Abiodun

August 4, 2015

Today, I am presenting you my collaboration with ABIODUN – a British born label inspired by the simplicity of the 1960’s. The brand offers new modern, ‘’office to occasion’’ and softly tailored women’s wear featuring strong, sharp, simple-yet-sexy dresses. With a key focus placed on quality as well as workmanship, ABIODUN’s collections are made from wool, quality crepes and French lace.

I had the chance to organize the photoshoot in my beautiful hometown Plovdiv with my friend and professional photographer Frankie. We came up with the idea to make the photoshoot during the summer sunset on a beautiful day. I am wearing a one-shoulder jumpsuit from ABIODUN’s SS 2015 collection. The black & white monochrome contrast is a combination that will never go out of fashion. The oversized bow motif on the shoulder really makes the whole outfit outstanding. The Savoy jumpsuit is made from a beautiful ridged crepe fabric and is available to purchase on www.abi-odun.com.

Check Frankie’s photography here.

P.S. I have some exciting news for you. I am working on a new design of my blog! Stay tuned, it will be live soon!

abiodun beautiful plovdiv bulgarian blogger frankie new blog post uk bloggersplovdiv bulgaria

• giulia August 4, 2015 at 5:35 pm

this jumpsuit is amazing I love it!!!

• Beauty Unearthly August 4, 2015 at 5:50 pm

Stylish and chic look!

• Beauty Unearthly August 5, 2015 at 6:27 pm

Gorgeous! You look lovely dear!

6 months ago by renetakanevska Afternoons. ☕️ Today’s  #homeoffice
      7 months ago by renetakanevska Stripes & Reeboks See more - link in bio. P.s. Победителят от играта с PANDORA е в стори. ↖️
      7 months ago by renetakanevska Weekend Essentials This dress is my current favourite piece from Zara & I am planning to style an outfit with it soon. The sun is out and we are heading for a weekend lunch out. Have a lovely day! ❤️
      7 months ago by renetakanevska  @Reebok  in Copper Удобна & модерна маратонка. Виж как я комбинирах аз ☺️ - кликни линка в сторито. ↗️ Налични в Reebok Сердика център София и Гранд Мол Варна и онлайн.  @reebokbg
      7 months ago by renetakanevska ❤️ ИГРА ❤️Тази сребърна гривна ‘Влюбване’ и талисманът ‘Отвори сърцето си’ от Rose Gold колекцията на PANDORA очакват една прекрасна дама! ✨ ⭐ За да участваш:
      7 months ago by renetakanevska M O R N I N G I love the smell of coffee, roses & new beginnings. ☕️ #beautifulstarttotheday
      7 months ago by renetakanevska Good morning Start your day with a look ahead and make plans with purpose.  #officedecor  ▶️ LOVE10 for 10% off  @remindart
      7 months ago by renetakanevska A good concealer always works its magic! See how & why I use my new one from  @esteelauder  - link in bio. ↗️  #ad
      7 months ago by renetakanevska A little beauty note from me on my blog. ↗️  #DoubleWearorNothing   @esteelauder  За всички, които обичат продукта или искат да го изпробват - Double Wear Stay-in-Place на ексклузивната цена от 46лв. вместо 86лв. Само от 15.02.2018г. до 28.02.2018г.