Last minute Valentine’s Gift for Her

January 30, 2015

If you are still wondering what present to give your lovely lady on Valentine’s Day, I have the perfect suggestion for you! My Little Box is a brand, which concept I absolutely love and support. What you do is ‘subscribe’ to a monthly membership for receiving girly boxes with different products every month. Every time, the box has a different theme and the best thing is that it is a surprise for you as well! It is the perfect way to treat yourself or to buy a gift for your girlfriend. It is only £11 per month and what you will find in the box is must-have beauty products including one from their own range – My Little Beauty, fashion and lifestyle accessories, their magazine – My Little World, illustrated goodies by Kanako and other surprises..
What I found in my hand-picked and beautifully designed box of beauty, fashion and lifestyle is:
Talika Photo-Hydra
Day
Nails Inc Nail
Varnish
My Little
Beauty Energising Mist
Gym Bag
Calendar
My Little World
Magazine
My Little Box – the gift that keeps on giving 🙂
Treat a friend/girlfriend with 3, 6 months or 1 year subscription – http://www.mylittlebox.co.uk/gift/presentation
For more information and to subscribe check www.mylittlebox.co.uk

• JulesL84 February 13, 2015 at 9:31 am

nice idea I think I will use for next birthday gift!!!

• Ewelinachiclifestyle Ewelina February 13, 2015 at 10:01 am

super cute gift. Great for valentines day:-)

Happy Friday
    Ewelina
    xoxox
    chiclifestyleofewelina.blogspot.com

• Amy Fashion Blog February 13, 2015 at 12:38 pm

what a cool box program

• HMLovur February 14, 2015 at 8:06 am

Great ideas!

HMLovur

• Paola Villa Barrena February 14, 2015 at 5:50 pm

Un gran post, Feliz San Valentin!

• Margarita Bloom February 16, 2015 at 10:14 am

What a sweet little box. I need to check that out. I noticed you follow our old blog (Margarita Bloom Glamourville) and wanted to let you know about our new one (Margarita Bloom: Cherry Lips Blonde Curls) with a new domain name! We're having a Valentines giveaway and wanted to invite you to enter & follow along. 🙂 http://www.cherrylipsblondecurls.com

Regina / Head Glam Girl at Margarita Bloom
    Margarita Bloom | Retro Vintage Skincare & Beauty
    Blog: http://www.cherrylipsblondecurls.com
    Twitter: @mbglamourville @margaritabloom
    Instagram: @margaritabloom

• Linda February 16, 2015 at 1:51 pm

great idea!

• laviniah k February 17, 2015 at 10:19 pm

Great find dear! Love the post

Thanks for stopping by, I'm following you, hope you will too

Xx

My new post is up

• Aga Bierko February 18, 2015 at 10:15 am

nice post 😉

• Ago Prime February 18, 2015 at 11:22 am

FANTASTIC POST, I LOVE THESE PRODUCTS!

• Paola Villa Barrena February 18, 2015 at 8:14 pm

Es un regalo perfecto!

• the Teeny tiny à Tout Faire February 20, 2015 at 8:22 am

Hi doll! I follow you on Bloglovin and GFC…maybe do the same?
    Love =)
    theteenytinytoutfaire.blogspot.it

• Sandra Araiza February 21, 2015 at 3:13 am

Great choices, and great blog too! Just followed, keep in touch! xo

99 OUTFITS | LOOKBOOK | INSTAGRAM | BLOGLOVIN' | TWITTER | CHICTOPIA

• Visa February 22, 2015 at 3:54 am

love the packaging! thank you for introducing this brand
    xx http://1finedai.blogspot.com/

• Positive morning  happy me! Starting  ending my dayshellip
    • I wish you a great evening to the start ofhellip
    •    Getting ready for the day but firsthellip
    • Thinking about summer sunsets
    • Hello Friday  hope you all had a great weekhellip
    • Perfection in a cup
    • Sunday snuggles  browse through some decor ideas I reallyhellip
    • I will never get enough of these shades fashionessentials
    • Happy celebration of the end of 2017 to everyone tonight!hellip
    • With 2018 just around the corner get ready for ahellip
    • Merry Christmas! On this special day I am sharing ahellip

• Positive morning  happy me! Starting amp ending my dayshellip
      1 day ago by renetakanevska Positive morning - happy me! Starting & ending my days with little reflection notes in my daily fulfilment notebook.
    • I wish you a great evening to the start ofhellip
      3 days ago by renetakanevska I wish you a great evening to the start of the weekend. ❤️
    •    Getting ready for the day but firsthellip
      1 week ago by renetakanevska Добро утро ❤️ Getting ready for the day, but first it’s & ☕️ time!
    • Thinking about summer sunsets
      1 week ago by renetakanevska Thinking about summer sunsets ❤️
    • Hello Friday  hope you all had a great weekhellip
      1 week ago by renetakanevska Hello Friday ☀️ hope you all had a great week so far and even more wonderful weekend ahead | wearing this beautiful blush shirt by  @cass_made  It is a trans-seasonal essential that will give you the shine you need.
    • Perfection in a cup
      2 weeks ago by renetakanevska Perfection in a cup. ❤️
    • Sunday snuggles amp browse through some decor ideas I reallyhellip
      2 weeks ago by renetakanevska Sunday snuggles & browse through some decor ideas ❤️I really love this clean and minimal English kitchen ✨
    • I will never get enough of these shades fashionessentials
      2 weeks ago by renetakanevska I will never get enough of these shades.  #fashionessentials
    • Happy celebration of the end of 2017 to everyone tonight!hellip
      3 weeks ago by renetakanevska Happy celebration of the end of 2017 to everyone tonight! ⭐️ It has been a great year in which I have regularly challenged myself to become better as a person and professionally. I have met so many wonderful people and spent a fantastic time in different countries for work and travel. I am grateful for what I have and thankful to everyone who supported me! Most importantly, in the beginning of 2017, I finally picked up the courage to start a new endeavor which I have long wanted to! ⭐️ Wish you a magical start of the New Year. Never…
    • With 2018 just around the corner get ready for ahellip
      3 weeks ago by renetakanevska With 2018 just around the corner, get ready for a wonderful year ahead by adding this powerful reminder to your collection. ❤️  @remindart
    • Merry Christmas! On this special day I am sharing ahellip
      4 weeks ago by renetakanevska Merry Christmas! On this special day, I am sharing a warm note to all of you around here on my blog. ⬆️ Link in bio.