Last minute Valentine’s Gift for Her

January 30, 2015

If you are still wondering what present to give your lovely lady on Valentine’s Day, I have the perfect suggestion for you! My Little Box is a brand, which concept I absolutely love and support. What you do is ‘subscribe’ to a monthly membership for receiving girly boxes with different products every month. Every time, the box has a different theme and the best thing is that it is a surprise for you as well! It is the perfect way to treat yourself or to buy a gift for your girlfriend. It is only £11 per month and what you will find in the box is must-have beauty products including one from their own range – My Little Beauty, fashion and lifestyle accessories, their magazine – My Little World, illustrated goodies by Kanako and other surprises..
What I found in my hand-picked and beautifully designed box of beauty, fashion and lifestyle is:
Talika Photo-Hydra
Day
Nails Inc Nail
Varnish
My Little
Beauty Energising Mist
Gym Bag
Calendar
My Little World
Magazine
My Little Box – the gift that keeps on giving 🙂
Treat a friend/girlfriend with 3, 6 months or 1 year subscription – http://www.mylittlebox.co.uk/gift/presentation
For more information and to subscribe check www.mylittlebox.co.uk

• JulesL84 February 13, 2015 at 9:31 am

nice idea I think I will use for next birthday gift!!!

• Ewelinachiclifestyle Ewelina February 13, 2015 at 10:01 am

super cute gift. Great for valentines day:-)

Happy Friday
    Ewelina
    xoxox
    chiclifestyleofewelina.blogspot.com

• Amy Fashion Blog February 13, 2015 at 12:38 pm

what a cool box program

• HMLovur February 14, 2015 at 8:06 am

Great ideas!

HMLovur

• Paola Villa Barrena February 14, 2015 at 5:50 pm

Un gran post, Feliz San Valentin!

• Margarita Bloom February 16, 2015 at 10:14 am

What a sweet little box. I need to check that out. I noticed you follow our old blog (Margarita Bloom Glamourville) and wanted to let you know about our new one (Margarita Bloom: Cherry Lips Blonde Curls) with a new domain name! We're having a Valentines giveaway and wanted to invite you to enter & follow along. 🙂 http://www.cherrylipsblondecurls.com

Regina / Head Glam Girl at Margarita Bloom
    Margarita Bloom | Retro Vintage Skincare & Beauty
    Blog: http://www.cherrylipsblondecurls.com
    Twitter: @mbglamourville @margaritabloom
    Instagram: @margaritabloom

• Linda February 16, 2015 at 1:51 pm

great idea!

• laviniah k February 17, 2015 at 10:19 pm

Great find dear! Love the post

Thanks for stopping by, I'm following you, hope you will too

Xx

My new post is up

• Aga Bierko February 18, 2015 at 10:15 am

nice post 😉

• Ago Prime February 18, 2015 at 11:22 am

FANTASTIC POST, I LOVE THESE PRODUCTS!

• Paola Villa Barrena February 18, 2015 at 8:14 pm

Es un regalo perfecto!

• the Teeny tiny à Tout Faire February 20, 2015 at 8:22 am

Hi doll! I follow you on Bloglovin and GFC…maybe do the same?
    Love =)
    theteenytinytoutfaire.blogspot.it

• Sandra Araiza February 21, 2015 at 3:13 am

Great choices, and great blog too! Just followed, keep in touch! xo

99 OUTFITS | LOOKBOOK | INSTAGRAM | BLOGLOVIN' | TWITTER | CHICTOPIA

• Visa February 22, 2015 at 3:54 am

love the packaging! thank you for introducing this brand
    xx http://1finedai.blogspot.com/

4 months ago by renetakanevska Afternoons. ☕️ Today’s  #homeoffice
      4 months ago by renetakanevska Stripes & Reeboks See more - link in bio. P.s. Победителят от играта с PANDORA е в стори. ↖️
      4 months ago by renetakanevska Weekend Essentials This dress is my current favourite piece from Zara & I am planning to style an outfit with it soon. The sun is out and we are heading for a weekend lunch out. Have a lovely day! ❤️
      5 months ago by renetakanevska  @Reebok  in Copper Удобна & модерна маратонка. Виж как я комбинирах аз ☺️ - кликни линка в сторито. ↗️ Налични в Reebok Сердика център София и Гранд Мол Варна и онлайн.  @reebokbg
      5 months ago by renetakanevska ❤️ ИГРА ❤️Тази сребърна гривна ‘Влюбване’ и талисманът ‘Отвори сърцето си’ от Rose Gold колекцията на PANDORA очакват една прекрасна дама! ✨ ⭐ За да участваш:
      5 months ago by renetakanevska M O R N I N G I love the smell of coffee, roses & new beginnings. ☕️ #beautifulstarttotheday
      5 months ago by renetakanevska Good morning Start your day with a look ahead and make plans with purpose.  #officedecor  ▶️ LOVE10 for 10% off  @remindart
      5 months ago by renetakanevska A good concealer always works its magic! See how & why I use my new one from  @esteelauder  - link in bio. ↗️  #ad
      5 months ago by renetakanevska A little beauty note from me on my blog. ↗️  #DoubleWearorNothing   @esteelauder  За всички, които обичат продукта или искат да го изпробват - Double Wear Stay-in-Place на ексклузивната цена от 46лв. вместо 86лв. Само от 15.02.2018г. до 28.02.2018г.