Cool London

October 6, 2013

Sweater: Miss Selfridge    Jeans: Mango    Boots: Pepe Jeans    Bag: Handmade
I came back to London a week ago! I started my second year at university and I am so excited for it! I have so many things to do these days, but I am really happy that I am back  to the city that inspires me! Lectures already started and I am so happy with the modules that I am studying. Even though we already have plenty of things to read, I really like what I am studying! It motivates me and inspires me to dream and strive for the best! Today’s post is from the Westminster Bridge, probably one of the most emblematic places for photoshoots in London. That is why I decided to do my first fashion outfit there! The weather was absolutely amazing and it made the whole outfit even better!
Do you like this sweet Pepe Jeans booties with the English Flag?

I came back to London a week ago! I started my second year at university and I am so excited for it! Today’s post is from the Westminster Bridge, the weather was absolutely amazing! Do you like this sweet Pepe Jeans booties with the English Flag?
Sweater: Miss Selfridge
Jeans: Mango
Boots: Pepe Jeans
Bag: Handmade

• Jointy&Croissanty October 6, 2013 at 7:08 pm

You look so cool! Beautiful sweater:)

• Milex October 13, 2013 at 12:57 am

what a perfection

• Bernadeth G. October 17, 2013 at 3:04 pm

Great post! Totally love the photos 🙂

Visit my blog? xx Miss Beatrix (http://missbeatrix.blogspot.com)

• Chantal Cachela October 17, 2013 at 5:38 pm

You look completely amazing!!

Would u like to follow each other? Let me know 😉

SHAN

• Parisian Fairytale October 17, 2013 at 5:45 pm

Wow, you look so pretty! This jumper is perfect! Love the outfit 🙂 would you like to follow eachother?

xoxo
    Mathilde:)
    Like me on facebook
    Parisian Fairytale

• Nikki Williams October 17, 2013 at 7:36 pm

love that sweater! cute blog

dreaminneon.blogspot.com

• Jointy&Croissanty October 17, 2013 at 7:50 pm

Great blog! I've been following you from a few days, I'm your forty-sixth followers:)

• Lydie October 17, 2013 at 8:29 pm

Beautiful !!! j'aime beaucoup. Tu es très jolie. <3

• Andrea jueong October 18, 2013 at 4:37 am

Hey, I'm new to your blog and absolutely love it!I like the design of it! Love this red top.I'm following you on Lookbook and G.I would love for you to follow me too and stay in touch 🙂

• The Fashion Panda October 18, 2013 at 7:26 am

You look very beautiful and have a nice blog !
    I follow you now on bloglovin 🙂 Hope you follow me too

• Nery Hdez October 18, 2013 at 9:25 am

Perfect look honey! Great blog!

SNB: Sexy, Naughty, Bitchy me
    Facebook SNB: Sexy, Naughty, Bitchy me

• Dezazu October 18, 2013 at 10:42 am

I love your blog so much
    I´m following your blog
    I invite you to follow me
    dezazu.blogspot.com.es

• KeepInTouch October 18, 2013 at 11:04 am

Thanks for your visit!! I like soooo much your style so I follow you!
    I would be very happy if you follow me too!!
    Laura
    keeintouchl.blogspot.com

• Fashion Muffins October 18, 2013 at 2:29 pm

Beautiful sweater, that color looks great on you 🙂

• sepatuholig-Grace Njio October 18, 2013 at 2:50 pm

Its a very cute booties! Lovely day indeed and beautiful photos!!

• Nicole K. October 24, 2013 at 5:27 pm

Love your blog!! Following on gfc, fb and bloglovin!! Hope you'll like my blog too!xx

-Nikkie
    ChicNikkie
    Bloglovin' | Facebook

• andysparkles October 26, 2013 at 8:11 pm

Hey dear, thx for your comment! Sure, we can follow each other. Just followed on GFC, Bloglovin and Lookbook.

Don't forget to follow back <3

xx

andysparkles

4 months ago by renetakanevska Afternoons. ☕️ Today’s  #homeoffice
      4 months ago by renetakanevska Stripes & Reeboks See more - link in bio. P.s. Победителят от играта с PANDORA е в стори. ↖️
      4 months ago by renetakanevska Weekend Essentials This dress is my current favourite piece from Zara & I am planning to style an outfit with it soon. The sun is out and we are heading for a weekend lunch out. Have a lovely day! ❤️
      4 months ago by renetakanevska  @Reebok  in Copper Удобна & модерна маратонка. Виж как я комбинирах аз ☺️ - кликни линка в сторито. ↗️ Налични в Reebok Сердика център София и Гранд Мол Варна и онлайн.  @reebokbg
      4 months ago by renetakanevska ❤️ ИГРА ❤️Тази сребърна гривна ‘Влюбване’ и талисманът ‘Отвори сърцето си’ от Rose Gold колекцията на PANDORA очакват една прекрасна дама! ✨ ⭐ За да участваш:
      5 months ago by renetakanevska M O R N I N G I love the smell of coffee, roses & new beginnings. ☕️ #beautifulstarttotheday
      5 months ago by renetakanevska Good morning Start your day with a look ahead and make plans with purpose.  #officedecor  ▶️ LOVE10 for 10% off  @remindart
      5 months ago by renetakanevska A good concealer always works its magic! See how & why I use my new one from  @esteelauder  - link in bio. ↗️  #ad
      5 months ago by renetakanevska A little beauty note from me on my blog. ↗️  #DoubleWearorNothing   @esteelauder  За всички, които обичат продукта или искат да го изпробват - Double Wear Stay-in-Place на ексклузивната цена от 46лв. вместо 86лв. Само от 15.02.2018г. до 28.02.2018г.