Rare London

February 18, 2015

Hello guys! You will never go wrong with the combination – skirt, coat and high heels, and that is what I did for today’s post! My inspiration for the outfit came from the Rare London skirt that I wear. It is really chic and playful, because it is not the simple black skirt, it has this cut petal accents, but at the same time it is perfect for both everyday and evening looks. Rare London’s collections are always step ahead of the game following the latest trends. I am sure you can find something that will fit your style there! I am also wearing a girly Topshop headband, Zara coat, Ted Baker bag and Asos shoes.
Don’t forget to follow your personal style and get inspired form the fashion trends and not the other way around! I have an exciting surprise for my lovely readers and it will be out very soon!

• Widya Moonz February 4, 2015 at 2:25 am

nice outfit dear, love it ^^

• JulesL84 February 5, 2015 at 11:35 am

nice skirt

• mowmimoniska February 5, 2015 at 8:17 pm

Wow! Perfect skirt! 🙂

• Grace B. February 9, 2015 at 7:19 am

Great Oufit. Youre so beautiful. ♥
    You have such a nice blog! Keep up a good work! <3

Maybe you want to follow each other?
    Let me know on my blog & I'll follow back right away.
    xoxo Grace

• Anna Pogribnyak February 25, 2015 at 12:53 pm

Skirt is really nice!

Thanks for joining my blog back!
    CityFashionFood

• Houseof Philo April 6, 2015 at 2:25 pm

Wow what a nice skirt! When I had your legs and your Age, I would wear this! I am a Hobby seamstress and have a similar fabric with fringes all over, thank you for inspiring me – I'll sew a skirt with it ( perhaps a pencil skirt in knee-length) Keep on going, I love your looks, Philo

• Wearing beautiful pieces from the new PANDORA Rose Collection theofficialpandorahellip
    • Thank you verginiagmua for making me feel beautiful for thehellip
    • Leave a little sparkle wherever you go
    • The ideal comfy red outfit reebok
    • Morning essentials  Repost reebokbg  renetakanevska   hellip
    • 1 or 2    Reebok   hellip
    • Back home and relaxing after an exciting weekend  hellip
    • NEW         hellip
    •       lidlbulgaria   hellip
    • Desk situation this Monday morning     hellip
    • Sunday thoughts worth sharing
    • Morning  My beautiful case by houseofelua adds a littlehellip

19 hours ago by renetakanevska Wearing beautiful pieces from the new PANDORA Rose Collection  @theofficialpandora  has the power to make you feel special.  #DOSEETHEWONDERFUL
    • Thank you verginiagmua for making me feel so beautiful forhellip
      5 days ago by renetakanevska Thank you  @verginiagmua  for making me feel so beautiful for the very special day last Saturday ❤️
    • Leave a little sparkle wherever you go
      6 days ago by renetakanevska Leave a little sparkle wherever you go ❤️
    • The ideal comfy red outfit reebok
      7 days ago by renetakanevska The ideal comfy red outfit  @reebok
    • Morning essentials  Repost reebokbg  renetakanevska   hellip
      1 week ago by renetakanevska Morning essentials ☀️  #Repost   @reebokbg  •  @renetakanevska  комбинира смело нашите Club C с дързост и стил. Посетете профила ѝ, за да видите предложенията на Ренета за дневна и вечерна визия с участието на Club C Melted Metals
    • 1 or 2    Reebok   hellip
      1 week ago by renetakanevska 1️⃣ or 2️⃣ Как да комбинираш Reebok в ежедневна и елегантна визия, съчетаваща комфорт и стил? Прочети повече - линк в стори. .  @reebokbg  Налични в Reebok Сердика център София и Гранд Мол Варна и онлайн.
    • Back home and relaxing after an exciting weekend  hellip
      1 week ago by renetakanevska Back home and relaxing after an exciting weekend. ❤️ - За тези, които ме попитаха, роклята ще бъде налична на 18-ти Септември в магазините на  @lidlbulgaria  ✨ #LETSWOW   #esmarabyheidiklum
    • NEW         hellip
      2 weeks ago by renetakanevska NEW ❤️ Днес в блога ми ти показвам стайлинг с малка черна рокля от колекцията на  @lidlbulgaria  &  @heidiklum  ❤️ Линк в стори ⬆️  #LETSWOW   #esmarabyheidiklum
    •       lidlbulgaria   hellip
      2 weeks ago by renetakanevska Радвам се да ти споделя, че  @lidlbulgaria  подготвят нещо много модерно съвместно с невероятната  @heidiklum . ❤️ Ще може да прочетеш повече на блога ми утре сутрин. ✨  #LETSWOW   #EsmarabyHeidiKlum   #lidlfashionweek   #lidlfashion
    • Desk situation this Monday morning     hellip
      2 weeks ago by renetakanevska Desk situation this Monday morning ☕️ Слънчево утро ☀️ Ако искате да разберете моите beauty тайни, може да ги откриете в новия брой на  @okmagazinebg
    • Sunday thoughts worth sharing
      2 weeks ago by renetakanevska Sunday thoughts worth sharing. ✨
    • Morning  My beautiful case by houseofelua adds a littlehellip
      3 weeks ago by renetakanevska Morning ❤️ My beautiful case by  @houseofelua  adds a little something extra to my outfits. ✨