Casual with Baggy Boyfriend Jeans

April 14, 2014

Hello, everyone! Yesterday, I went out for a walk in my beautiful native town Plovdiv, which is also one of the oldest cities in Europe. I decided to visit the old town of Plovdiv as this is a place where you can see the very ancient and remarkable part of the city. Of course, I wanted to take some pictures and have an amazing photoshoot as well. 🙂 In contrast with the changing weather in London, the weather in Plovdiv is mostly sunny. However, I was wearing a long-sleeved white lace blouse from BSB that I combined with my favourite boyfriend jeans. For shoes, I chose my Boohoo Booties that I believe are really attractive and look really nice with this outfit. My bag is from Topshop and my rings are from Boohoo. The outfit shades are white & denim with gold accents. Lately, I love wearing baggy clothes because I feel more comfortable in them. I hope you like this style of dressing and this particular outfit! I will try to show you more places from my native town in my next posts!

Blouse (similar)
Booties – Boohoo
Rings – Boohoo

• Eleonora C. April 14, 2014 at 4:15 pm

Owww…that pair of boyfriend jeans is so lovely!

• Rachel Kromdijk April 14, 2014 at 4:54 pm

your looking beautiful girl love this pictures! lots of love, x

• Agnes W April 14, 2014 at 5:25 pm

Cute jeans! Love your knapsack too!

House of Illusions

• Nadieyaa Gibb April 15, 2014 at 11:13 am

hi Renata, you look so pretty! lovely style, i love it..

by the way, i've followed you already on GFC, Bloglovin, Instagram & FB.. please follow me back 🙂

thanks

• Sarah-M. April 22, 2014 at 6:56 am

Love that jeans! Followed you a while ago via Facebook, but you didn´t follow back! Please check it out! Have a great week!
    xx
    Sarah

• Release your inner glow theofficialpandora has a new concept tohellip
    • Each morning we are born again What we do todayhellip
    • Casual days like this
    • I had a lovely afternoon with my friend travelandexplorebymira Wehellip
    • Wearing beautiful pieces from the new PANDORA Rose Collection theofficialpandorahellip
    • Thank you verginiagmua for making me feel beautiful for thehellip
    • Leave a little sparkle wherever you go
    • The ideal comfy red outfit reebok
    • Morning essentials  Repost reebokbg  renetakanevska   hellip
    • 1 or 2    Reebok   hellip
    • Back home and relaxing after an exciting weekend  hellip
    • NEW         hellip

• Release your inner glow theofficialpandora has a new concept tohellip
      14 hours ago by renetakanevska Release your inner glow  @theofficialpandora  has a new concept to uplift women and urge them to accept themselves as they are. I will share more about it soon.  #DOSEETHEWONDERFUL
    • Each morning we are born again What we do todayhellip
      22 hours ago by renetakanevska Each morning we are born again. What we do today is what matters most. ❤️
    • Casual days like this
      1 day ago by renetakanevska Casual days like this. ☀️
    • I had a lovely afternoon with my friend travelandexplorebymira Wehellip
      2 days ago by renetakanevska I had a lovely afternoon with my friend  @travelandexplorebymira  ☺️We went to the sweetest place in London Totally recommend it - check my story for more photos.
      3 days ago by renetakanevska Wearing beautiful pieces from the new PANDORA Rose Collection  @theofficialpandora  has the power to make you feel special.  #DOSEETHEWONDERFUL
    • Thank you verginiagmua for making me feel so beautiful forhellip
      7 days ago by renetakanevska Thank you  @verginiagmua  for making me feel so beautiful for the very special day last Saturday ❤️
    • Leave a little sparkle wherever you go
      1 week ago by renetakanevska Leave a little sparkle wherever you go ❤️
    • The ideal comfy red outfit reebok
      1 week ago by renetakanevska The ideal comfy red outfit  @reebok
    • Morning essentials  Repost reebokbg  renetakanevska   hellip
      1 week ago by renetakanevska Morning essentials ☀️  #Repost   @reebokbg  •  @renetakanevska  комбинира смело нашите Club C с дързост и стил. Посетете профила ѝ, за да видите предложенията на Ренета за дневна и вечерна визия с участието на Club C Melted Metals
    • 1 or 2    Reebok   hellip
      2 weeks ago by renetakanevska 1️⃣ or 2️⃣ Как да комбинираш Reebok в ежедневна и елегантна визия, съчетаваща комфорт и стил? Прочети повече - линк в стори. .  @reebokbg  Налични в Reebok Сердика център София и Гранд Мол Варна и онлайн.
    • Back home and relaxing after an exciting weekend  hellip
      2 weeks ago by renetakanevska Back home and relaxing after an exciting weekend. ❤️ - За тези, които ме попитаха, роклята ще бъде налична на 18-ти Септември в магазините на  @lidlbulgaria  ✨ #LETSWOW   #esmarabyheidiklum
    • NEW         hellip
      2 weeks ago by renetakanevska NEW ❤️ Днес в блога ми ти показвам стайлинг с малка черна рокля от колекцията на  @lidlbulgaria  &  @heidiklum  ❤️ Линк в стори ⬆️  #LETSWOW   #esmarabyheidiklum