Casual with Baggy Boyfriend Jeans

April 14, 2014

Hello, everyone! Yesterday, I went out for a walk in my beautiful native town Plovdiv, which is also one of the oldest cities in Europe. I decided to visit the old town of Plovdiv as this is a place where you can see the very ancient and remarkable part of the city. Of course, I wanted to take some pictures and have an amazing photoshoot as well. 🙂 In contrast with the changing weather in London, the weather in Plovdiv is mostly sunny. However, I was wearing a long-sleeved white lace blouse from BSB that I combined with my favourite boyfriend jeans. For shoes, I chose my Boohoo Booties that I believe are really attractive and look really nice with this outfit. My bag is from Topshop and my rings are from Boohoo. The outfit shades are white & denim with gold accents. Lately, I love wearing baggy clothes because I feel more comfortable in them. I hope you like this style of dressing and this particular outfit! I will try to show you more places from my native town in my next posts!

Blouse (similar)
Booties – Boohoo
Rings – Boohoo

• Eleonora C. April 14, 2014 at 4:15 pm

Owww…that pair of boyfriend jeans is so lovely!

• Rachel Kromdijk April 14, 2014 at 4:54 pm

your looking beautiful girl love this pictures! lots of love, x

• Agnes W April 14, 2014 at 5:25 pm

Cute jeans! Love your knapsack too!

House of Illusions

• Nadieyaa Gibb April 15, 2014 at 11:13 am

hi Renata, you look so pretty! lovely style, i love it..

by the way, i've followed you already on GFC, Bloglovin, Instagram & FB.. please follow me back 🙂

thanks

• Sarah-M. April 22, 2014 at 6:56 am

Love that jeans! Followed you a while ago via Facebook, but you didn´t follow back! Please check it out! Have a great week!
    xx

• Sunday snuggles  browse through some decor ideas I reallyhellip
    • I will never get enough of these shades fashionessentials
    • Happy celebration of the end of 2017 to everyone tonight!hellip

• Hello new day
      24 hours ago by renetakanevska Hello new day
    • There is a new blog post with little notes forhellip
      2 days ago by renetakanevska There is a new blog post with little notes for Tweed & Velvet in my blog ↗️ Find the link in bio & let me know if you like the styling ❄️❤️
    • Positive morning  happy me! Starting amp ending my dayshellip
      3 days ago by renetakanevska Positive morning - happy me! Starting & ending my days with little reflection notes in my daily fulfilment notebook.
    • I wish you a great evening to the start ofhellip
      5 days ago by renetakanevska I wish you a great evening to the start of the weekend. ❤️
    •    Getting ready for the day but firsthellip
      1 week ago by renetakanevska Добро утро ❤️ Getting ready for the day, but first it’s & ☕️ time!
    • Thinking about summer sunsets
      2 weeks ago by renetakanevska Thinking about summer sunsets ❤️
    • Hello Friday  hope you all had a great weekhellip
      2 weeks ago by renetakanevska Hello Friday ☀️ hope you all had a great week so far and even more wonderful weekend ahead | wearing this beautiful blush shirt by  @cass_made  It is a trans-seasonal essential that will give you the shine you need.
    • Perfection in a cup
      2 weeks ago by renetakanevska Perfection in a cup. ❤️
    • Sunday snuggles amp browse through some decor ideas I reallyhellip
      2 weeks ago by renetakanevska Sunday snuggles & browse through some decor ideas ❤️I really love this clean and minimal English kitchen ✨
    • I will never get enough of these shades fashionessentials
      3 weeks ago by renetakanevska I will never get enough of these shades.  #fashionessentials
    • Happy celebration of the end of 2017 to everyone tonight!hellip
      3 weeks ago by renetakanevska Happy celebration of the end of 2017 to everyone tonight! ⭐️ It has been a great year in which I have regularly challenged myself to become better as a person and professionally. I have met so many wonderful people and spent a fantastic time in different countries for work and travel. I am grateful for what I have and thankful to everyone who supported me! Most importantly, in the beginning of 2017, I finally picked up the courage to start a new endeavor which I have long wanted to! ⭐️ Wish you a magical start of the New Year. Never…