Rare London

February 18, 2015

Hello guys! You will never go wrong with the combination – skirt, coat and high heels, and that is what I did for today’s post! My inspiration for the outfit came from the Rare London skirt that I wear. It is really chic and playful, because it is not the simple black skirt, it has this cut petal accents, but at the same time it is perfect for both everyday and evening looks. Rare London’s collections are always step ahead of the game following the latest trends. I am sure you can find something that will fit your style there! I am also wearing a girly Topshop headband, Zara coat, Ted Baker bag and Asos shoes.
Don’t forget to follow your personal style and get inspired form the fashion trends and not the other way around! I have an exciting surprise for my lovely readers and it will be out very soon!

• Widya Moonz February 4, 2015 at 2:25 am

nice outfit dear, love it ^^

• JulesL84 February 5, 2015 at 11:35 am

nice skirt

• mowmimoniska February 5, 2015 at 8:17 pm

Wow! Perfect skirt! 🙂

• Grace B. February 9, 2015 at 7:19 am

Great Oufit. Youre so beautiful. ♥
    You have such a nice blog! Keep up a good work! <3

Maybe you want to follow each other?
    Let me know on my blog & I'll follow back right away.
    xoxo Grace

• Anna Pogribnyak February 25, 2015 at 12:53 pm

Skirt is really nice!

Thanks for joining my blog back!
    CityFashionFood

• Houseof Philo April 6, 2015 at 2:25 pm

Wow what a nice skirt! When I had your legs and your Age, I would wear this! I am a Hobby seamstress and have a similar fabric with fringes all over, thank you for inspiring me – I'll sew a skirt with it ( perhaps a pencil skirt in knee-length) Keep on going, I love your looks, Philo

• Positive morning  happy me! Starting  ending my dayshellip
    • I wish you a great evening to the start ofhellip
    •    Getting ready for the day but firsthellip
    • Thinking about summer sunsets
    • Hello Friday  hope you all had a great weekhellip
    • Perfection in a cup
    • Sunday snuggles  browse through some decor ideas I reallyhellip
    • I will never get enough of these shades fashionessentials
    • Happy celebration of the end of 2017 to everyone tonight!hellip
    • With 2018 just around the corner get ready for ahellip
    • Merry Christmas! On this special day I am sharing ahellip

• Positive morning  happy me! Starting amp ending my dayshellip
      1 day ago by renetakanevska Positive morning - happy me! Starting & ending my days with little reflection notes in my daily fulfilment notebook.
    • I wish you a great evening to the start ofhellip
      3 days ago by renetakanevska I wish you a great evening to the start of the weekend. ❤️
    •    Getting ready for the day but firsthellip
      1 week ago by renetakanevska Добро утро ❤️ Getting ready for the day, but first it’s & ☕️ time!
    • Thinking about summer sunsets
      1 week ago by renetakanevska Thinking about summer sunsets ❤️
    • Hello Friday  hope you all had a great weekhellip
      1 week ago by renetakanevska Hello Friday ☀️ hope you all had a great week so far and even more wonderful weekend ahead | wearing this beautiful blush shirt by  @cass_made  It is a trans-seasonal essential that will give you the shine you need.
    • Perfection in a cup
      2 weeks ago by renetakanevska Perfection in a cup. ❤️
    • Sunday snuggles amp browse through some decor ideas I reallyhellip
      2 weeks ago by renetakanevska Sunday snuggles & browse through some decor ideas ❤️I really love this clean and minimal English kitchen ✨
    • I will never get enough of these shades fashionessentials
      2 weeks ago by renetakanevska I will never get enough of these shades.  #fashionessentials
    • Happy celebration of the end of 2017 to everyone tonight!hellip
      3 weeks ago by renetakanevska Happy celebration of the end of 2017 to everyone tonight! ⭐️ It has been a great year in which I have regularly challenged myself to become better as a person and professionally. I have met so many wonderful people and spent a fantastic time in different countries for work and travel. I am grateful for what I have and thankful to everyone who supported me! Most importantly, in the beginning of 2017, I finally picked up the courage to start a new endeavor which I have long wanted to! ⭐️ Wish you a magical start of the New Year. Never…
    • With 2018 just around the corner get ready for ahellip
      3 weeks ago by renetakanevska With 2018 just around the corner, get ready for a wonderful year ahead by adding this powerful reminder to your collection. ❤️  @remindart
    • Merry Christmas! On this special day I am sharing ahellip
      4 weeks ago by renetakanevska Merry Christmas! On this special day, I am sharing a warm note to all of you around here on my blog. ⬆️ Link in bio.