AW15 London Fashion Week

March 13, 2015

Hello guys! It is time to reveal everything from my London Fashion Week experience! Today, I am going to show you all of the outfits I picked for the event. As you can see, I have been dressed by the talented designer Liz Black for 3 of the days. Her models are outstanding and can be described as piece of art. I had incredible time with her team and I am so thankful for the collaboration we did! Her garments definitely caught a lot of attention and the street style photographers couldn’t miss them!
For my other outfits, I decided to wear garments in the shades of beige, camel, black. I wanted to wear simple yet sophisticated clothes that illustrate my personal style. For the last day, I was a bit more extravagant. I wore this beautiful big A-line Topshop skirt that I combined it with a velvet drop shoulder top and it made the whole look a lot of 50s inspired. It was very adorable.
Enjoy the photos and stay tuned for another article very soon! This time it will be for trends I spotted on the catwalk!

all ASOS

H&M cardigan
Topshop hat
ASOS booties
#day3 LizBlack

#day4 Lizblack
#day5 Lizblack
#day5 second outfit
skirt Topshop
heels Asos

• petiee cheriee March 13, 2015 at 5:15 pm

Perfect outfits and pictures *-*

Liebe Grüße <3

• Pooja Mittal March 13, 2015 at 6:06 pm

outfits are so interesting and fun
    keep in touch

• Simone Mars March 13, 2015 at 6:47 pm

• Christina Andromeda March 13, 2015 at 7:59 pm

Well done Reneta!!!!

• Beauty Follower March 13, 2015 at 9:18 pm

Awesome peep toe boots!

• Gabriela Kogut March 13, 2015 at 10:53 pm

The last one is the best! Where did you get this skirt ?:)

• MELODY JACOBS March 13, 2015 at 11:24 pm

aww so lovly, hope you had fun.

• Magdalena Pińska March 13, 2015 at 11:52 pm

amazing outfits!!! 🙂 beautiful bag! 🙂

• Jeanne March 14, 2015 at 6:36 am

So many cool styles!

• shiza bblogger March 14, 2015 at 10:33 am

So beautiful <3 check out my new post at

• Adriana March 14, 2015 at 11:32 am

I love the last look!

• Stefani Corleone March 14, 2015 at 1:25 pm

Lovely style dear, I like the "square" skirt looks amazing on you 🙂

• Marina Rodríguez March 14, 2015 at 3:06 pm

I loved your blog, I think your style is impeccable, great for possible inspirations! 🙂
    I stand as a follower, I hope you to see my blog and like as much as me yours !!

Huge kisses from

• Ivanasworld March 14, 2015 at 10:41 pm

Beautiful I love your style 😉

• Desislava Chovanska March 15, 2015 at 11:19 am

love the dress from day 4:) Amazing colours and would love to have it ! But of course you look stunning in all the garments .

• Natasa T March 15, 2015 at 7:36 pm

you look amazing in all the outfits!

• Pauletta Fashion March 27, 2015 at 12:13 pm

Fajna spódnica w kratkę 🙂

No images found!
    Try some other hashtag or username

4 days ago by renetakanevska Afternoons. ☕️ Today’s  #homeoffice
      5 days ago by renetakanevska Stripes & Reeboks See more - link in bio. P.s. Победителят от играта с PANDORA е в стори. ↖️
      6 days ago by renetakanevska Weekend Essentials This dress is my current favourite piece from Zara & I am planning to style an outfit with it soon. The sun is out and we are heading for a weekend lunch out. Have a lovely day! ❤️
      1 week ago by renetakanevska  @Reebok  in Copper Удобна & модерна маратонка. Виж как я комбинирах аз ☺️ - кликни линка в сторито. ↗️ Налични в Reebok Сердика център София и Гранд Мол Варна и онлайн.  @reebokbg
      2 weeks ago by renetakanevska ❤️ ИГРА ❤️Тази сребърна гривна ‘Влюбване’ и талисманът ‘Отвори сърцето си’ от Rose Gold колекцията на PANDORA очакват една прекрасна дама! ✨ ⭐ За да участваш:
      3 weeks ago by renetakanevska M O R N I N G I love the smell of coffee, roses & new beginnings. ☕️ #beautifulstarttotheday
      3 weeks ago by renetakanevska Good morning Start your day with a look ahead and make plans with purpose.  #officedecor  ▶️ LOVE10 for 10% off  @remindart
      3 weeks ago by renetakanevska A good concealer always works its magic! See how & why I use my new one from  @esteelauder  - link in bio. ↗️  #ad
      3 weeks ago by renetakanevska A little beauty note from me on my blog. ↗️  #DoubleWearorNothing   @esteelauder  За всички, които обичат продукта или искат да го изпробват - Double Wear Stay-in-Place на ексклузивната цена от 46лв. вместо 86лв. Само от 15.02.2018г. до 28.02.2018г.
    • Today is a gift
      4 weeks ago by renetakanevska Today is a gift.
    • I am here with a desire to create
      4 weeks ago by renetakanevska I am here with a desire to create