Just B Bélle – Luxury Rechargeable Handbags

November 3, 2014

Hello, everyone!
Today I am excited to present you my latest collaboration with the innovative
UK based brand Just B Bélle, which offers the finest
luxury rechargeable handbags!
Communication and
staying connected through social media are major parts of our lifestyle today,
but somehow we all struggle with the short battery life of our devices, don’t
we? The founder of Just B Bélle Julién Bélle came up with this unique concept
to create a revolutionary innovative bag that always provides you with the
extra power for your smart phone or tablet while on the move. Each bag has a rechargeable unit inside it to keep the power flowing to
your smartphones & accessories wherever you are!
The brand’s mission is to infuse fashion &
function together in all of their pieces. The technological benefit of the bag
is combined with a unique and outstanding design of the luxury products they
offer. Just B Bélle handbags are not only innovative, but
also organically usable and conceptually interesting. The bag that I am
wearing is from the Belle Bag range – Leopard B and is made from Nappa Leather
& Pony Hair Circular Handbag. The brand has only limited edition products
and it also offers a couple of other ranges with statement pieces you will
never get tired of wearing! Check them out here and enjoy the photos that are
taken on the beautiful street of South Kensington! xx

• Pooja Mittal November 3, 2014 at 10:44 pm

the bag is just amazing , i hope they ship to india as I really want to get one
    u look super pretty
    kisses

• Sandra Araiza November 9, 2014 at 5:11 pm

I'm seriously just staring at this post in awe, rechargeable BAGS?!?! This is really what dreams are made of, expect me to purchase 100%!!

99 OUTFITS

• Lenny Pham November 10, 2014 at 10:25 pm

rechargeable a total new concept 2 me, but sounds very interesting and undeniably fascinating xx Wot could be better than a fashion piece comes with functionality as well?? These photos look amazing and ur so stunning in that red laced dress and the bag seems 2 be a very complimentary piece of accessory to the look <3 <3 Hope u have a great week ahead, my lovely xx

Hope you could come visit my latest post!!
    lennylinhpham.blogspot.co.uk
    xoxo
    Lenny

• Teresa granara January 6, 2015 at 2:53 pm

I love this dress <3 XX

4 months ago by renetakanevska Afternoons. ☕️ Today’s  #homeoffice
      4 months ago by renetakanevska Stripes & Reeboks See more - link in bio. P.s. Победителят от играта с PANDORA е в стори. ↖️
      4 months ago by renetakanevska Weekend Essentials This dress is my current favourite piece from Zara & I am planning to style an outfit with it soon. The sun is out and we are heading for a weekend lunch out. Have a lovely day! ❤️
      4 months ago by renetakanevska  @Reebok  in Copper Удобна & модерна маратонка. Виж как я комбинирах аз ☺️ - кликни линка в сторито. ↗️ Налични в Reebok Сердика център София и Гранд Мол Варна и онлайн.  @reebokbg
      4 months ago by renetakanevska ❤️ ИГРА ❤️Тази сребърна гривна ‘Влюбване’ и талисманът ‘Отвори сърцето си’ от Rose Gold колекцията на PANDORA очакват една прекрасна дама! ✨ ⭐ За да участваш:
      5 months ago by renetakanevska M O R N I N G I love the smell of coffee, roses & new beginnings. ☕️ #beautifulstarttotheday
      5 months ago by renetakanevska Good morning Start your day with a look ahead and make plans with purpose.  #officedecor  ▶️ LOVE10 for 10% off  @remindart
      5 months ago by renetakanevska A good concealer always works its magic! See how & why I use my new one from  @esteelauder  - link in bio. ↗️  #ad
      5 months ago by renetakanevska A little beauty note from me on my blog. ↗️  #DoubleWearorNothing   @esteelauder  За всички, които обичат продукта или искат да го изпробват - Double Wear Stay-in-Place на ексклузивната цена от 46лв. вместо 86лв. Само от 15.02.2018г. до 28.02.2018г.