Key Items SS16

August 13, 2015

Don’t be afraid of layering, loose silhouettes and wide leg trousers! Next summer we will have an abundance of these styles and a lot more. I have summed up my favourite key items from the WGSN forecast that is presented at Pure London. It is a useful guide on how to start preparing for next summer and also what to keep from this year’s wardrobe that will make a perfect fit for the following season!

The new goddess dress is more contemporary and less flirty. It is perfect for eveningwear and looks even more flawless in luxurious fabrics like silk, chiffon and lace.

DSC_0061

The boho style will still remain popular next summer. One of my new favourite pieces is the gypset dress. You can see it many versatile shapes and patterns and you can make an individual touch while styling it.

One of my favourite items for a feminine look is the blouse dress. It is an all-year-rounder and might be worn in different silhouettes – wrap-around, flare or pleated skirt.

DSC_0092

Update your wardrobe with another retro style. The jumpsuits have had a massive increase in counts in the last season and now we will see them in midi, knee or full-length versions and in plenty of colours and fabrics.

DSC_0078

The cropped kick-flare will continue its presence in SS16 and especially in denim fabric. It is a retro inspired shape with a new take on the silhouette. I will suggest combining it with statement heels.

No leg is too wide! The culottes glided down the runway for a couple of seasons, and now they are one of the main items in our wardrobes. The oversized shape of the cullote will continue in SS16 and may be seen in denim, jersey, leather or cotton.

The micro top is a shorter version of the crop top and it will be the new crop for SS16. If it is combined with a matching skirt or trouser, it may be the go-to way to take you from day to evening!

DSC_0102

The seasons blend together and trends fly by so fast! The poncho‘s presence in the summer will be as strong as the one in the winter. The most photographed item for AW15 has a new take on with Mexican-inspired Baja designs. The poncho will be your perfect pick for beachwear, festival attire or simply boho inspired styles.

Sportswear won’t be massive in SS16, but still it won’t be completely gone. If you want a more sporty appeal, the lightweight sport coat may be an alternative to the trench coat.

A new take on the trucker jacket will be seen next season. The trucker is a great piece for versatile styles – more casual as well as more exceptional ones. If you want a boutique feeling, pick a decorated trucker jacket with embroidery, beads and embellishments.

The fluid duster has the feel of maxi trench coats and it is its perfect alternative. My suggestion for colour for this would be the beige pallet or more neutral earthy hues.

DSC_0070

• Beauty Unearthly August 14, 2015 at 6:20 am

Lovely post, have a beautiful weekend dear! <3

• somoda July 17, 2016 at 3:41 pm

These photos are just amazing!

1 month ago by renetakanevska Details
    • 1 month ago by renetakanevska
      1 month ago by renetakanevska Current favourite
      1 month ago by renetakanevska Afternoons. ☕️ Today’s  #homeoffice
      1 month ago by renetakanevska Stripes & Reeboks See more - link in bio. P.s. Победителят от играта с PANDORA е в стори. ↖️
      1 month ago by renetakanevska Weekend Essentials This dress is my current favourite piece from Zara & I am planning to style an outfit with it soon. The sun is out and we are heading for a weekend lunch out. Have a lovely day! ❤️
      1 month ago by renetakanevska  @Reebok  in Copper Удобна & модерна маратонка. Виж как я комбинирах аз ☺️ - кликни линка в сторито. ↗️ Налични в Reebok Сердика център София и Гранд Мол Варна и онлайн.  @reebokbg
      2 months ago by renetakanevska ❤️ ИГРА ❤️Тази сребърна гривна ‘Влюбване’ и талисманът ‘Отвори сърцето си’ от Rose Gold колекцията на PANDORA очакват една прекрасна дама! ✨ ⭐ За да участваш:
      2 months ago by renetakanevska M O R N I N G I love the smell of coffee, roses & new beginnings. ☕️ #beautifulstarttotheday
      2 months ago by renetakanevska Good morning Start your day with a look ahead and make plans with purpose.  #officedecor  ▶️ LOVE10 for 10% off  @remindart
      2 months ago by renetakanevska A good concealer always works its magic! See how & why I use my new one from  @esteelauder  - link in bio. ↗️  #ad
      2 months ago by renetakanevska A little beauty note from me on my blog. ↗️  #DoubleWearorNothing   @esteelauder  За всички, които обичат продукта или искат да го изпробват - Double Wear Stay-in-Place на ексклузивната цена от 46лв. вместо 86лв. Само от 15.02.2018г. до 28.02.2018г.