Happy New Year!

January 4, 2015

Happy New Year everyone! I wish you an incredible year full of new unforgettable experiences and fulfilled dreams! Be positive, be brave and be happy! I am trying to remind to myself that everything around us always comes at the right time. Don’t hurry with your decisions, but rather take some more time and find what really makes you happy. Because at the end what really matters is to love what you do! I had an amazing New Year’s Eve in London and I hope you had one as well! I was wearing this Sequin Dress from Vila that I purchased from ASOS. This is probably one of my most favourite items in my wardrobe ever! Hurry up and check that brand.

• Amy Fashion Blog January 4, 2015 at 6:38 pm

cute dress, Happy New Year

• Christina Andromeda January 4, 2015 at 6:38 pm

Hey!! Happy new year Reneta!!! May all your dreams come true!

• Launna January 4, 2015 at 6:50 pm

Reneta… you look very pretty… I wish for you a very happy and prosperous year ♡

• Insanely It January 4, 2015 at 11:19 pm

love shinny dresses ahah! Have a great year! 🙂

• Tanja Gammer January 5, 2015 at 6:57 am

A happy new year to you too Reneta <3

• Gabriela Kogut January 5, 2015 at 7:54 am

Love your hair! ❤

• Magda G. January 5, 2015 at 4:43 pm

Fantastic 🙂

• Magdalena January 6, 2015 at 1:22 pm

You are sooo beautiful!
    Happy New Year! 🙂

• Gail J January 9, 2015 at 1:35 pm

Happy new year to you too gorgeous!

• Ivanasworld January 9, 2015 at 9:49 pm

Happy New Year dear 😀

3 months ago by renetakanevska Afternoons. ☕️ Today’s  #homeoffice
      3 months ago by renetakanevska Stripes & Reeboks See more - link in bio. P.s. Победителят от играта с PANDORA е в стори. ↖️
      3 months ago by renetakanevska Weekend Essentials This dress is my current favourite piece from Zara & I am planning to style an outfit with it soon. The sun is out and we are heading for a weekend lunch out. Have a lovely day! ❤️
      3 months ago by renetakanevska  @Reebok  in Copper Удобна & модерна маратонка. Виж как я комбинирах аз ☺️ - кликни линка в сторито. ↗️ Налични в Reebok Сердика център София и Гранд Мол Варна и онлайн.  @reebokbg
      3 months ago by renetakanevska ❤️ ИГРА ❤️Тази сребърна гривна ‘Влюбване’ и талисманът ‘Отвори сърцето си’ от Rose Gold колекцията на PANDORA очакват една прекрасна дама! ✨ ⭐ За да участваш:
      3 months ago by renetakanevska M O R N I N G I love the smell of coffee, roses & new beginnings. ☕️ #beautifulstarttotheday
      3 months ago by renetakanevska Good morning Start your day with a look ahead and make plans with purpose.  #officedecor  ▶️ LOVE10 for 10% off  @remindart
      3 months ago by renetakanevska A good concealer always works its magic! See how & why I use my new one from  @esteelauder  - link in bio. ↗️  #ad
      3 months ago by renetakanevska A little beauty note from me on my blog. ↗️  #DoubleWearorNothing   @esteelauder  За всички, които обичат продукта или искат да го изпробват - Double Wear Stay-in-Place на ексклузивната цена от 46лв. вместо 86лв. Само от 15.02.2018г. до 28.02.2018г.