Casual with Baggy Boyfriend Jeans

April 14, 2014

Hello, everyone! Yesterday, I went out for a walk in my beautiful native town Plovdiv, which is also one of the oldest cities in Europe. I decided to visit the old town of Plovdiv as this is a place where you can see the very ancient and remarkable part of the city. Of course, I wanted to take some pictures and have an amazing photoshoot as well. 🙂 In contrast with the changing weather in London, the weather in Plovdiv is mostly sunny. However, I was wearing a long-sleeved white lace blouse from BSB that I combined with my favourite boyfriend jeans. For shoes, I chose my Boohoo Booties that I believe are really attractive and look really nice with this outfit. My bag is from Topshop and my rings are from Boohoo. The outfit shades are white & denim with gold accents. Lately, I love wearing baggy clothes because I feel more comfortable in them. I hope you like this style of dressing and this particular outfit! I will try to show you more places from my native town in my next posts!

Blouse (similar)
Booties – Boohoo
Rings – Boohoo

• Eleonora C. April 14, 2014 at 4:15 pm

Owww…that pair of boyfriend jeans is so lovely!

• Rachel Kromdijk April 14, 2014 at 4:54 pm

your looking beautiful girl love this pictures! lots of love, x

• Agnes W April 14, 2014 at 5:25 pm

Cute jeans! Love your knapsack too!

House of Illusions

• Nadieyaa Gibb April 15, 2014 at 11:13 am

hi Renata, you look so pretty! lovely style, i love it..

by the way, i've followed you already on GFC, Bloglovin, Instagram & FB.. please follow me back 🙂

thanks

• Sarah-M. April 22, 2014 at 6:56 am

Love that jeans! Followed you a while ago via Facebook, but you didn´t follow back! Please check it out! Have a great week!
    xx
    Sarah

2 months ago by renetakanevska Afternoons. ☕️ Today’s  #homeoffice
      2 months ago by renetakanevska Stripes & Reeboks See more - link in bio. P.s. Победителят от играта с PANDORA е в стори. ↖️
      3 months ago by renetakanevska Weekend Essentials This dress is my current favourite piece from Zara & I am planning to style an outfit with it soon. The sun is out and we are heading for a weekend lunch out. Have a lovely day! ❤️
      3 months ago by renetakanevska  @Reebok  in Copper Удобна & модерна маратонка. Виж как я комбинирах аз ☺️ - кликни линка в сторито. ↗️ Налични в Reebok Сердика център София и Гранд Мол Варна и онлайн.  @reebokbg
      3 months ago by renetakanevska ❤️ ИГРА ❤️Тази сребърна гривна ‘Влюбване’ и талисманът ‘Отвори сърцето си’ от Rose Gold колекцията на PANDORA очакват една прекрасна дама! ✨ ⭐ За да участваш:
      3 months ago by renetakanevska M O R N I N G I love the smell of coffee, roses & new beginnings. ☕️ #beautifulstarttotheday
      3 months ago by renetakanevska Good morning Start your day with a look ahead and make plans with purpose.  #officedecor  ▶️ LOVE10 for 10% off  @remindart
      3 months ago by renetakanevska A good concealer always works its magic! See how & why I use my new one from  @esteelauder  - link in bio. ↗️  #ad
      3 months ago by renetakanevska A little beauty note from me on my blog. ↗️  #DoubleWearorNothing   @esteelauder  За всички, които обичат продукта или искат да го изпробват - Double Wear Stay-in-Place на ексклузивната цена от 46лв. вместо 86лв. Само от 15.02.2018г. до 28.02.2018г.