Just B Bélle – Luxury Rechargeable Handbags

November 3, 2014

Hello, everyone!
Today I am excited to present you my latest collaboration with the innovative
UK based brand Just B Bélle, which offers the finest
luxury rechargeable handbags!
Communication and
staying connected through social media are major parts of our lifestyle today,
but somehow we all struggle with the short battery life of our devices, don’t
we? The founder of Just B Bélle Julién Bélle came up with this unique concept
to create a revolutionary innovative bag that always provides you with the
extra power for your smart phone or tablet while on the move. Each bag has a rechargeable unit inside it to keep the power flowing to
your smartphones & accessories wherever you are!
The brand’s mission is to infuse fashion &
function together in all of their pieces. The technological benefit of the bag
is combined with a unique and outstanding design of the luxury products they
offer. Just B Bélle handbags are not only innovative, but
also organically usable and conceptually interesting. The bag that I am
wearing is from the Belle Bag range – Leopard B and is made from Nappa Leather
& Pony Hair Circular Handbag. The brand has only limited edition products
and it also offers a couple of other ranges with statement pieces you will
never get tired of wearing! Check them out here and enjoy the photos that are
taken on the beautiful street of South Kensington! xx

• Pooja Mittal November 3, 2014 at 10:44 pm

the bag is just amazing , i hope they ship to india as I really want to get one
    u look super pretty
    kisses

• Sandra Araiza November 9, 2014 at 5:11 pm

I'm seriously just staring at this post in awe, rechargeable BAGS?!?! This is really what dreams are made of, expect me to purchase 100%!!

99 OUTFITS

• Lenny Pham November 10, 2014 at 10:25 pm

rechargeable a total new concept 2 me, but sounds very interesting and undeniably fascinating xx Wot could be better than a fashion piece comes with functionality as well?? These photos look amazing and ur so stunning in that red laced dress and the bag seems 2 be a very complimentary piece of accessory to the look <3 <3 Hope u have a great week ahead, my lovely xx

Hope you could come visit my latest post!!
    lennylinhpham.blogspot.co.uk
    xoxo
    Lenny

• Teresa granara January 6, 2015 at 2:53 pm

I love this dress <3 XX

• Wearing beautiful pieces from the new PANDORA Rose Collection theofficialpandorahellip
    • Thank you verginiagmua for making me feel beautiful for thehellip
    • Leave a little sparkle wherever you go
    • The ideal comfy red outfit reebok
    • Morning essentials  Repost reebokbg  renetakanevska   hellip
    • 1 or 2    Reebok   hellip
    • Back home and relaxing after an exciting weekend  hellip
    • NEW         hellip
    •       lidlbulgaria   hellip
    • Desk situation this Monday morning     hellip
    • Sunday thoughts worth sharing
    • Morning  My beautiful case by houseofelua adds a littlehellip

19 hours ago by renetakanevska Wearing beautiful pieces from the new PANDORA Rose Collection  @theofficialpandora  has the power to make you feel special.  #DOSEETHEWONDERFUL
    • Thank you verginiagmua for making me feel so beautiful forhellip
      5 days ago by renetakanevska Thank you  @verginiagmua  for making me feel so beautiful for the very special day last Saturday ❤️
    • Leave a little sparkle wherever you go
      6 days ago by renetakanevska Leave a little sparkle wherever you go ❤️
    • The ideal comfy red outfit reebok
      7 days ago by renetakanevska The ideal comfy red outfit  @reebok
    • Morning essentials  Repost reebokbg  renetakanevska   hellip
      1 week ago by renetakanevska Morning essentials ☀️  #Repost   @reebokbg  •  @renetakanevska  комбинира смело нашите Club C с дързост и стил. Посетете профила ѝ, за да видите предложенията на Ренета за дневна и вечерна визия с участието на Club C Melted Metals
    • 1 or 2    Reebok   hellip
      1 week ago by renetakanevska 1️⃣ or 2️⃣ Как да комбинираш Reebok в ежедневна и елегантна визия, съчетаваща комфорт и стил? Прочети повече - линк в стори. .  @reebokbg  Налични в Reebok Сердика център София и Гранд Мол Варна и онлайн.
    • Back home and relaxing after an exciting weekend  hellip
      1 week ago by renetakanevska Back home and relaxing after an exciting weekend. ❤️ - За тези, които ме попитаха, роклята ще бъде налична на 18-ти Септември в магазините на  @lidlbulgaria  ✨ #LETSWOW   #esmarabyheidiklum
    • NEW         hellip
      2 weeks ago by renetakanevska NEW ❤️ Днес в блога ми ти показвам стайлинг с малка черна рокля от колекцията на  @lidlbulgaria  &  @heidiklum  ❤️ Линк в стори ⬆️  #LETSWOW   #esmarabyheidiklum
    •       lidlbulgaria   hellip
      2 weeks ago by renetakanevska Радвам се да ти споделя, че  @lidlbulgaria  подготвят нещо много модерно съвместно с невероятната  @heidiklum . ❤️ Ще може да прочетеш повече на блога ми утре сутрин. ✨  #LETSWOW   #EsmarabyHeidiKlum   #lidlfashionweek   #lidlfashion
    • Desk situation this Monday morning     hellip
      2 weeks ago by renetakanevska Desk situation this Monday morning ☕️ Слънчево утро ☀️ Ако искате да разберете моите beauty тайни, може да ги откриете в новия брой на  @okmagazinebg
    • Sunday thoughts worth sharing
      2 weeks ago by renetakanevska Sunday thoughts worth sharing. ✨
    • Morning  My beautiful case by houseofelua adds a littlehellip
      3 weeks ago by renetakanevska Morning ❤️ My beautiful case by  @houseofelua  adds a little something extra to my outfits. ✨