Hey guys! I am presenting you my first ‘A cup of tea with me’ episode! I will be showing you DIY projects, crafting, fashion and style tips and many other ideas that can help and inspire you! Do you like this idea?! I would be happy if you share your thoughts and opinions about my project in the comments below!
Grab a cup of tea and read! xx
Today I will show you my idea of how to create a beautiful statement necklace! The statement necklaces were a huge trend during spring and summer, but they are still into the fall/winter trends! I love them! When you don’t know what to add to a simple one colour shirt or top – add a statement necklace and create a fierce fall fashion look. I decided to use more colourful and fresh colours to add pop of colour to my outfits.
Let’s get started!
1. WHAT YOU NEED:
Flowers (you can use some from old jewels)
Thread and needle
2. Start by planning what your necklace is going to look like.
3. Outline your desired shape from the felt and cut it
4. Sew the ribbon on the top corners of your shape
5. Glue your decorations on the fabric
6. Make sure you leave it to dry!
I hope you like it! One huge kiss from me!