Manalena – Particular Clothing

April 27, 2015

Manalena is a luxury brand that has emphasized on the hectic lifestyle of the modern woman, adapting to the needs that different environments present – office, drinks, special occasions, and it is equally suited to a relaxing afternoon amongst
friends. Manalena is a brand with a defined and inspiring philosophy for its collections and I absolutely admire that. I met the designer – Maddalena Oliva a year ago at Pure London show where I had the chance to talk to her and browse through the collection I am presenting today! The SS15 collection evokes femininity and presents a sexy yet elegant silhouettes. Manalena has a distinctive style in the world of ready-to-wear and a breathe of new life into your wardrobe. The ultra-feminine collection is like a wind of freedom for your sophisticated style, whilst retaining a sense of simplicity!
I am wearing the beautiful printed short sleeve shirt Audrey. I decided to combine it in a chic and feminine outfit leaving the accents to be the print on the shirt. My jeans are from Topshop and my shoes are from Miss Selfridge. I am also wearing a simple white clutch from Miss Selfridge which says J’adore on it. I think this was the perfect final touch of this light and bright spring/summer day to night outfit!
J’adore Manalena!

• Amy's Fashion Blog April 27, 2015 at 6:00 pm

such a fun shirt

• Elena Almazán April 27, 2015 at 7:21 pm

you look gorgeous! this outfit suits you very well 🙂
    xx

• Adriana April 27, 2015 at 10:28 pm

So pretty! Love your shirt!
    xx

• Cintami Andoko April 28, 2015 at 3:19 am

supeerr in love with your heels !

AMOURPIXIE

• Miss Twiggy April 28, 2015 at 9:41 am

Lovely look… amazing heels…
    xx

• Ewelinachiclifestyle Ewelina April 28, 2015 at 1:28 pm

gorgeous look and fab pictures:-)

Kisses from Dublin
    Ewelina
    xoxox
    chiclifestyleofewelina.blogspot.com

6 months ago by renetakanevska Afternoons. ☕️ Today’s  #homeoffice
      7 months ago by renetakanevska Stripes & Reeboks See more - link in bio. P.s. Победителят от играта с PANDORA е в стори. ↖️
      7 months ago by renetakanevska Weekend Essentials This dress is my current favourite piece from Zara & I am planning to style an outfit with it soon. The sun is out and we are heading for a weekend lunch out. Have a lovely day! ❤️
      7 months ago by renetakanevska  @Reebok  in Copper Удобна & модерна маратонка. Виж как я комбинирах аз ☺️ - кликни линка в сторито. ↗️ Налични в Reebok Сердика център София и Гранд Мол Варна и онлайн.  @reebokbg
      7 months ago by renetakanevska ❤️ ИГРА ❤️Тази сребърна гривна ‘Влюбване’ и талисманът ‘Отвори сърцето си’ от Rose Gold колекцията на PANDORA очакват една прекрасна дама! ✨ ⭐ За да участваш:
      7 months ago by renetakanevska M O R N I N G I love the smell of coffee, roses & new beginnings. ☕️ #beautifulstarttotheday
      7 months ago by renetakanevska Good morning Start your day with a look ahead and make plans with purpose.  #officedecor  ▶️ LOVE10 for 10% off  @remindart
      7 months ago by renetakanevska A good concealer always works its magic! See how & why I use my new one from  @esteelauder  - link in bio. ↗️  #ad
      7 months ago by renetakanevska A little beauty note from me on my blog. ↗️  #DoubleWearorNothing   @esteelauder  За всички, които обичат продукта или искат да го изпробват - Double Wear Stay-in-Place на ексклузивната цена от 46лв. вместо 86лв. Само от 15.02.2018г. до 28.02.2018г.