Just B Bélle – Luxury Rechargeable Handbags

November 3, 2014

Hello, everyone!
Today I am excited to present you my latest collaboration with the innovative
UK based brand Just B Bélle, which offers the finest
luxury rechargeable handbags!
Communication and
staying connected through social media are major parts of our lifestyle today,
but somehow we all struggle with the short battery life of our devices, don’t
we? The founder of Just B Bélle Julién Bélle came up with this unique concept
to create a revolutionary innovative bag that always provides you with the
extra power for your smart phone or tablet while on the move. Each bag has a rechargeable unit inside it to keep the power flowing to
your smartphones & accessories wherever you are!
The brand’s mission is to infuse fashion &
function together in all of their pieces. The technological benefit of the bag
is combined with a unique and outstanding design of the luxury products they
offer. Just B Bélle handbags are not only innovative, but
also organically usable and conceptually interesting. The bag that I am
wearing is from the Belle Bag range – Leopard B and is made from Nappa Leather
& Pony Hair Circular Handbag. The brand has only limited edition products
and it also offers a couple of other ranges with statement pieces you will
never get tired of wearing! Check them out here and enjoy the photos that are
taken on the beautiful street of South Kensington! xx

• Pooja Mittal November 3, 2014 at 10:44 pm

the bag is just amazing , i hope they ship to india as I really want to get one
    u look super pretty
    kisses

• Sandra Araiza November 9, 2014 at 5:11 pm

I'm seriously just staring at this post in awe, rechargeable BAGS?!?! This is really what dreams are made of, expect me to purchase 100%!!

99 OUTFITS

• Lenny Pham November 10, 2014 at 10:25 pm

rechargeable a total new concept 2 me, but sounds very interesting and undeniably fascinating xx Wot could be better than a fashion piece comes with functionality as well?? These photos look amazing and ur so stunning in that red laced dress and the bag seems 2 be a very complimentary piece of accessory to the look <3 <3 Hope u have a great week ahead, my lovely xx

Hope you could come visit my latest post!!
    lennylinhpham.blogspot.co.uk

• Sunday snuggles  browse through some decor ideas I reallyhellip
    • I will never get enough of these shades fashionessentials
    • Happy celebration of the end of 2017 to everyone tonight!hellip
    • With 2018 just around the corner get ready for ahellip
    • Merry Christmas! On this special day I am sharing ahellip

• Positive morning  happy me! Starting amp ending my dayshellip
      1 day ago by renetakanevska Positive morning - happy me! Starting & ending my days with little reflection notes in my daily fulfilment notebook.
    • I wish you a great evening to the start ofhellip
      3 days ago by renetakanevska I wish you a great evening to the start of the weekend. ❤️
    •    Getting ready for the day but firsthellip
      1 week ago by renetakanevska Добро утро ❤️ Getting ready for the day, but first it’s & ☕️ time!
    • Thinking about summer sunsets
      1 week ago by renetakanevska Thinking about summer sunsets ❤️
    • Hello Friday  hope you all had a great weekhellip
      1 week ago by renetakanevska Hello Friday ☀️ hope you all had a great week so far and even more wonderful weekend ahead | wearing this beautiful blush shirt by  @cass_made  It is a trans-seasonal essential that will give you the shine you need.
    • Perfection in a cup
      2 weeks ago by renetakanevska Perfection in a cup. ❤️
    • Sunday snuggles amp browse through some decor ideas I reallyhellip
      2 weeks ago by renetakanevska Sunday snuggles & browse through some decor ideas ❤️I really love this clean and minimal English kitchen ✨
    • I will never get enough of these shades fashionessentials
      2 weeks ago by renetakanevska I will never get enough of these shades.  #fashionessentials
    • Happy celebration of the end of 2017 to everyone tonight!hellip
      3 weeks ago by renetakanevska Happy celebration of the end of 2017 to everyone tonight! ⭐️ It has been a great year in which I have regularly challenged myself to become better as a person and professionally. I have met so many wonderful people and spent a fantastic time in different countries for work and travel. I am grateful for what I have and thankful to everyone who supported me! Most importantly, in the beginning of 2017, I finally picked up the courage to start a new endeavor which I have long wanted to! ⭐️ Wish you a magical start of the New Year. Never…
    • With 2018 just around the corner get ready for ahellip
      3 weeks ago by renetakanevska With 2018 just around the corner, get ready for a wonderful year ahead by adding this powerful reminder to your collection. ❤️  @remindart
    • Merry Christmas! On this special day I am sharing ahellip
      4 weeks ago by renetakanevska Merry Christmas! On this special day, I am sharing a warm note to all of you around here on my blog. ⬆️ Link in bio.