BassBuds

September 3, 2015

Hi guys! I am happy to present you my new BassBuds earphones. Currently available in premium fashion retailers including Selfridges and Harvey Nichols, BassBuds have been inspired by and made for lovers of fashion, style and high quality sound. Each earpiece is embellished with a stunning Swarovski crystaland they are truly a fusion of fashion and technology. The sound is crystal clear with a strong bass, it is actually one of the best quality earphones I have ever had. BassBuds comes in the largest colour range in the world and the best thing is you can purchase  multiple pairs to colour co-ordinate it with your outfits. Beside their amazing look, you can wear them comfortably anywhere, even in the gym. The BassBuds come with innovative memory foam earbuds for optimum comfort and a secure fit, ensuring they stay in the ears while training. It is rare to find such a well-rounded and stylish earphones, especially on that price. I definitely recommend them! Also, I have a special code with 33% off for you guys! At checkout just use the code: renetak33 for your discount!

black and white copy

DSC_0309

DSC_0010

• Dimitar September 3, 2015 at 9:59 am

You look beautiful, amazing photos!

• Beauty Unearthly September 3, 2015 at 10:47 am

Lovely post, happy day dear! <3

4 months ago by renetakanevska Afternoons. ☕️ Today’s  #homeoffice
      4 months ago by renetakanevska Stripes & Reeboks See more - link in bio. P.s. Победителят от играта с PANDORA е в стори. ↖️
      4 months ago by renetakanevska Weekend Essentials This dress is my current favourite piece from Zara & I am planning to style an outfit with it soon. The sun is out and we are heading for a weekend lunch out. Have a lovely day! ❤️
      4 months ago by renetakanevska  @Reebok  in Copper Удобна & модерна маратонка. Виж как я комбинирах аз ☺️ - кликни линка в сторито. ↗️ Налични в Reebok Сердика център София и Гранд Мол Варна и онлайн.  @reebokbg
      4 months ago by renetakanevska ❤️ ИГРА ❤️Тази сребърна гривна ‘Влюбване’ и талисманът ‘Отвори сърцето си’ от Rose Gold колекцията на PANDORA очакват една прекрасна дама! ✨ ⭐ За да участваш:
      5 months ago by renetakanevska M O R N I N G I love the smell of coffee, roses & new beginnings. ☕️ #beautifulstarttotheday
      5 months ago by renetakanevska Good morning Start your day with a look ahead and make plans with purpose.  #officedecor  ▶️ LOVE10 for 10% off  @remindart
      5 months ago by renetakanevska A good concealer always works its magic! See how & why I use my new one from  @esteelauder  - link in bio. ↗️  #ad
      5 months ago by renetakanevska A little beauty note from me on my blog. ↗️  #DoubleWearorNothing   @esteelauder  За всички, които обичат продукта или искат да го изпробват - Double Wear Stay-in-Place на ексклузивната цена от 46лв. вместо 86лв. Само от 15.02.2018г. до 28.02.2018г.