Catch me if you can..

September 17, 2013

T-shirt: H&M    Jacket: BSB    Shorts: Zara    Shoes: Boohoo

Hey guys! Summer is almost over, but I won’t stop wearing my gorgeous bright denim shorts from Zara! I went out for a walk today and I was absolutely inspired to wear this outfit! I think it is so cute and honestly very comfortable! What else do you need – sneakers, shorts and t-shirt paired with this amazing beige BSB leather jacket! It is actually my last week-end in Plovdiv, because I am leaving for London next week! It is kind of sad and nostalgic to leave my country after spending the whole summer here, but success needs sacrifice! Even though I really really like my life in London, I will miss my family so much..

Lovely Saturday in Plovdiv! Leather jacket, t-shirt and denim shorts – the perfect combo for the last summer days! Are we ready for the autumn?
T-shirt: H&M

Jacket: BSB
Shorts: Zara
Shoes: Boohoo

• Jointy&Croissanty September 17, 2013 at 7:37 pm

Cool, sporty look! Amazing shorts and shoes!

jointyicroissanty.blogspot.com

• Bianca September 18, 2013 at 10:03 am

gorgeous style! xoxo

stylemeestsbeauty.blogspot.ro

• Tia Lia September 18, 2013 at 10:37 am

Amazing! Love your look! ♥

nudegravity.blogspot.com

• Ewelinachiclifestyle Ewelina September 18, 2013 at 1:43 pm

really nice pictures and great look. Love the jacket and you little clutch

Lots of love
    Ewelina
    chiclifestyleofewelina.blogspot.com

• |åƱȩȠȡȅɍ ȶῢⱠⱡⱣž September 29, 2013 at 6:15 pm

Your legs are SO toned! I'm so jealous…

• Cheptoo Cece October 7, 2013 at 10:33 am

Totally love the jacket…
    xx

• Fashion Muffins October 18, 2013 at 2:31 pm

Cool 🙂

• indra October 24, 2013 at 2:40 pm

Omg, how could I have missed that tshirt in h&m, I looove it, I myself have a black pug, this is too darn adorable!!!

indraexclusive.blogspot.com

• Sunday snuggles  browse through some decor ideas I reallyhellip
    • I will never get enough of these shades fashionessentials
    • Happy celebration of the end of 2017 to everyone tonight!hellip

• Hello new day
      24 hours ago by renetakanevska Hello new day
    • There is a new blog post with little notes forhellip
      2 days ago by renetakanevska There is a new blog post with little notes for Tweed & Velvet in my blog ↗️ Find the link in bio & let me know if you like the styling ❄️❤️
    • Positive morning  happy me! Starting amp ending my dayshellip
      3 days ago by renetakanevska Positive morning - happy me! Starting & ending my days with little reflection notes in my daily fulfilment notebook.
    • I wish you a great evening to the start ofhellip
      5 days ago by renetakanevska I wish you a great evening to the start of the weekend. ❤️
    •    Getting ready for the day but firsthellip
      1 week ago by renetakanevska Добро утро ❤️ Getting ready for the day, but first it’s & ☕️ time!
    • Thinking about summer sunsets
      2 weeks ago by renetakanevska Thinking about summer sunsets ❤️
    • Hello Friday  hope you all had a great weekhellip
      2 weeks ago by renetakanevska Hello Friday ☀️ hope you all had a great week so far and even more wonderful weekend ahead | wearing this beautiful blush shirt by  @cass_made  It is a trans-seasonal essential that will give you the shine you need.
    • Perfection in a cup
      2 weeks ago by renetakanevska Perfection in a cup. ❤️
    • Sunday snuggles amp browse through some decor ideas I reallyhellip
      2 weeks ago by renetakanevska Sunday snuggles & browse through some decor ideas ❤️I really love this clean and minimal English kitchen ✨
    • I will never get enough of these shades fashionessentials
      3 weeks ago by renetakanevska I will never get enough of these shades.  #fashionessentials
    • Happy celebration of the end of 2017 to everyone tonight!hellip
      3 weeks ago by renetakanevska Happy celebration of the end of 2017 to everyone tonight! ⭐️ It has been a great year in which I have regularly challenged myself to become better as a person and professionally. I have met so many wonderful people and spent a fantastic time in different countries for work and travel. I am grateful for what I have and thankful to everyone who supported me! Most importantly, in the beginning of 2017, I finally picked up the courage to start a new endeavor which I have long wanted to! ⭐️ Wish you a magical start of the New Year. Never…