Manalena – Particular Clothing

April 27, 2015

Manalena is a luxury brand that has emphasized on the hectic lifestyle of the modern woman, adapting to the needs that different environments present – office, drinks, special occasions, and it is equally suited to a relaxing afternoon amongst
friends. Manalena is a brand with a defined and inspiring philosophy for its collections and I absolutely admire that. I met the designer – Maddalena Oliva a year ago at Pure London show where I had the chance to talk to her and browse through the collection I am presenting today! The SS15 collection evokes femininity and presents a sexy yet elegant silhouettes. Manalena has a distinctive style in the world of ready-to-wear and a breathe of new life into your wardrobe. The ultra-feminine collection is like a wind of freedom for your sophisticated style, whilst retaining a sense of simplicity!
I am wearing the beautiful printed short sleeve shirt Audrey. I decided to combine it in a chic and feminine outfit leaving the accents to be the print on the shirt. My jeans are from Topshop and my shoes are from Miss Selfridge. I am also wearing a simple white clutch from Miss Selfridge which says J’adore on it. I think this was the perfect final touch of this light and bright spring/summer day to night outfit!
J’adore Manalena!

• Amy's Fashion Blog April 27, 2015 at 6:00 pm

such a fun shirt

• Elena Almazán April 27, 2015 at 7:21 pm

you look gorgeous! this outfit suits you very well 🙂
    xx

• Adriana April 27, 2015 at 10:28 pm

So pretty! Love your shirt!
    xx

• Cintami Andoko April 28, 2015 at 3:19 am

supeerr in love with your heels !

AMOURPIXIE

• Miss Twiggy April 28, 2015 at 9:41 am

Lovely look… amazing heels…
    xx

• Ewelinachiclifestyle Ewelina April 28, 2015 at 1:28 pm

gorgeous look and fab pictures:-)

Kisses from Dublin

• Sunday snuggles  browse through some decor ideas I reallyhellip
    • I will never get enough of these shades fashionessentials
    • Happy celebration of the end of 2017 to everyone tonight!hellip
    • With 2018 just around the corner get ready for ahellip
    • Merry Christmas! On this special day I am sharing ahellip

• Positive morning  happy me! Starting amp ending my dayshellip
      1 day ago by renetakanevska Positive morning - happy me! Starting & ending my days with little reflection notes in my daily fulfilment notebook.
    • I wish you a great evening to the start ofhellip
      3 days ago by renetakanevska I wish you a great evening to the start of the weekend. ❤️
    •    Getting ready for the day but firsthellip
      1 week ago by renetakanevska Добро утро ❤️ Getting ready for the day, but first it’s & ☕️ time!
    • Thinking about summer sunsets
      1 week ago by renetakanevska Thinking about summer sunsets ❤️
    • Hello Friday  hope you all had a great weekhellip
      1 week ago by renetakanevska Hello Friday ☀️ hope you all had a great week so far and even more wonderful weekend ahead | wearing this beautiful blush shirt by  @cass_made  It is a trans-seasonal essential that will give you the shine you need.
    • Perfection in a cup
      2 weeks ago by renetakanevska Perfection in a cup. ❤️
    • Sunday snuggles amp browse through some decor ideas I reallyhellip
      2 weeks ago by renetakanevska Sunday snuggles & browse through some decor ideas ❤️I really love this clean and minimal English kitchen ✨
    • I will never get enough of these shades fashionessentials
      2 weeks ago by renetakanevska I will never get enough of these shades.  #fashionessentials
    • Happy celebration of the end of 2017 to everyone tonight!hellip
      3 weeks ago by renetakanevska Happy celebration of the end of 2017 to everyone tonight! ⭐️ It has been a great year in which I have regularly challenged myself to become better as a person and professionally. I have met so many wonderful people and spent a fantastic time in different countries for work and travel. I am grateful for what I have and thankful to everyone who supported me! Most importantly, in the beginning of 2017, I finally picked up the courage to start a new endeavor which I have long wanted to! ⭐️ Wish you a magical start of the New Year. Never…
    • With 2018 just around the corner get ready for ahellip
      3 weeks ago by renetakanevska With 2018 just around the corner, get ready for a wonderful year ahead by adding this powerful reminder to your collection. ❤️  @remindart
    • Merry Christmas! On this special day I am sharing ahellip
      4 weeks ago by renetakanevska Merry Christmas! On this special day, I am sharing a warm note to all of you around here on my blog. ⬆️ Link in bio.