Rare London

August 23, 2015

It is still summer at most places, but not here in London though! I couldn’t feel the hot and sweaty summer days this year, because the weather in London has been pretty chilly so far. After the Pure show and all the articles I have written for the upcoming autumn/winter 15, I became so inspired to create an outfit in a fall palette! Some of my personal favourite shades of the autumnal palette are the rustic tones. They are an update and a new take on the brown hues. I have picked this rustic colour suede skirt by Rare London to create this style. I opted for a black top in velvet and flat black sandals. I am also wearing a bag from River Island that has gold details. For a final touch, I added statement golden earrings and bracelet.

If you want to own a go-to skirt that is fabulous enough to take you through the whole autumn/winter season, make sure to check out the new collection of  Rare London. Rare London’s collections are always step ahead of the game following the latest trends. I am sure you can find something that will fit your style!

Don’t forget to follow your personal style and get inspired form the fashion trends! Show me your most stylish outfit from this summer and I will feature it on Outfit of the week favourites! Submit here!

gold rare london2

bytheriverfavourite one2rare london2dw22bulgarian bloggers2preview2

4 Comments

  • giulia August 23, 2015 at 6:04 pm

    nice look!

    Reply
  • Beatriz August 24, 2015 at 9:29 am

    I would change my hot Spanish weather for a bit of fall, I love fall! Ican’t wait to wear this kind of fashion!

    Reply
  • Monika Berdnik August 24, 2015 at 9:43 am

    I really really love this outfit,
    so classy and fashionable, the top is amazing,
    you look really elegant 🙂

    Reply
  • Beauty Unearthly August 24, 2015 at 7:46 pm

    Gorgeous! You look lovely dear!

    Reply
  • Leave a Reply

    Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

    Follow on Instagram

    • Wearing beautiful pieces from the new PANDORA Rose Collection theofficialpandorahellip
    • Thank you verginiagmua for making me feel beautiful for thehellip
    • Leave a little sparkle wherever you go
    • The ideal comfy red outfit reebok
    • Morning essentials  Repost reebokbg  renetakanevska   hellip
    • 1 or 2    Reebok   hellip
    • Back home and relaxing after an exciting weekend  hellip
    • NEW         hellip
    •       lidlbulgaria   hellip
    • Desk situation this Monday morning     hellip
    • Sunday thoughts worth sharing
    • Morning  My beautiful case by houseofelua adds a littlehellip
    Close

    Fashion by Reneta Kanevska

    Fashion by Reneta Kanevska

    Inspired to inspire.
    People often describe me as a dreamer.
    Reneta Kanevska, fashion & lifestyle blogger.

     

    More about me

    Instagram

    • Wearing beautiful pieces from the new PANDORA Rose Collection theofficialpandorahellip
      19 hours ago by renetakanevska Wearing beautiful pieces from the new PANDORA Rose Collection  @theofficialpandora  has the power to make you feel special.  #DOSEETHEWONDERFUL 
    • Thank you verginiagmua for making me feel so beautiful forhellip
      5 days ago by renetakanevska Thank you  @verginiagmua  for making me feel so beautiful for the very special day last Saturday ❤️
    • Leave a little sparkle wherever you go
      6 days ago by renetakanevska Leave a little sparkle wherever you go ❤️
    • The ideal comfy red outfit reebok
      7 days ago by renetakanevska The ideal comfy red outfit  @reebok 
    • Morning essentials  Repost reebokbg  renetakanevska   hellip
      1 week ago by renetakanevska Morning essentials ☀️  #Repost   @reebokbg  •  @renetakanevska  комбинира смело нашите Club C с дързост и стил. Посетете профила ѝ, за да видите предложенията на Ренета за дневна и вечерна визия с участието на Club C Melted Metals
    • 1 or 2    Reebok   hellip
      1 week ago by renetakanevska 1️⃣ or 2️⃣ Как да комбинираш Reebok в ежедневна и елегантна визия, съчетаваща комфорт и стил? Прочети повече - линк в стори. .  @reebokbg  Налични в Reebok Сердика център София и Гранд Мол Варна и онлайн.
    • Back home and relaxing after an exciting weekend  hellip
      1 week ago by renetakanevska Back home and relaxing after an exciting weekend. ❤️ - За тези, които ме попитаха, роклята ще бъде налична на 18-ти Септември в магазините на  @lidlbulgaria  ✨ #LETSWOW   #esmarabyheidiklum 
    • NEW         hellip
      2 weeks ago by renetakanevska NEW ❤️ Днес в блога ми ти показвам стайлинг с малка черна рокля от колекцията на  @lidlbulgaria  &  @heidiklum  ❤️ Линк в стори ⬆️  #LETSWOW   #esmarabyheidiklum 
    •       lidlbulgaria   hellip
      2 weeks ago by renetakanevska Радвам се да ти споделя, че  @lidlbulgaria  подготвят нещо много модерно съвместно с невероятната  @heidiklum . ❤️ Ще може да прочетеш повече на блога ми утре сутрин. ✨  #LETSWOW   #EsmarabyHeidiKlum   #lidlfashionweek   #lidlfashion 
    • Desk situation this Monday morning     hellip
      2 weeks ago by renetakanevska Desk situation this Monday morning ☕️ Слънчево утро ☀️ Ако искате да разберете моите beauty тайни, може да ги откриете в новия брой на  @okmagazinebg 
    • Sunday thoughts worth sharing
      2 weeks ago by renetakanevska Sunday thoughts worth sharing. ✨
    • Morning  My beautiful case by houseofelua adds a littlehellip
      3 weeks ago by renetakanevska Morning ❤️ My beautiful case by  @houseofelua  adds a little something extra to my outfits. ✨