Londoner

August 14, 2015

Popular

Welcome to Fashion by Reneta, guys! I am excited to present you the re-designed blog and I hope you like it! It is a lot broader in terms of content and I will post articles more often. I also have an Outfit Submit Section where you guys can post your outfits and I will pick my favourite one and publish it as the best dress of the week!

Some people see London as a hectic place, which frustrates with its intensity. I see London as a lively city full of opportunities for those who are ready to seize them and work hard. I often like to say that in London I dare to dream. Every time I go out, I see something exciting and new and I feel that this somehow arouses new ideas in me. Everything that happened here has marked my future path in life and has changed me in a better way. I have successfully graduated from university last month and I am proud to say I have First Class Honours in Fashion Marketing and Business Management! I am leaving London for a couple of months after London Fashion Week in September, but I will be back very soon! I am happy to share with you that the education was one of the many unforgettable and worthy experiences that London gave me.  I am more than thrilled to say I had three amazing years here and I have met people that will stay in my life forever! I believe you can say this for every city, yet if you think your or any city is not inspiring enough, then you probably don’t know much about it. Every city has a story, go out and find it. Dream and explore without limits.

Enjoy the photos and tell me which city inspires you the most and makes you feel alive!

DSC_0179

DSC_0257

DSC_0226

DSC_0274

DSC_0289

DSC_0333

DSC_0311
IMG_0698

IMG_0650

Popular

• sarah August 15, 2015 at 7:38 am

You looked gorgeous <3

• Beauty Unearthly August 15, 2015 at 3:37 pm

Gorgeous! You look lovely dear!

• Adhi Wahyudi August 16, 2015 at 1:22 pm

stunning place! you look beautiful :3

• Dimi August 16, 2015 at 3:18 pm

Great pictures! Well done to the photographer!

• Elena August 16, 2015 at 11:00 pm

True words! Looking terrific!

• Beatriz August 18, 2015 at 8:26 am

Nice new blog 🙂
    I’ve been in London, only visiting, but.. there’s always some thing to see, something to do…! I want to go back someday 🙂

• oakley sunglasses outlet October 19, 2015 at 10:51 pm

Saved as a favorite, І like your web site!

4 months ago by renetakanevska Afternoons. ☕️ Today’s  #homeoffice
      4 months ago by renetakanevska Stripes & Reeboks See more - link in bio. P.s. Победителят от играта с PANDORA е в стори. ↖️
      4 months ago by renetakanevska Weekend Essentials This dress is my current favourite piece from Zara & I am planning to style an outfit with it soon. The sun is out and we are heading for a weekend lunch out. Have a lovely day! ❤️
      4 months ago by renetakanevska  @Reebok  in Copper Удобна & модерна маратонка. Виж как я комбинирах аз ☺️ - кликни линка в сторито. ↗️ Налични в Reebok Сердика център София и Гранд Мол Варна и онлайн.  @reebokbg
      4 months ago by renetakanevska ❤️ ИГРА ❤️Тази сребърна гривна ‘Влюбване’ и талисманът ‘Отвори сърцето си’ от Rose Gold колекцията на PANDORA очакват една прекрасна дама! ✨ ⭐ За да участваш:
      5 months ago by renetakanevska M O R N I N G I love the smell of coffee, roses & new beginnings. ☕️ #beautifulstarttotheday
      5 months ago by renetakanevska Good morning Start your day with a look ahead and make plans with purpose.  #officedecor  ▶️ LOVE10 for 10% off  @remindart
      5 months ago by renetakanevska A good concealer always works its magic! See how & why I use my new one from  @esteelauder  - link in bio. ↗️  #ad
      5 months ago by renetakanevska A little beauty note from me on my blog. ↗️  #DoubleWearorNothing   @esteelauder  За всички, които обичат продукта или искат да го изпробват - Double Wear Stay-in-Place на ексклузивната цена от 46лв. вместо 86лв. Само от 15.02.2018г. до 28.02.2018г.