Rare London

August 23, 2015

It is still summer at most places, but not here in London though! I couldn’t feel the hot and sweaty summer days this year, because the weather in London has been pretty chilly so far. After the Pure show and all the articles I have written for the upcoming autumn/winter 15, I became so inspired to create an outfit in a fall palette! Some of my personal favourite shades of the autumnal palette are the rustic tones. They are an update and a new take on the brown hues. I have picked this rustic colour suede skirt by Rare London to create this style. I opted for a black top in velvet and flat black sandals. I am also wearing a bag from River Island that has gold details. For a final touch, I added statement golden earrings and bracelet.

If you want to own a go-to skirt that is fabulous enough to take you through the whole autumn/winter season, make sure to check out the new collection of  Rare London. Rare London’s collections are always step ahead of the game following the latest trends. I am sure you can find something that will fit your style!

Don’t forget to follow your personal style and get inspired form the fashion trends! Show me your most stylish outfit from this summer and I will feature it on Outfit of the week favourites! Submit here!

gold rare london2

bytheriverfavourite one2rare london2dw22bulgarian bloggers2preview2

• giulia August 23, 2015 at 6:04 pm

nice look!

• Beatriz August 24, 2015 at 9:29 am

I would change my hot Spanish weather for a bit of fall, I love fall! Ican’t wait to wear this kind of fashion!

• Monika Berdnik August 24, 2015 at 9:43 am

I really really love this outfit,
    so classy and fashionable, the top is amazing,
    you look really elegant 🙂

• Beauty Unearthly August 24, 2015 at 7:46 pm

Gorgeous! You look lovely dear!

• Hello new day
    • There is a new blog post with little notes forhellip
    • Positive morning  happy me! Starting  ending my dayshellip
    • I wish you a great evening to the start ofhellip
    •    Getting ready for the day but firsthellip
    • Thinking about summer sunsets
    • Hello Friday  hope you all had a great weekhellip
    • Perfection in a cup
    • Sunday snuggles  browse through some decor ideas I reallyhellip
    • I will never get enough of these shades fashionessentials
    • Happy celebration of the end of 2017 to everyone tonight!hellip

• Hello new day
      24 hours ago by renetakanevska Hello new day
    • There is a new blog post with little notes forhellip
      2 days ago by renetakanevska There is a new blog post with little notes for Tweed & Velvet in my blog ↗️ Find the link in bio & let me know if you like the styling ❄️❤️
    • Positive morning  happy me! Starting amp ending my dayshellip
      3 days ago by renetakanevska Positive morning - happy me! Starting & ending my days with little reflection notes in my daily fulfilment notebook.
    • I wish you a great evening to the start ofhellip
      5 days ago by renetakanevska I wish you a great evening to the start of the weekend. ❤️
    •    Getting ready for the day but firsthellip
      1 week ago by renetakanevska Добро утро ❤️ Getting ready for the day, but first it’s & ☕️ time!
    • Thinking about summer sunsets
      2 weeks ago by renetakanevska Thinking about summer sunsets ❤️
    • Hello Friday  hope you all had a great weekhellip
      2 weeks ago by renetakanevska Hello Friday ☀️ hope you all had a great week so far and even more wonderful weekend ahead | wearing this beautiful blush shirt by  @cass_made  It is a trans-seasonal essential that will give you the shine you need.
    • Perfection in a cup
      2 weeks ago by renetakanevska Perfection in a cup. ❤️
    • Sunday snuggles amp browse through some decor ideas I reallyhellip
      2 weeks ago by renetakanevska Sunday snuggles & browse through some decor ideas ❤️I really love this clean and minimal English kitchen ✨
    • I will never get enough of these shades fashionessentials
      3 weeks ago by renetakanevska I will never get enough of these shades.  #fashionessentials
    • Happy celebration of the end of 2017 to everyone tonight!hellip
      3 weeks ago by renetakanevska Happy celebration of the end of 2017 to everyone tonight! ⭐️ It has been a great year in which I have regularly challenged myself to become better as a person and professionally. I have met so many wonderful people and spent a fantastic time in different countries for work and travel. I am grateful for what I have and thankful to everyone who supported me! Most importantly, in the beginning of 2017, I finally picked up the courage to start a new endeavor which I have long wanted to! ⭐️ Wish you a magical start of the New Year. Never…