Happy New Year!

January 4, 2015

 
Happy New Year everyone! I wish you an incredible year full of new unforgettable experiences and fulfilled dreams! Be positive, be brave and be happy! I am trying to remind to myself that everything around us always comes at the right time. Don’t hurry with your decisions, but rather take some more time and find what really makes you happy. Because at the end what really matters is to love what you do! I had an amazing New Year’s Eve in London and I hope you had one as well! I was wearing this Sequin Dress from Vila that I purchased from ASOS. This is probably one of my most favourite items in my wardrobe ever! Hurry up and check that brand.

10 Comments

  • Amy Fashion Blog January 4, 2015 at 6:38 pm

    cute dress, Happy New Year

    Reply
  • Christina Andromeda January 4, 2015 at 6:38 pm

    Hey!! Happy new year Reneta!!! May all your dreams come true!

    Reply
  • Launna January 4, 2015 at 6:50 pm

    Reneta… you look very pretty… I wish for you a very happy and prosperous year ♡

    Reply
  • Insanely It January 4, 2015 at 11:19 pm

    love shinny dresses ahah! Have a great year! 🙂

    Reply
  • Tanja Gammer January 5, 2015 at 6:57 am

    A happy new year to you too Reneta <3

    Reply
  • Gabriela Kogut January 5, 2015 at 7:54 am

    Love your hair! ❤

    Reply
  • Magda G. January 5, 2015 at 4:43 pm

    Fantastic 🙂

    Reply
  • Magdalena January 6, 2015 at 1:22 pm

    You are sooo beautiful!
    Happy New Year! 🙂

    Reply
  • Gail J January 9, 2015 at 1:35 pm

    Happy new year to you too gorgeous!

    Reply
  • Ivanasworld January 9, 2015 at 9:49 pm

    Happy New Year dear 😀

    Reply
  • Leave a Reply

    Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

    Follow on Instagram

    • Wearing beautiful pieces from the new PANDORA Rose Collection theofficialpandorahellip
    • Thank you verginiagmua for making me feel beautiful for thehellip
    • Leave a little sparkle wherever you go
    • The ideal comfy red outfit reebok
    • Morning essentials  Repost reebokbg  renetakanevska   hellip
    • 1 or 2    Reebok   hellip
    • Back home and relaxing after an exciting weekend  hellip
    • NEW         hellip
    •       lidlbulgaria   hellip
    • Desk situation this Monday morning     hellip
    • Sunday thoughts worth sharing
    • Morning  My beautiful case by houseofelua adds a littlehellip
    Close

    Fashion by Reneta Kanevska

    Fashion by Reneta Kanevska

    Inspired to inspire.
    People often describe me as a dreamer.
    Reneta Kanevska, fashion & lifestyle blogger.

     

    More about me

    Instagram

    • Wearing beautiful pieces from the new PANDORA Rose Collection theofficialpandorahellip
      19 hours ago by renetakanevska Wearing beautiful pieces from the new PANDORA Rose Collection  @theofficialpandora  has the power to make you feel special.  #DOSEETHEWONDERFUL 
    • Thank you verginiagmua for making me feel so beautiful forhellip
      5 days ago by renetakanevska Thank you  @verginiagmua  for making me feel so beautiful for the very special day last Saturday ❤️
    • Leave a little sparkle wherever you go
      6 days ago by renetakanevska Leave a little sparkle wherever you go ❤️
    • The ideal comfy red outfit reebok
      7 days ago by renetakanevska The ideal comfy red outfit  @reebok 
    • Morning essentials  Repost reebokbg  renetakanevska   hellip
      1 week ago by renetakanevska Morning essentials ☀️  #Repost   @reebokbg  •  @renetakanevska  комбинира смело нашите Club C с дързост и стил. Посетете профила ѝ, за да видите предложенията на Ренета за дневна и вечерна визия с участието на Club C Melted Metals
    • 1 or 2    Reebok   hellip
      1 week ago by renetakanevska 1️⃣ or 2️⃣ Как да комбинираш Reebok в ежедневна и елегантна визия, съчетаваща комфорт и стил? Прочети повече - линк в стори. .  @reebokbg  Налични в Reebok Сердика център София и Гранд Мол Варна и онлайн.
    • Back home and relaxing after an exciting weekend  hellip
      1 week ago by renetakanevska Back home and relaxing after an exciting weekend. ❤️ - За тези, които ме попитаха, роклята ще бъде налична на 18-ти Септември в магазините на  @lidlbulgaria  ✨ #LETSWOW   #esmarabyheidiklum 
    • NEW         hellip
      2 weeks ago by renetakanevska NEW ❤️ Днес в блога ми ти показвам стайлинг с малка черна рокля от колекцията на  @lidlbulgaria  &  @heidiklum  ❤️ Линк в стори ⬆️  #LETSWOW   #esmarabyheidiklum 
    •       lidlbulgaria   hellip
      2 weeks ago by renetakanevska Радвам се да ти споделя, че  @lidlbulgaria  подготвят нещо много модерно съвместно с невероятната  @heidiklum . ❤️ Ще може да прочетеш повече на блога ми утре сутрин. ✨  #LETSWOW   #EsmarabyHeidiKlum   #lidlfashionweek   #lidlfashion 
    • Desk situation this Monday morning     hellip
      2 weeks ago by renetakanevska Desk situation this Monday morning ☕️ Слънчево утро ☀️ Ако искате да разберете моите beauty тайни, може да ги откриете в новия брой на  @okmagazinebg 
    • Sunday thoughts worth sharing
      2 weeks ago by renetakanevska Sunday thoughts worth sharing. ✨
    • Morning  My beautiful case by houseofelua adds a littlehellip
      3 weeks ago by renetakanevska Morning ❤️ My beautiful case by  @houseofelua  adds a little something extra to my outfits. ✨