Londoner

August 14, 2015

Popular

Welcome to Fashion by Reneta, guys! I am excited to present you the re-designed blog and I hope you like it! It is a lot broader in terms of content and I will post articles more often. I also have an Outfit Submit Section where you guys can post your outfits and I will pick my favourite one and publish it as the best dress of the week!

Some people see London as a hectic place, which frustrates with its intensity. I see London as a lively city full of opportunities for those who are ready to seize them and work hard. I often like to say that in London I dare to dream. Every time I go out, I see something exciting and new and I feel that this somehow arouses new ideas in me. Everything that happened here has marked my future path in life and has changed me in a better way. I have successfully graduated from university last month and I am proud to say I have First Class Honours in Fashion Marketing and Business Management! I am leaving London for a couple of months after London Fashion Week in September, but I will be back very soon! I am happy to share with you that the education was one of the many unforgettable and worthy experiences that London gave me.  I am more than thrilled to say I had three amazing years here and I have met people that will stay in my life forever! I believe you can say this for every city, yet if you think your or any city is not inspiring enough, then you probably don’t know much about it. Every city has a story, go out and find it. Dream and explore without limits.

Enjoy the photos and tell me which city inspires you the most and makes you feel alive!

DSC_0179

DSC_0257

DSC_0226

DSC_0274

DSC_0289

DSC_0333

DSC_0311
IMG_0698

IMG_0650

Popular

• sarah August 15, 2015 at 7:38 am

You looked gorgeous <3

• Beauty Unearthly August 15, 2015 at 3:37 pm

Gorgeous! You look lovely dear!

• Adhi Wahyudi August 16, 2015 at 1:22 pm

stunning place! you look beautiful :3

• Dimi August 16, 2015 at 3:18 pm

Great pictures! Well done to the photographer!

• Elena August 16, 2015 at 11:00 pm

True words! Looking terrific!

• Beatriz August 18, 2015 at 8:26 am

Nice new blog 🙂
    I’ve been in London, only visiting, but.. there’s always some thing to see, something to do…! I want to go back someday 🙂

• oakley sunglasses outlet October 19, 2015 at 10:51 pm

Saved as a favorite, І like your web site!

• Wearing beautiful pieces from the new PANDORA Rose Collection theofficialpandorahellip
    • Thank you verginiagmua for making me feel beautiful for thehellip
    • Leave a little sparkle wherever you go
    • The ideal comfy red outfit reebok
    • Morning essentials  Repost reebokbg  renetakanevska   hellip
    • 1 or 2    Reebok   hellip
    • Back home and relaxing after an exciting weekend  hellip
    • NEW         hellip
    •       lidlbulgaria   hellip
    • Desk situation this Monday morning     hellip
    • Sunday thoughts worth sharing
    • Morning  My beautiful case by houseofelua adds a littlehellip

19 hours ago by renetakanevska Wearing beautiful pieces from the new PANDORA Rose Collection  @theofficialpandora  has the power to make you feel special.  #DOSEETHEWONDERFUL
    • Thank you verginiagmua for making me feel so beautiful forhellip
      5 days ago by renetakanevska Thank you  @verginiagmua  for making me feel so beautiful for the very special day last Saturday ❤️
    • Leave a little sparkle wherever you go
      6 days ago by renetakanevska Leave a little sparkle wherever you go ❤️
    • The ideal comfy red outfit reebok
      7 days ago by renetakanevska The ideal comfy red outfit  @reebok
    • Morning essentials  Repost reebokbg  renetakanevska   hellip
      1 week ago by renetakanevska Morning essentials ☀️  #Repost   @reebokbg  •  @renetakanevska  комбинира смело нашите Club C с дързост и стил. Посетете профила ѝ, за да видите предложенията на Ренета за дневна и вечерна визия с участието на Club C Melted Metals
    • 1 or 2    Reebok   hellip
      1 week ago by renetakanevska 1️⃣ or 2️⃣ Как да комбинираш Reebok в ежедневна и елегантна визия, съчетаваща комфорт и стил? Прочети повече - линк в стори. .  @reebokbg  Налични в Reebok Сердика център София и Гранд Мол Варна и онлайн.
    • Back home and relaxing after an exciting weekend  hellip
      1 week ago by renetakanevska Back home and relaxing after an exciting weekend. ❤️ - За тези, които ме попитаха, роклята ще бъде налична на 18-ти Септември в магазините на  @lidlbulgaria  ✨ #LETSWOW   #esmarabyheidiklum
    • NEW         hellip
      2 weeks ago by renetakanevska NEW ❤️ Днес в блога ми ти показвам стайлинг с малка черна рокля от колекцията на  @lidlbulgaria  &  @heidiklum  ❤️ Линк в стори ⬆️  #LETSWOW   #esmarabyheidiklum
    •       lidlbulgaria   hellip
      2 weeks ago by renetakanevska Радвам се да ти споделя, че  @lidlbulgaria  подготвят нещо много модерно съвместно с невероятната  @heidiklum . ❤️ Ще може да прочетеш повече на блога ми утре сутрин. ✨  #LETSWOW   #EsmarabyHeidiKlum   #lidlfashionweek   #lidlfashion
    • Desk situation this Monday morning     hellip
      2 weeks ago by renetakanevska Desk situation this Monday morning ☕️ Слънчево утро ☀️ Ако искате да разберете моите beauty тайни, може да ги откриете в новия брой на  @okmagazinebg
    • Sunday thoughts worth sharing
      2 weeks ago by renetakanevska Sunday thoughts worth sharing. ✨
    • Morning  My beautiful case by houseofelua adds a littlehellip
      3 weeks ago by renetakanevska Morning ❤️ My beautiful case by  @houseofelua  adds a little something extra to my outfits. ✨