Organza laces on sneakers!

April 10, 2014

Hello everyone! Today I am going to show you a quick, easy, cheap and simple fashion tip that you can do at home for less than 5 min! I was inspired by the adorable Andy from Style Scrapbook and also the ‘crazy’ trend – dress with sneakers from the Chanel Couture Spring 2014 Catwalk Show! All you need is your new or old sneakers and some organza ribbon in the colour that you prefer! I hope you enjoyed this easy trendy tip for the summer season!

4 Comments

  • PinkPanthress April 11, 2014 at 2:34 am

    Okay, now I really feel old. D:
    I did this when I was in my late Teens…

    Follow the royal Peach!

    Reply
  • Hadrien Leite April 11, 2014 at 2:45 am

    Cool

    Reply
  • [ abnormal ] April 11, 2014 at 12:28 pm

    I love your stylization and colours<3

    Reply
  • Wiktoria Weronika April 12, 2014 at 1:04 pm

    omg, cute! ♥

    Reply
  • Leave a Reply

    Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

    Follow on Instagram

    • Current favourite
    • Details
    • Afternoons  Todays homeoffice
    • Stripes amp Reeboks See more  link in bio Pshellip
    • Weekend Essentials This dress is my current favourite piece fromhellip
    • Reebok in Copper  amp     hellip
    •          hellip
    • M O R N I N G I love thehellip
    • Good morning Start your day with a look ahead andhellip
    • A good concealer always works its magic! See how amphellip
    • A little beauty note from me on my blog hellip
    Close

    Fashion by Reneta Kanevska

    Fashion by Reneta Kanevska

    Inspired to inspire.
    People often describe me as a dreamer.
    Reneta Kanevska, fashion & lifestyle blogger.

     

    More about me

    Instagram

    • Details
      2 months ago by renetakanevska Details
    • 2 months ago by renetakanevska
    • Current favourite
      2 months ago by renetakanevska Current favourite
    • Afternoons  Todays homeoffice
      3 months ago by renetakanevska Afternoons. ☕️ Today’s  #homeoffice 
    • Stripes amp Reeboks See more  link in bio Pshellip
      3 months ago by renetakanevska Stripes & Reeboks See more - link in bio. P.s. Победителят от играта с PANDORA е в стори. ↖️
    • Weekend Essentials This dress is my current favourite piece fromhellip
      3 months ago by renetakanevska Weekend Essentials This dress is my current favourite piece from Zara & I am planning to style an outfit with it soon. The sun is out and we are heading for a weekend lunch out. Have a lovely day! ❤️
    • Reebok in Copper  amp     hellip
      3 months ago by renetakanevska  @Reebok  in Copper Удобна & модерна маратонка. Виж как я комбинирах аз ☺️ - кликни линка в сторито. ↗️ Налични в Reebok Сердика център София и Гранд Мол Варна и онлайн.  @reebokbg 
    •          hellip
      3 months ago by renetakanevska ❤️ ИГРА ❤️Тази сребърна гривна ‘Влюбване’ и талисманът ‘Отвори сърцето си’ от Rose Gold колекцията на PANDORA очакват една прекрасна дама! ✨ ⭐ За да участваш:
▶ Последвай  @renetakanevska  в Instagram
▶ Тагни в коментар под снимката 2 или 3 приятелки, които обожават PANDORA! ❤ 
Играта приключва на 12.03.18г. и е отворена само за участници на територията на България. Успех!
    • M O R N I N G I love thehellip
      3 months ago by renetakanevska M O R N I N G I love the smell of coffee, roses & new beginnings. ☕️ #beautifulstarttotheday 
    • Good morning Start your day with a look ahead andhellip
      3 months ago by renetakanevska Good morning Start your day with a look ahead and make plans with purpose.  #officedecor  ▶️ LOVE10 for 10% off  @remindart 
    • A good concealer always works its magic! See how amphellip
      3 months ago by renetakanevska A good concealer always works its magic! See how & why I use my new one from  @esteelauder  - link in bio. ↗️  #ad 
    • A little beauty note from me on my blog hellip
      3 months ago by renetakanevska A little beauty note from me on my blog. ↗️  #DoubleWearorNothing   @esteelauder  За всички, които обичат продукта или искат да го изпробват - Double Wear Stay-in-Place на ексклузивната цена от 46лв. вместо 86лв. Само от 15.02.2018г. до 28.02.2018г.