Rare London

February 18, 2015

Hello guys! You will never go wrong with the combination – skirt, coat and high heels, and that is what I did for today’s post! My inspiration for the outfit came from the Rare London skirt that I wear. It is really chic and playful, because it is not the simple black skirt, it has this cut petal accents, but at the same time it is perfect for both everyday and evening looks. Rare London’s collections are always step ahead of the game following the latest trends. I am sure you can find something that will fit your style there! I am also wearing a girly Topshop headband, Zara coat, Ted Baker bag and Asos shoes.
Don’t forget to follow your personal style and get inspired form the fashion trends and not the other way around! I have an exciting surprise for my lovely readers and it will be out very soon!

• Widya Moonz February 4, 2015 at 2:25 am

nice outfit dear, love it ^^

• JulesL84 February 5, 2015 at 11:35 am

nice skirt

• mowmimoniska February 5, 2015 at 8:17 pm

Wow! Perfect skirt! 🙂

• Grace B. February 9, 2015 at 7:19 am

Great Oufit. Youre so beautiful. ♥
    You have such a nice blog! Keep up a good work! <3

Maybe you want to follow each other?
    Let me know on my blog & I'll follow back right away.
    xoxo Grace

• Anna Pogribnyak February 25, 2015 at 12:53 pm

Skirt is really nice!

Thanks for joining my blog back!
    CityFashionFood

• Houseof Philo April 6, 2015 at 2:25 pm

Wow what a nice skirt! When I had your legs and your Age, I would wear this! I am a Hobby seamstress and have a similar fabric with fringes all over, thank you for inspiring me – I'll sew a skirt with it ( perhaps a pencil skirt in knee-length) Keep on going, I love your looks, Philo

2 months ago by renetakanevska Afternoons. ☕️ Today’s  #homeoffice
      2 months ago by renetakanevska Stripes & Reeboks See more - link in bio. P.s. Победителят от играта с PANDORA е в стори. ↖️
      3 months ago by renetakanevska Weekend Essentials This dress is my current favourite piece from Zara & I am planning to style an outfit with it soon. The sun is out and we are heading for a weekend lunch out. Have a lovely day! ❤️
      3 months ago by renetakanevska  @Reebok  in Copper Удобна & модерна маратонка. Виж как я комбинирах аз ☺️ - кликни линка в сторито. ↗️ Налични в Reebok Сердика център София и Гранд Мол Варна и онлайн.  @reebokbg
      3 months ago by renetakanevska ❤️ ИГРА ❤️Тази сребърна гривна ‘Влюбване’ и талисманът ‘Отвори сърцето си’ от Rose Gold колекцията на PANDORA очакват една прекрасна дама! ✨ ⭐ За да участваш:
      3 months ago by renetakanevska M O R N I N G I love the smell of coffee, roses & new beginnings. ☕️ #beautifulstarttotheday
      3 months ago by renetakanevska Good morning Start your day with a look ahead and make plans with purpose.  #officedecor  ▶️ LOVE10 for 10% off  @remindart
      3 months ago by renetakanevska A good concealer always works its magic! See how & why I use my new one from  @esteelauder  - link in bio. ↗️  #ad
      3 months ago by renetakanevska A little beauty note from me on my blog. ↗️  #DoubleWearorNothing   @esteelauder  За всички, които обичат продукта или искат да го изпробват - Double Wear Stay-in-Place на ексклузивната цена от 46лв. вместо 86лв. Само от 15.02.2018г. до 28.02.2018г.