Londoner

August 14, 2015

Popular

Welcome to Fashion by Reneta, guys! I am excited to present you the re-designed blog and I hope you like it! It is a lot broader in terms of content and I will post articles more often. I also have an Outfit Submit Section where you guys can post your outfits and I will pick my favourite one and publish it as the best dress of the week!

Some people see London as a hectic place, which frustrates with its intensity. I see London as a lively city full of opportunities for those who are ready to seize them and work hard. I often like to say that in London I dare to dream. Every time I go out, I see something exciting and new and I feel that this somehow arouses new ideas in me. Everything that happened here has marked my future path in life and has changed me in a better way. I have successfully graduated from university last month and I am proud to say I have First Class Honours in Fashion Marketing and Business Management! I am leaving London for a couple of months after London Fashion Week in September, but I will be back very soon! I am happy to share with you that the education was one of the many unforgettable and worthy experiences that London gave me.  I am more than thrilled to say I had three amazing years here and I have met people that will stay in my life forever! I believe you can say this for every city, yet if you think your or any city is not inspiring enough, then you probably don’t know much about it. Every city has a story, go out and find it. Dream and explore without limits.

Enjoy the photos and tell me which city inspires you the most and makes you feel alive!

DSC_0179

DSC_0257

DSC_0226

DSC_0274

DSC_0289

DSC_0333

DSC_0311
IMG_0698

IMG_0650

Popular

• sarah August 15, 2015 at 7:38 am

You looked gorgeous <3

• Beauty Unearthly August 15, 2015 at 3:37 pm

Gorgeous! You look lovely dear!

• Adhi Wahyudi August 16, 2015 at 1:22 pm

stunning place! you look beautiful :3

• Dimi August 16, 2015 at 3:18 pm

Great pictures! Well done to the photographer!

• Elena August 16, 2015 at 11:00 pm

True words! Looking terrific!

• Beatriz August 18, 2015 at 8:26 am

Nice new blog 🙂
    I’ve been in London, only visiting, but.. there’s always some thing to see, something to do…! I want to go back someday 🙂

• oakley sunglasses outlet October 19, 2015 at 10:51 pm

Saved as a favorite, І like your web site!

• Hello new day
    • There is a new blog post with little notes forhellip
    • Positive morning  happy me! Starting  ending my dayshellip
    • I wish you a great evening to the start ofhellip
    •    Getting ready for the day but firsthellip
    • Thinking about summer sunsets
    • Hello Friday  hope you all had a great weekhellip
    • Perfection in a cup
    • Sunday snuggles  browse through some decor ideas I reallyhellip
    • I will never get enough of these shades fashionessentials
    • Happy celebration of the end of 2017 to everyone tonight!hellip

• Hello new day
      24 hours ago by renetakanevska Hello new day
    • There is a new blog post with little notes forhellip
      2 days ago by renetakanevska There is a new blog post with little notes for Tweed & Velvet in my blog ↗️ Find the link in bio & let me know if you like the styling ❄️❤️
    • Positive morning  happy me! Starting amp ending my dayshellip
      3 days ago by renetakanevska Positive morning - happy me! Starting & ending my days with little reflection notes in my daily fulfilment notebook.
    • I wish you a great evening to the start ofhellip
      5 days ago by renetakanevska I wish you a great evening to the start of the weekend. ❤️
    •    Getting ready for the day but firsthellip
      1 week ago by renetakanevska Добро утро ❤️ Getting ready for the day, but first it’s & ☕️ time!
    • Thinking about summer sunsets
      2 weeks ago by renetakanevska Thinking about summer sunsets ❤️
    • Hello Friday  hope you all had a great weekhellip
      2 weeks ago by renetakanevska Hello Friday ☀️ hope you all had a great week so far and even more wonderful weekend ahead | wearing this beautiful blush shirt by  @cass_made  It is a trans-seasonal essential that will give you the shine you need.
    • Perfection in a cup
      2 weeks ago by renetakanevska Perfection in a cup. ❤️
    • Sunday snuggles amp browse through some decor ideas I reallyhellip
      2 weeks ago by renetakanevska Sunday snuggles & browse through some decor ideas ❤️I really love this clean and minimal English kitchen ✨
    • I will never get enough of these shades fashionessentials
      3 weeks ago by renetakanevska I will never get enough of these shades.  #fashionessentials
    • Happy celebration of the end of 2017 to everyone tonight!hellip
      3 weeks ago by renetakanevska Happy celebration of the end of 2017 to everyone tonight! ⭐️ It has been a great year in which I have regularly challenged myself to become better as a person and professionally. I have met so many wonderful people and spent a fantastic time in different countries for work and travel. I am grateful for what I have and thankful to everyone who supported me! Most importantly, in the beginning of 2017, I finally picked up the courage to start a new endeavor which I have long wanted to! ⭐️ Wish you a magical start of the New Year. Never…