Last minute Valentine’s Gift for Her

January 30, 2015

If you are still wondering what present to give your lovely lady on Valentine’s Day, I have the perfect suggestion for you! My Little Box is a brand, which concept I absolutely love and support. What you do is ‘subscribe’ to a monthly membership for receiving girly boxes with different products every month. Every time, the box has a different theme and the best thing is that it is a surprise for you as well! It is the perfect way to treat yourself or to buy a gift for your girlfriend. It is only £11 per month and what you will find in the box is must-have beauty products including one from their own range – My Little Beauty, fashion and lifestyle accessories, their magazine – My Little World, illustrated goodies by Kanako and other surprises..
What I found in my hand-picked and beautifully designed box of beauty, fashion and lifestyle is:
Talika Photo-Hydra
Day
Nails Inc Nail
Varnish
My Little
Beauty Energising Mist
Gym Bag
Calendar
My Little World
Magazine
My Little Box – the gift that keeps on giving 🙂
Treat a friend/girlfriend with 3, 6 months or 1 year subscription – http://www.mylittlebox.co.uk/gift/presentation
For more information and to subscribe check www.mylittlebox.co.uk

• JulesL84 February 13, 2015 at 9:31 am

nice idea I think I will use for next birthday gift!!!

• Ewelinachiclifestyle Ewelina February 13, 2015 at 10:01 am

super cute gift. Great for valentines day:-)

Happy Friday
    Ewelina
    xoxox
    chiclifestyleofewelina.blogspot.com

• Amy Fashion Blog February 13, 2015 at 12:38 pm

what a cool box program

• HMLovur February 14, 2015 at 8:06 am

Great ideas!

HMLovur

• Paola Villa Barrena February 14, 2015 at 5:50 pm

Un gran post, Feliz San Valentin!

• Margarita Bloom February 16, 2015 at 10:14 am

What a sweet little box. I need to check that out. I noticed you follow our old blog (Margarita Bloom Glamourville) and wanted to let you know about our new one (Margarita Bloom: Cherry Lips Blonde Curls) with a new domain name! We're having a Valentines giveaway and wanted to invite you to enter & follow along. 🙂 http://www.cherrylipsblondecurls.com

Regina / Head Glam Girl at Margarita Bloom
    Margarita Bloom | Retro Vintage Skincare & Beauty
    Blog: http://www.cherrylipsblondecurls.com
    Twitter: @mbglamourville @margaritabloom
    Instagram: @margaritabloom

• Linda February 16, 2015 at 1:51 pm

great idea!

• laviniah k February 17, 2015 at 10:19 pm

Great find dear! Love the post

Thanks for stopping by, I'm following you, hope you will too

Xx

My new post is up

• Aga Bierko February 18, 2015 at 10:15 am

nice post 😉

• Ago Prime February 18, 2015 at 11:22 am

FANTASTIC POST, I LOVE THESE PRODUCTS!

• Paola Villa Barrena February 18, 2015 at 8:14 pm

Es un regalo perfecto!

• the Teeny tiny à Tout Faire February 20, 2015 at 8:22 am

Hi doll! I follow you on Bloglovin and GFC…maybe do the same?
    Love =)
    theteenytinytoutfaire.blogspot.it

• Sandra Araiza February 21, 2015 at 3:13 am

Great choices, and great blog too! Just followed, keep in touch! xo

99 OUTFITS | LOOKBOOK | INSTAGRAM | BLOGLOVIN' | TWITTER | CHICTOPIA

• Visa February 22, 2015 at 3:54 am

love the packaging! thank you for introducing this brand
    xx http://1finedai.blogspot.com/

• Wearing beautiful pieces from the new PANDORA Rose Collection theofficialpandorahellip
    • Thank you verginiagmua for making me feel beautiful for thehellip
    • Leave a little sparkle wherever you go
    • The ideal comfy red outfit reebok
    • Morning essentials  Repost reebokbg  renetakanevska   hellip
    • 1 or 2    Reebok   hellip
    • Back home and relaxing after an exciting weekend  hellip
    • NEW         hellip
    •       lidlbulgaria   hellip
    • Desk situation this Monday morning     hellip
    • Sunday thoughts worth sharing
    • Morning  My beautiful case by houseofelua adds a littlehellip

19 hours ago by renetakanevska Wearing beautiful pieces from the new PANDORA Rose Collection  @theofficialpandora  has the power to make you feel special.  #DOSEETHEWONDERFUL
    • Thank you verginiagmua for making me feel so beautiful forhellip
      5 days ago by renetakanevska Thank you  @verginiagmua  for making me feel so beautiful for the very special day last Saturday ❤️
    • Leave a little sparkle wherever you go
      6 days ago by renetakanevska Leave a little sparkle wherever you go ❤️
    • The ideal comfy red outfit reebok
      7 days ago by renetakanevska The ideal comfy red outfit  @reebok
    • Morning essentials  Repost reebokbg  renetakanevska   hellip
      1 week ago by renetakanevska Morning essentials ☀️  #Repost   @reebokbg  •  @renetakanevska  комбинира смело нашите Club C с дързост и стил. Посетете профила ѝ, за да видите предложенията на Ренета за дневна и вечерна визия с участието на Club C Melted Metals
    • 1 or 2    Reebok   hellip
      1 week ago by renetakanevska 1️⃣ or 2️⃣ Как да комбинираш Reebok в ежедневна и елегантна визия, съчетаваща комфорт и стил? Прочети повече - линк в стори. .  @reebokbg  Налични в Reebok Сердика център София и Гранд Мол Варна и онлайн.
    • Back home and relaxing after an exciting weekend  hellip
      1 week ago by renetakanevska Back home and relaxing after an exciting weekend. ❤️ - За тези, които ме попитаха, роклята ще бъде налична на 18-ти Септември в магазините на  @lidlbulgaria  ✨ #LETSWOW   #esmarabyheidiklum
    • NEW         hellip
      2 weeks ago by renetakanevska NEW ❤️ Днес в блога ми ти показвам стайлинг с малка черна рокля от колекцията на  @lidlbulgaria  &  @heidiklum  ❤️ Линк в стори ⬆️  #LETSWOW   #esmarabyheidiklum
    •       lidlbulgaria   hellip
      2 weeks ago by renetakanevska Радвам се да ти споделя, че  @lidlbulgaria  подготвят нещо много модерно съвместно с невероятната  @heidiklum . ❤️ Ще може да прочетеш повече на блога ми утре сутрин. ✨  #LETSWOW   #EsmarabyHeidiKlum   #lidlfashionweek   #lidlfashion
    • Desk situation this Monday morning     hellip
      2 weeks ago by renetakanevska Desk situation this Monday morning ☕️ Слънчево утро ☀️ Ако искате да разберете моите beauty тайни, може да ги откриете в новия брой на  @okmagazinebg
    • Sunday thoughts worth sharing
      2 weeks ago by renetakanevska Sunday thoughts worth sharing. ✨
    • Morning  My beautiful case by houseofelua adds a littlehellip
      3 weeks ago by renetakanevska Morning ❤️ My beautiful case by  @houseofelua  adds a little something extra to my outfits. ✨