Catch me if you can..

September 17, 2013

T-shirt: H&M    Jacket: BSB    Shorts: Zara    Shoes: Boohoo

Hey guys! Summer is almost over, but I won’t stop wearing my gorgeous bright denim shorts from Zara! I went out for a walk today and I was absolutely inspired to wear this outfit! I think it is so cute and honestly very comfortable! What else do you need – sneakers, shorts and t-shirt paired with this amazing beige BSB leather jacket! It is actually my last week-end in Plovdiv, because I am leaving for London next week! It is kind of sad and nostalgic to leave my country after spending the whole summer here, but success needs sacrifice! Even though I really really like my life in London, I will miss my family so much..

Lovely Saturday in Plovdiv! Leather jacket, t-shirt and denim shorts – the perfect combo for the last summer days! Are we ready for the autumn?
T-shirt: H&M

Jacket: BSB
Shorts: Zara
Shoes: Boohoo

• Jointy&Croissanty September 17, 2013 at 7:37 pm

Cool, sporty look! Amazing shorts and shoes!

jointyicroissanty.blogspot.com

• Bianca September 18, 2013 at 10:03 am

gorgeous style! xoxo

stylemeestsbeauty.blogspot.ro

• Tia Lia September 18, 2013 at 10:37 am

Amazing! Love your look! ♥

nudegravity.blogspot.com

• Ewelinachiclifestyle Ewelina September 18, 2013 at 1:43 pm

really nice pictures and great look. Love the jacket and you little clutch

Lots of love
    Ewelina
    chiclifestyleofewelina.blogspot.com

• |åƱȩȠȡȅɍ ȶῢⱠⱡⱣž September 29, 2013 at 6:15 pm

Your legs are SO toned! I'm so jealous…

• Cheptoo Cece October 7, 2013 at 10:33 am

Totally love the jacket…
    xx

• Fashion Muffins October 18, 2013 at 2:31 pm

Cool 🙂

• indra October 24, 2013 at 2:40 pm

Omg, how could I have missed that tshirt in h&m, I looove it, I myself have a black pug, this is too darn adorable!!!

indraexclusive.blogspot.com
    Bloglovin

• Joanna Harris November 3, 2013 at 10:07 am

Много сладка комбинация! 🙂

3 months ago by renetakanevska Afternoons. ☕️ Today’s  #homeoffice
      3 months ago by renetakanevska Stripes & Reeboks See more - link in bio. P.s. Победителят от играта с PANDORA е в стори. ↖️
      3 months ago by renetakanevska Weekend Essentials This dress is my current favourite piece from Zara & I am planning to style an outfit with it soon. The sun is out and we are heading for a weekend lunch out. Have a lovely day! ❤️
      3 months ago by renetakanevska  @Reebok  in Copper Удобна & модерна маратонка. Виж как я комбинирах аз ☺️ - кликни линка в сторито. ↗️ Налични в Reebok Сердика център София и Гранд Мол Варна и онлайн.  @reebokbg
      3 months ago by renetakanevska ❤️ ИГРА ❤️Тази сребърна гривна ‘Влюбване’ и талисманът ‘Отвори сърцето си’ от Rose Gold колекцията на PANDORA очакват една прекрасна дама! ✨ ⭐ За да участваш:
      3 months ago by renetakanevska M O R N I N G I love the smell of coffee, roses & new beginnings. ☕️ #beautifulstarttotheday
      3 months ago by renetakanevska Good morning Start your day with a look ahead and make plans with purpose.  #officedecor  ▶️ LOVE10 for 10% off  @remindart
      3 months ago by renetakanevska A good concealer always works its magic! See how & why I use my new one from  @esteelauder  - link in bio. ↗️  #ad
      3 months ago by renetakanevska A little beauty note from me on my blog. ↗️  #DoubleWearorNothing   @esteelauder  За всички, които обичат продукта или искат да го изпробват - Double Wear Stay-in-Place на ексклузивната цена от 46лв. вместо 86лв. Само от 15.02.2018г. до 28.02.2018г.