Catch me if you can..

September 17, 2013

T-shirt: H&M    Jacket: BSB    Shorts: Zara    Shoes: Boohoo

Hey guys! Summer is almost over, but I won’t stop wearing my gorgeous bright denim shorts from Zara! I went out for a walk today and I was absolutely inspired to wear this outfit! I think it is so cute and honestly very comfortable! What else do you need – sneakers, shorts and t-shirt paired with this amazing beige BSB leather jacket! It is actually my last week-end in Plovdiv, because I am leaving for London next week! It is kind of sad and nostalgic to leave my country after spending the whole summer here, but success needs sacrifice! Even though I really really like my life in London, I will miss my family so much..

Lovely Saturday in Plovdiv! Leather jacket, t-shirt and denim shorts – the perfect combo for the last summer days! Are we ready for the autumn?
T-shirt: H&M

Jacket: BSB
Shorts: Zara
Shoes: Boohoo

• Jointy&Croissanty September 17, 2013 at 7:37 pm

Cool, sporty look! Amazing shorts and shoes!

jointyicroissanty.blogspot.com

• Bianca September 18, 2013 at 10:03 am

gorgeous style! xoxo

stylemeestsbeauty.blogspot.ro

• Tia Lia September 18, 2013 at 10:37 am

Amazing! Love your look! ♥

nudegravity.blogspot.com

• Ewelinachiclifestyle Ewelina September 18, 2013 at 1:43 pm

really nice pictures and great look. Love the jacket and you little clutch

Lots of love
    Ewelina
    chiclifestyleofewelina.blogspot.com

• |åƱȩȠȡȅɍ ȶῢⱠⱡⱣž September 29, 2013 at 6:15 pm

Your legs are SO toned! I'm so jealous…

• Cheptoo Cece October 7, 2013 at 10:33 am

Totally love the jacket…
    xx

• Fashion Muffins October 18, 2013 at 2:31 pm

Cool 🙂

• indra October 24, 2013 at 2:40 pm

Omg, how could I have missed that tshirt in h&m, I looove it, I myself have a black pug, this is too darn adorable!!!

indraexclusive.blogspot.com
    Bloglovin

• Joanna Harris November 3, 2013 at 10:07 am

Много сладка комбинация! 🙂

• Release your inner glow theofficialpandora has a new concept tohellip
    • Each morning we are born again What we do todayhellip
    • Casual days like this
    • I had a lovely afternoon with my friend travelandexplorebymira Wehellip
    • Wearing beautiful pieces from the new PANDORA Rose Collection theofficialpandorahellip
    • Thank you verginiagmua for making me feel beautiful for thehellip
    • Leave a little sparkle wherever you go
    • The ideal comfy red outfit reebok
    • Morning essentials  Repost reebokbg  renetakanevska   hellip
    • 1 or 2    Reebok   hellip
    • Back home and relaxing after an exciting weekend  hellip
    • NEW         hellip

• Release your inner glow theofficialpandora has a new concept tohellip
      14 hours ago by renetakanevska Release your inner glow  @theofficialpandora  has a new concept to uplift women and urge them to accept themselves as they are. I will share more about it soon.  #DOSEETHEWONDERFUL
    • Each morning we are born again What we do todayhellip
      22 hours ago by renetakanevska Each morning we are born again. What we do today is what matters most. ❤️
    • Casual days like this
      1 day ago by renetakanevska Casual days like this. ☀️
    • I had a lovely afternoon with my friend travelandexplorebymira Wehellip
      2 days ago by renetakanevska I had a lovely afternoon with my friend  @travelandexplorebymira  ☺️We went to the sweetest place in London Totally recommend it - check my story for more photos.
      3 days ago by renetakanevska Wearing beautiful pieces from the new PANDORA Rose Collection  @theofficialpandora  has the power to make you feel special.  #DOSEETHEWONDERFUL
    • Thank you verginiagmua for making me feel so beautiful forhellip
      7 days ago by renetakanevska Thank you  @verginiagmua  for making me feel so beautiful for the very special day last Saturday ❤️
    • Leave a little sparkle wherever you go
      1 week ago by renetakanevska Leave a little sparkle wherever you go ❤️
    • The ideal comfy red outfit reebok
      1 week ago by renetakanevska The ideal comfy red outfit  @reebok
    • Morning essentials  Repost reebokbg  renetakanevska   hellip
      1 week ago by renetakanevska Morning essentials ☀️  #Repost   @reebokbg  •  @renetakanevska  комбинира смело нашите Club C с дързост и стил. Посетете профила ѝ, за да видите предложенията на Ренета за дневна и вечерна визия с участието на Club C Melted Metals
    • 1 or 2    Reebok   hellip
      2 weeks ago by renetakanevska 1️⃣ or 2️⃣ Как да комбинираш Reebok в ежедневна и елегантна визия, съчетаваща комфорт и стил? Прочети повече - линк в стори. .  @reebokbg  Налични в Reebok Сердика център София и Гранд Мол Варна и онлайн.
    • Back home and relaxing after an exciting weekend  hellip
      2 weeks ago by renetakanevska Back home and relaxing after an exciting weekend. ❤️ - За тези, които ме попитаха, роклята ще бъде налична на 18-ти Септември в магазините на  @lidlbulgaria  ✨ #LETSWOW   #esmarabyheidiklum
    • NEW         hellip
      2 weeks ago by renetakanevska NEW ❤️ Днес в блога ми ти показвам стайлинг с малка черна рокля от колекцията на  @lidlbulgaria  &  @heidiklum  ❤️ Линк в стори ⬆️  #LETSWOW   #esmarabyheidiklum