Outfit of the Week

August 31, 2015

Favourite style of the week: @fashion_andthecity

A new exotic summer outfit by Hara.

She is wearing an asymmetrical long dress, wide heel platforms and a chic cross-bag

perfect for your summer vacation!

Submit your outfit for a chance to be featured!

• Beauty Unearthly August 31, 2015 at 7:25 pm

Wow! You look so pretty!!!

• giulia September 1, 2015 at 8:04 am

nice pic and nice outfit!!!

• ivanasworld September 1, 2015 at 10:30 am

Beautiful skirt 🙂

• Positive morning  happy me! Starting  ending my dayshellip
    • I wish you a great evening to the start ofhellip
    •    Getting ready for the day but firsthellip
    • Thinking about summer sunsets
    • Hello Friday  hope you all had a great weekhellip
    • Perfection in a cup
    • Sunday snuggles  browse through some decor ideas I reallyhellip
    • I will never get enough of these shades fashionessentials
    • Happy celebration of the end of 2017 to everyone tonight!hellip
    • With 2018 just around the corner get ready for ahellip
    • Merry Christmas! On this special day I am sharing ahellip

• Positive morning  happy me! Starting amp ending my dayshellip
      1 day ago by renetakanevska Positive morning - happy me! Starting & ending my days with little reflection notes in my daily fulfilment notebook.
    • I wish you a great evening to the start ofhellip
      3 days ago by renetakanevska I wish you a great evening to the start of the weekend. ❤️
    •    Getting ready for the day but firsthellip
      1 week ago by renetakanevska Добро утро ❤️ Getting ready for the day, but first it’s & ☕️ time!
    • Thinking about summer sunsets
      1 week ago by renetakanevska Thinking about summer sunsets ❤️
    • Hello Friday  hope you all had a great weekhellip
      1 week ago by renetakanevska Hello Friday ☀️ hope you all had a great week so far and even more wonderful weekend ahead | wearing this beautiful blush shirt by  @cass_made  It is a trans-seasonal essential that will give you the shine you need.
    • Perfection in a cup
      2 weeks ago by renetakanevska Perfection in a cup. ❤️
    • Sunday snuggles amp browse through some decor ideas I reallyhellip
      2 weeks ago by renetakanevska Sunday snuggles & browse through some decor ideas ❤️I really love this clean and minimal English kitchen ✨
    • I will never get enough of these shades fashionessentials
      2 weeks ago by renetakanevska I will never get enough of these shades.  #fashionessentials
    • Happy celebration of the end of 2017 to everyone tonight!hellip
      3 weeks ago by renetakanevska Happy celebration of the end of 2017 to everyone tonight! ⭐️ It has been a great year in which I have regularly challenged myself to become better as a person and professionally. I have met so many wonderful people and spent a fantastic time in different countries for work and travel. I am grateful for what I have and thankful to everyone who supported me! Most importantly, in the beginning of 2017, I finally picked up the courage to start a new endeavor which I have long wanted to! ⭐️ Wish you a magical start of the New Year. Never…
    • With 2018 just around the corner get ready for ahellip
      3 weeks ago by renetakanevska With 2018 just around the corner, get ready for a wonderful year ahead by adding this powerful reminder to your collection. ❤️  @remindart
    • Merry Christmas! On this special day I am sharing ahellip
      4 weeks ago by renetakanevska Merry Christmas! On this special day, I am sharing a warm note to all of you around here on my blog. ⬆️ Link in bio.