  #fashionessentials
    • Happy celebration of the end of 2017 to everyone tonight!hellip
      3 weeks ago by renetakanevska Happy celebration of the end of 2017 to everyone tonight! ⭐️ It has been a great year in which I have regularly challenged myself to become better as a person and professionally. I have met so many wonderful people and spent a fantastic time in different countries for work and travel. I am grateful for what I have and thankful to everyone who supported me! Most importantly, in the beginning of 2017, I finally picked up the courage to start a new endeavor which I have long wanted to! ⭐️ Wish you a magical start of the New Year. Never…