London Fashion Week AW2015

March 16, 2015

Paris is all about chic, Milan about elegance and New York can be characterised with its luxurious diversity. London, however, is all about its unique and a bit extravagant ideas interpreted by the famous names in the industry as well as the new upcoming designers. People come to be inspired and get this creative energy in London! Take a look at the trends caught my attention at LFW 2015!

Orange is definitely the new colour for Autumn/Winter 2015. Everybody talks about this new extravagant colour that will invade our wardrobes. Burnt orange emerges on catwalk shows for autumn winter and in particular at the shows of Christopher Raeburn and Christopher Kane.

The Rich Chocolate Browns. The brown colour is an on-going trend, however, this time we see it on the catwalks in darker shades. The rich brown tones enhance the modern sophisticated appearance of the garment whether it is leather, velvet, or suede.

Less is more – the updated minimalistic look. The Minimalistic silhouettes are emerging with an accent to the minimal dress with simple shapes and soft materials. The minimalistic movement definitely became an inspiration for a lot of designers. J. JS Lee show that I attended was all about minimal sophisticated looks supported by the comfortable and elegant feel of the materials.

Denim is one of the key elements showcased on the catwalks of Marques Almeida, Ashish, Faustine Steinmetz, Christopher Raeburn at London Fashion Week. The development of the denim was also spotted at New York and Milan fashion weeks. Moschino showed beautiful patchwork denim pieces and Au Jour Le Jour demonstrated embellished and decorated denim. Chloé showed a retro silhouette with matching denim top and bottom. I am curious how this revolution of denim will continue next season..

The Wide Leg Flare Trousers emerged form a street style trend to the catwalks for this AW15 season. The super-sized 1970s silhouette is returning as a top trend and is seen on the shows of Mother of Pearl, 1205 and Holly Fulton.

Greyed Off Pastels were the warm and luxurious looking shades on the catwalks. With the combination of good materials, these pale shades evoke a luxurious elegance. One of my favourite trends is still going to be top next season!

London Fashion Week shows are a mixture of creative ideas and inspirational movements. I definitely got my creative energy and I am looking forward to be back next season!

• M March 17, 2015 at 12:20 am

Great show, wish I was there!

besos,
    M
    The Flower Duet

• Simone Mars March 17, 2015 at 12:48 am

great!!!!!
    Xx
    S.

• Tomtins Christin March 17, 2015 at 1:03 am

Great post!
    that orange looks great!

Tom and Tins Blog

• Ivanasworld March 17, 2015 at 6:48 am

Great pictures 🙂

• Jonathan Zegbe March 17, 2015 at 8:05 am

looove looooove looooove the pictures & the new trends … nice to know

I got a surprise on Le Blog: ' SWEET GESTURES TO JOYA …" // check it out

Greets Jon

• Pooja Mittal March 17, 2015 at 8:49 am

what a nice show
    Keep in touch

• sanam arzoo March 17, 2015 at 10:06 am

I really love reading and following your post as I find them extremely informative and interesting. This post is equally informative as well as interesting . Thank you for information you been putting on making your site such an interesting. Fashion Beauty Tips

• Paola Villa Barrena March 17, 2015 at 10:01 pm

Es todo precioso!

• nancy john April 9, 2015 at 4:58 am

If being fashionable has never been your forte in past times, you may well be feeling a little bit daunted at the notion of going clothes shopping. The secret to success this is to continually seek some help.

Safety Footwear fashion

• It is December  the month of surprises! As wehellip
    • Lets get festive with the gorgeous Christmas Spirit Collection hellip
    •     Este Lauder    hellip
    • How are you spending your Saturday? It will be veryhellip
    • inspiframe A beautiful addition to your home by remindart
    • remindart Thank you to everyone who took the time tohellip
    • throwback Sharing this memory of a sunny autumn day inhellip
    • The magical scent of this candle by maisonladuree makes mehellip
    • Make a wish Shine  make others shine with thehellip
    • Postcard from sunny Sicily
    • My second hint for what I wish for  theofficialpandorahellip

• It is December  the month of surprises! As wehellip
      12 hours ago by renetakanevska It is December - the month of surprises! As we are getting closer to Christmas, I am leaving one more hint for what I am wishing for! ❄️  @theofficialpandora   #DOPANDORA   #DoGetWhatYouWishFor   #spon
    • Lets get festive with the gorgeous Christmas Spirit Collection hellip
      1 day ago by renetakanevska Let's get festive with the gorgeous Christmas Spirit Collection ⭐️ by  @theofficialpandora   #DOPANDORA   #DoGetWhatYouWishFor   #spon
    •     Este Lauder    hellip
      1 day ago by renetakanevska ИГРА за нея с Estée Lauder ❤️
Спечели тази невероятна палитра COLOR PORTFOLIO на  @esteelauder  с 30 цвята сенки, 6 цвята червила, 6 цвята руж и заблести тази Коледа. ⭐️ За да участваш: ▶️следвай  @renetakanevska  в Instagram
▶️тагни в коментар под снимката 2 момичета, които биха се влюбили в тази палитра ❤️ Участвай и в играта на facebook страницата ми с Tom Ford – линк в профила.

Играта приключва на 20.12.2017 и победителят ще се обяви тук.
    • How are you spending your Saturday? It will be veryhellip
      3 days ago by renetakanevska How are you spending your Saturday? It will be very exciting for me because we are decorating for Christmas ❤️
    • inspiframe A beautiful addition to your home by remindart
      4 days ago by renetakanevska  #inspiframe  ✨A beautiful addition to your home by  @remindart  ❤️
    • throwback Sharing this memory of a sunny autumn day inhellip
      2 weeks ago by renetakanevska  #throwback  Sharing this memory of a sunny autumn day in London just before December three years ago. ❤️
    • remindart Thank you to everyone who took the time tohellip
      6 days ago by renetakanevska  @remindart  Thank you to everyone who took the time to look at what we have created and share their opinion. This is so important for me ❤️ It is a concept that is created with a lot of love, clear intention, purpose & inspiration and I am so excited to welcome REMINDART to the digital space! Explore our products on www.remindart.com and find what is meaningful to you & follow our journey to a purposeful lifestyle  @remindart
To celebrate our launch we have a special discount code for you - LAUNCHWEEK
    • The magical scent of this candle by maisonladuree makes mehellip
      2 weeks ago by renetakanevska The magical scent of this candle by  @maisonladuree  makes me feel like I am there. ⭐️
    • Make a wish Shine amp make others shine with thehellip
      4 weeks ago by renetakanevska Make a wish ✨Shine & make others shine with the facets of the winter collection of  @theofficialpandora  ♥️  #DOGetWhatYouWishFor   #DOPANDORA   #spon
    • Postcard from sunny Sicily
      4 weeks ago by renetakanevska Postcard from sunny Sicily
    • My second hint for what I wish for  theofficialpandorahellip
      4 weeks ago by renetakanevska My second hint for what I wish for ⭐️  @theofficialpandora  ✨ Now you can send yours.✨There is a ‘send a hint' feature in the website that enables you to send your wishes to someone! ♥️  #DOGetWhatYouWishFor   #DOPANDORA   #spon