Happy New Year!

January 4, 2015

Happy New Year everyone! I wish you an incredible year full of new unforgettable experiences and fulfilled dreams! Be positive, be brave and be happy! I am trying to remind to myself that everything around us always comes at the right time. Don’t hurry with your decisions, but rather take some more time and find what really makes you happy. Because at the end what really matters is to love what you do! I had an amazing New Year’s Eve in London and I hope you had one as well! I was wearing this Sequin Dress from Vila that I purchased from ASOS. This is probably one of my most favourite items in my wardrobe ever! Hurry up and check that brand.

• Amy Fashion Blog January 4, 2015 at 6:38 pm

cute dress, Happy New Year

• Christina Andromeda January 4, 2015 at 6:38 pm

Hey!! Happy new year Reneta!!! May all your dreams come true!

• Launna January 4, 2015 at 6:50 pm

Reneta… you look very pretty… I wish for you a very happy and prosperous year ♡

• Insanely It January 4, 2015 at 11:19 pm

love shinny dresses ahah! Have a great year! 🙂

• Tanja Gammer January 5, 2015 at 6:57 am

A happy new year to you too Reneta <3

• Gabriela Kogut January 5, 2015 at 7:54 am

Love your hair! ❤

• Magda G. January 5, 2015 at 4:43 pm

Fantastic 🙂

• Magdalena January 6, 2015 at 1:22 pm

You are sooo beautiful!
    Happy New Year! 🙂

• Gail J January 9, 2015 at 1:35 pm

Happy new year to you too gorgeous!

• Ivanasworld January 9, 2015 at 9:49 pm

Happy New Year dear 😀

• Positive morning  happy me! Starting  ending my dayshellip
    • I wish you a great evening to the start ofhellip
    •    Getting ready for the day but firsthellip
    • Thinking about summer sunsets
    • Hello Friday  hope you all had a great weekhellip
    • Perfection in a cup
    • Sunday snuggles  browse through some decor ideas I reallyhellip
    • I will never get enough of these shades fashionessentials
    • Happy celebration of the end of 2017 to everyone tonight!hellip
    • With 2018 just around the corner get ready for ahellip
    • Merry Christmas! On this special day I am sharing ahellip

• Positive morning  happy me! Starting amp ending my dayshellip
      1 day ago by renetakanevska Positive morning - happy me! Starting & ending my days with little reflection notes in my daily fulfilment notebook.
    • I wish you a great evening to the start ofhellip
      3 days ago by renetakanevska I wish you a great evening to the start of the weekend. ❤️
    •    Getting ready for the day but firsthellip
      1 week ago by renetakanevska Добро утро ❤️ Getting ready for the day, but first it’s & ☕️ time!
    • Thinking about summer sunsets
      1 week ago by renetakanevska Thinking about summer sunsets ❤️
    • Hello Friday  hope you all had a great weekhellip
      1 week ago by renetakanevska Hello Friday ☀️ hope you all had a great week so far and even more wonderful weekend ahead | wearing this beautiful blush shirt by  @cass_made  It is a trans-seasonal essential that will give you the shine you need.
    • Perfection in a cup
      2 weeks ago by renetakanevska Perfection in a cup. ❤️
    • Sunday snuggles amp browse through some decor ideas I reallyhellip
      2 weeks ago by renetakanevska Sunday snuggles & browse through some decor ideas ❤️I really love this clean and minimal English kitchen ✨
    • I will never get enough of these shades fashionessentials
      2 weeks ago by renetakanevska I will never get enough of these shades.  #fashionessentials
    • Happy celebration of the end of 2017 to everyone tonight!hellip
      3 weeks ago by renetakanevska Happy celebration of the end of 2017 to everyone tonight! ⭐️ It has been a great year in which I have regularly challenged myself to become better as a person and professionally. I have met so many wonderful people and spent a fantastic time in different countries for work and travel. I am grateful for what I have and thankful to everyone who supported me! Most importantly, in the beginning of 2017, I finally picked up the courage to start a new endeavor which I have long wanted to! ⭐️ Wish you a magical start of the New Year. Never…
    • With 2018 just around the corner get ready for ahellip
      3 weeks ago by renetakanevska With 2018 just around the corner, get ready for a wonderful year ahead by adding this powerful reminder to your collection. ❤️  @remindart
    • Merry Christmas! On this special day I am sharing ahellip
      4 weeks ago by renetakanevska Merry Christmas! On this special day, I am sharing a warm note to all of you around here on my blog. ⬆️ Link in bio.