Fashion Collaboration

August 19, 2013

My friend Desislava Marinska and I decided to do a collaboration during the summer! She recently started creating amazing handmade jewels and she opened her page DESIO jewels! I am absolutely obsessed with her stuff! She has so many ideas and I really love what she is doing! We were talking one day and we said why not creating something together!  Eventually, I think it turned out to be pretty amazing! We were inspired by the summer, the sun and the beauty of the colours! Enjoy the first look of our collaboration and stay tuned for the next one!

Hair & makeup: Desislava Marinska

• andysparkles August 19, 2013 at 10:37 pm

Gorgeous! Looks fantastic.

xx

• Ewelinachiclifestyle Ewelina August 20, 2013 at 10:58 am

I never seen ear rings like that. They are the best accessory. Lovely pictures btw 🙂

Kisses
    Ewelina
    chiclifestyleofewelina.blogspot.com

• Bianca August 20, 2013 at 4:55 pm

you're drop dead gorgeous dear! xoxo

stylemeetsbeauty.blogspot.ro

• hami jam August 21, 2013 at 9:14 am

Love your outfit it's great 🙂

• TiLi KáBa August 22, 2013 at 7:34 am

check out my new post ♥
    xoxo

• ELISA August 22, 2013 at 3:50 pm

amazing earrings!

I just published a new post… I'd like to know what you think about it!
    Nameless Fashion Blog
    Nameless Fashion Blog Facebook page

• Magdalena Marzec August 22, 2013 at 9:53 pm

Wow, You are beautiful 🙂

madlenplace.blogspot.com

• Trendy Bow August 23, 2013 at 1:24 pm

AMAZING earings! You have a new follower 🙂
    xoxo

Trendy Bow

• Giulia Malano August 27, 2013 at 12:52 pm

Amazing photos and jewels!!

• Cristina Aldrigo August 28, 2013 at 9:54 am

Love, love your look!
    Thank you very much!
    Cristina

• Marta Purriños Hernández September 3, 2013 at 4:26 pm

You know to be soo elegant, super chic! The right word is amazing

Amazing girl!

Would you like follow each other? I'll be soo glad 🙂 let me know

ADDICT BE ICONIC BLOG

• Official WhatIWear.com September 10, 2013 at 8:20 am

Hello Reneta,

I'm Valencia, the community manager of WhatIWear. I checked out your blog, and I think your style is awesome! It should be seen by more people! That's why I'd like to invite you to WhaIWear.com. With 900.000 page views a month, WhatIWear.com is the leading street style website in Asia. Plus, we're still growing, so it's perfect for rising fashionistas to have their chance to SHINE at the spotlight.

Maybe you can post these pics as your first looks on WhatIWear? I bet our members will be rooting for you as well!

We cannot wait to see your awesome style.
    Click http://www.whatiwear.com to get started.

See you soon,
    Valencia
    Community manager

• Alessandra Heidelberg September 11, 2013 at 8:56 pm

beautiful earrings!!
    Alessandra

• Benedetta Catalano September 13, 2013 at 9:58 pm

Amazing jewels…follow u too!!
    Be Happy With Fashion Blog

• Sunday snuggles  browse through some decor ideas I reallyhellip
    • I will never get enough of these shades fashionessentials
    • Happy celebration of the end of 2017 to everyone tonight!hellip
    • With 2018 just around the corner get ready for ahellip
    • Merry Christmas! On this special day I am sharing ahellip

• Positive morning  happy me! Starting amp ending my dayshellip
      1 day ago by renetakanevska Positive morning - happy me! Starting & ending my days with little reflection notes in my daily fulfilment notebook.
    • I wish you a great evening to the start ofhellip
      3 days ago by renetakanevska I wish you a great evening to the start of the weekend. ❤️
    •    Getting ready for the day but firsthellip
      1 week ago by renetakanevska Добро утро ❤️ Getting ready for the day, but first it’s & ☕️ time!
    • Thinking about summer sunsets
      1 week ago by renetakanevska Thinking about summer sunsets ❤️
    • Hello Friday  hope you all had a great weekhellip
      1 week ago by renetakanevska Hello Friday ☀️ hope you all had a great week so far and even more wonderful weekend ahead | wearing this beautiful blush shirt by  @cass_made  It is a trans-seasonal essential that will give you the shine you need.
    • Perfection in a cup
      2 weeks ago by renetakanevska Perfection in a cup. ❤️
    • Sunday snuggles amp browse through some decor ideas I reallyhellip
      2 weeks ago by renetakanevska Sunday snuggles & browse through some decor ideas ❤️I really love this clean and minimal English kitchen ✨
    • I will never get enough of these shades fashionessentials
      2 weeks ago by renetakanevska I will never get enough of these shades.  #fashionessentials
    • Happy celebration of the end of 2017 to everyone tonight!hellip
      3 weeks ago by renetakanevska Happy celebration of the end of 2017 to everyone tonight! ⭐️ It has been a great year in which I have regularly challenged myself to become better as a person and professionally. I have met so many wonderful people and spent a fantastic time in different countries for work and travel. I am grateful for what I have and thankful to everyone who supported me! Most importantly, in the beginning of 2017, I finally picked up the courage to start a new endeavor which I have long wanted to! ⭐️ Wish you a magical start of the New Year. Never…
    • With 2018 just around the corner get ready for ahellip
      3 weeks ago by renetakanevska With 2018 just around the corner, get ready for a wonderful year ahead by adding this powerful reminder to your collection. ❤️  @remindart
    • Merry Christmas! On this special day I am sharing ahellip
      4 weeks ago by renetakanevska Merry Christmas! On this special day, I am sharing a warm note to all of you around here on my blog. ⬆️ Link in bio.