Organza laces on sneakers!

April 10, 2014

Hello everyone! Today I am going to show you a quick, easy, cheap and simple fashion tip that you can do at home for less than 5 min! I was inspired by the adorable Andy from Style Scrapbook and also the ‘crazy’ trend – dress with sneakers from the Chanel Couture Spring 2014 Catwalk Show! All you need is your new or old sneakers and some organza ribbon in the colour that you prefer! I hope you enjoyed this easy trendy tip for the summer season!

• PinkPanthress April 11, 2014 at 2:34 am

Okay, now I really feel old. D:
    I did this when I was in my late Teens…

Follow the royal Peach!

• Hadrien Leite April 11, 2014 at 2:45 am

Cool

• [ abnormal ] April 11, 2014 at 12:28 pm

I love your stylization and colours<3

• Wiktoria Weronika April 12, 2014 at 1:04 pm

omg, cute! ♥

• Release your inner glow theofficialpandora has a new concept tohellip
    • Each morning we are born again What we do todayhellip
    • Casual days like this
    • I had a lovely afternoon with my friend travelandexplorebymira Wehellip
    • Wearing beautiful pieces from the new PANDORA Rose Collection theofficialpandorahellip
    • Thank you verginiagmua for making me feel beautiful for thehellip
    • Leave a little sparkle wherever you go
    • The ideal comfy red outfit reebok
    • Morning essentials  Repost reebokbg  renetakanevska   hellip
    • 1 or 2    Reebok   hellip
    • Back home and relaxing after an exciting weekend  hellip
    • NEW         hellip

• Release your inner glow theofficialpandora has a new concept tohellip
      14 hours ago by renetakanevska Release your inner glow  @theofficialpandora  has a new concept to uplift women and urge them to accept themselves as they are. I will share more about it soon.  #DOSEETHEWONDERFUL
    • Each morning we are born again What we do todayhellip
      22 hours ago by renetakanevska Each morning we are born again. What we do today is what matters most. ❤️
    • Casual days like this
      1 day ago by renetakanevska Casual days like this. ☀️
    • I had a lovely afternoon with my friend travelandexplorebymira Wehellip
      2 days ago by renetakanevska I had a lovely afternoon with my friend  @travelandexplorebymira  ☺️We went to the sweetest place in London Totally recommend it - check my story for more photos.
      3 days ago by renetakanevska Wearing beautiful pieces from the new PANDORA Rose Collection  @theofficialpandora  has the power to make you feel special.  #DOSEETHEWONDERFUL
    • Thank you verginiagmua for making me feel so beautiful forhellip
      7 days ago by renetakanevska Thank you  @verginiagmua  for making me feel so beautiful for the very special day last Saturday ❤️
    • Leave a little sparkle wherever you go
      1 week ago by renetakanevska Leave a little sparkle wherever you go ❤️
    • The ideal comfy red outfit reebok
      1 week ago by renetakanevska The ideal comfy red outfit  @reebok
    • Morning essentials  Repost reebokbg  renetakanevska   hellip
      1 week ago by renetakanevska Morning essentials ☀️  #Repost   @reebokbg  •  @renetakanevska  комбинира смело нашите Club C с дързост и стил. Посетете профила ѝ, за да видите предложенията на Ренета за дневна и вечерна визия с участието на Club C Melted Metals
    • 1 or 2    Reebok   hellip
      2 weeks ago by renetakanevska 1️⃣ or 2️⃣ Как да комбинираш Reebok в ежедневна и елегантна визия, съчетаваща комфорт и стил? Прочети повече - линк в стори. .  @reebokbg  Налични в Reebok Сердика център София и Гранд Мол Варна и онлайн.
    • Back home and relaxing after an exciting weekend  hellip
      2 weeks ago by renetakanevska Back home and relaxing after an exciting weekend. ❤️ - За тези, които ме попитаха, роклята ще бъде налична на 18-ти Септември в магазините на  @lidlbulgaria  ✨ #LETSWOW   #esmarabyheidiklum
    • NEW         hellip
      2 weeks ago by renetakanevska NEW ❤️ Днес в блога ми ти показвам стайлинг с малка черна рокля от колекцията на  @lidlbulgaria  &  @heidiklum  ❤️ Линк в стори ⬆️  #LETSWOW   #esmarabyheidiklum