Manalena – Particular Clothing

April 27, 2015

Manalena is a luxury brand that has emphasized on the hectic lifestyle of the modern woman, adapting to the needs that different environments present – office, drinks, special occasions, and it is equally suited to a relaxing afternoon amongst
friends. Manalena is a brand with a defined and inspiring philosophy for its collections and I absolutely admire that. I met the designer – Maddalena Oliva a year ago at Pure London show where I had the chance to talk to her and browse through the collection I am presenting today! The SS15 collection evokes femininity and presents a sexy yet elegant silhouettes. Manalena has a distinctive style in the world of ready-to-wear and a breathe of new life into your wardrobe. The ultra-feminine collection is like a wind of freedom for your sophisticated style, whilst retaining a sense of simplicity!
I am wearing the beautiful printed short sleeve shirt Audrey. I decided to combine it in a chic and feminine outfit leaving the accents to be the print on the shirt. My jeans are from Topshop and my shoes are from Miss Selfridge. I am also wearing a simple white clutch from Miss Selfridge which says J’adore on it. I think this was the perfect final touch of this light and bright spring/summer day to night outfit!
J’adore Manalena!

 

 

7 Comments

  • Amy's Fashion Blog April 27, 2015 at 6:00 pm

    such a fun shirt

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/fashion/

    Reply
  • Elena Almazán April 27, 2015 at 7:21 pm

    you look gorgeous! this outfit suits you very well 🙂
    xx

    http://www.peoniesinmycloset.blogspot.com

    Reply
  • Adriana April 27, 2015 at 10:28 pm

    So pretty! Love your shirt!
    xx
    http://www.theblackblush.blogspot.pt

    Reply
  • Cintami Andoko April 28, 2015 at 3:19 am

    supeerr in love with your heels !

    AMOURPIXIE

    Reply
  • Miss Twiggy April 28, 2015 at 9:41 am

    Lovely look… amazing heels…
    xx
    http://littlemisstwiggy.blogspot.com/2015/04/lollypop.html

    Reply
  • Ewelinachiclifestyle Ewelina April 28, 2015 at 1:28 pm

    gorgeous look and fab pictures:-)

    Kisses from Dublin
    Ewelina
    xoxox
    chiclifestyleofewelina.blogspot.com

    Reply
  • Leave a Reply

    Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

    Follow on Instagram

    • Wearing beautiful pieces from the new PANDORA Rose Collection theofficialpandorahellip
    • Thank you verginiagmua for making me feel beautiful for thehellip
    • Leave a little sparkle wherever you go
    • The ideal comfy red outfit reebok
    • Morning essentials  Repost reebokbg  renetakanevska   hellip
    • 1 or 2    Reebok   hellip
    • Back home and relaxing after an exciting weekend  hellip
    • NEW         hellip
    •       lidlbulgaria   hellip
    • Desk situation this Monday morning     hellip
    • Sunday thoughts worth sharing
    • Morning  My beautiful case by houseofelua adds a littlehellip
    Close

    Fashion by Reneta Kanevska

    Fashion by Reneta Kanevska

    Inspired to inspire.
    People often describe me as a dreamer.
    Reneta Kanevska, fashion & lifestyle blogger.

     

    More about me

    Instagram

    • Wearing beautiful pieces from the new PANDORA Rose Collection theofficialpandorahellip
      19 hours ago by renetakanevska Wearing beautiful pieces from the new PANDORA Rose Collection  @theofficialpandora  has the power to make you feel special.  #DOSEETHEWONDERFUL 
    • Thank you verginiagmua for making me feel so beautiful forhellip
      5 days ago by renetakanevska Thank you  @verginiagmua  for making me feel so beautiful for the very special day last Saturday ❤️
    • Leave a little sparkle wherever you go
      6 days ago by renetakanevska Leave a little sparkle wherever you go ❤️
    • The ideal comfy red outfit reebok
      7 days ago by renetakanevska The ideal comfy red outfit  @reebok 
    • Morning essentials  Repost reebokbg  renetakanevska   hellip
      1 week ago by renetakanevska Morning essentials ☀️  #Repost   @reebokbg  •  @renetakanevska  комбинира смело нашите Club C с дързост и стил. Посетете профила ѝ, за да видите предложенията на Ренета за дневна и вечерна визия с участието на Club C Melted Metals
    • 1 or 2    Reebok   hellip
      1 week ago by renetakanevska 1️⃣ or 2️⃣ Как да комбинираш Reebok в ежедневна и елегантна визия, съчетаваща комфорт и стил? Прочети повече - линк в стори. .  @reebokbg  Налични в Reebok Сердика център София и Гранд Мол Варна и онлайн.
    • Back home and relaxing after an exciting weekend  hellip
      1 week ago by renetakanevska Back home and relaxing after an exciting weekend. ❤️ - За тези, които ме попитаха, роклята ще бъде налична на 18-ти Септември в магазините на  @lidlbulgaria  ✨ #LETSWOW   #esmarabyheidiklum 
    • NEW         hellip
      2 weeks ago by renetakanevska NEW ❤️ Днес в блога ми ти показвам стайлинг с малка черна рокля от колекцията на  @lidlbulgaria  &  @heidiklum  ❤️ Линк в стори ⬆️  #LETSWOW   #esmarabyheidiklum 
    •       lidlbulgaria   hellip
      2 weeks ago by renetakanevska Радвам се да ти споделя, че  @lidlbulgaria  подготвят нещо много модерно съвместно с невероятната  @heidiklum . ❤️ Ще може да прочетеш повече на блога ми утре сутрин. ✨  #LETSWOW   #EsmarabyHeidiKlum   #lidlfashionweek   #lidlfashion 
    • Desk situation this Monday morning     hellip
      2 weeks ago by renetakanevska Desk situation this Monday morning ☕️ Слънчево утро ☀️ Ако искате да разберете моите beauty тайни, може да ги откриете в новия брой на  @okmagazinebg 
    • Sunday thoughts worth sharing
      2 weeks ago by renetakanevska Sunday thoughts worth sharing. ✨
    • Morning  My beautiful case by houseofelua adds a littlehellip
      3 weeks ago by renetakanevska Morning ❤️ My beautiful case by  @houseofelua  adds a little something extra to my outfits. ✨