Fashion Collaboration

August 19, 2013

My friend Desislava Marinska and I decided to do a collaboration during the summer! She recently started creating amazing handmade jewels and she opened her page DESIO jewels! I am absolutely obsessed with her stuff! She has so many ideas and I really love what she is doing! We were talking one day and we said why not creating something together!  Eventually, I think it turned out to be pretty amazing! We were inspired by the summer, the sun and the beauty of the colours! Enjoy the first look of our collaboration and stay tuned for the next one!

Hair & makeup: Desislava Marinska

• andysparkles August 19, 2013 at 10:37 pm

Gorgeous! Looks fantastic.

xx

• Ewelinachiclifestyle Ewelina August 20, 2013 at 10:58 am

I never seen ear rings like that. They are the best accessory. Lovely pictures btw 🙂

Kisses
    Ewelina
    chiclifestyleofewelina.blogspot.com

• Bianca August 20, 2013 at 4:55 pm

you're drop dead gorgeous dear! xoxo

stylemeetsbeauty.blogspot.ro

• hami jam August 21, 2013 at 9:14 am

Love your outfit it's great 🙂

• TiLi KáBa August 22, 2013 at 7:34 am

check out my new post ♥
    xoxo

• ELISA August 22, 2013 at 3:50 pm

amazing earrings!

I just published a new post… I'd like to know what you think about it!
    Nameless Fashion Blog
    Nameless Fashion Blog Facebook page

• Magdalena Marzec August 22, 2013 at 9:53 pm

Wow, You are beautiful 🙂

madlenplace.blogspot.com

• Trendy Bow August 23, 2013 at 1:24 pm

AMAZING earings! You have a new follower 🙂
    xoxo

Trendy Bow

• Giulia Malano August 27, 2013 at 12:52 pm

Amazing photos and jewels!!

• Cristina Aldrigo August 28, 2013 at 9:54 am

Love, love your look!
    Thank you very much!
    Cristina

• Marta Purriños Hernández September 3, 2013 at 4:26 pm

You know to be soo elegant, super chic! The right word is amazing

Amazing girl!

Would you like follow each other? I'll be soo glad 🙂 let me know

ADDICT BE ICONIC BLOG

• Official WhatIWear.com September 10, 2013 at 8:20 am

Hello Reneta,

I'm Valencia, the community manager of WhatIWear. I checked out your blog, and I think your style is awesome! It should be seen by more people! That's why I'd like to invite you to WhaIWear.com. With 900.000 page views a month, WhatIWear.com is the leading street style website in Asia. Plus, we're still growing, so it's perfect for rising fashionistas to have their chance to SHINE at the spotlight.

Maybe you can post these pics as your first looks on WhatIWear? I bet our members will be rooting for you as well!

We cannot wait to see your awesome style.
    Click http://www.whatiwear.com to get started.

See you soon,
    Valencia
    Community manager

• Alessandra Heidelberg September 11, 2013 at 8:56 pm

beautiful earrings!!
    Alessandra

• Benedetta Catalano September 13, 2013 at 9:58 pm

Amazing jewels…follow u too!!
    Be Happy With Fashion Blog
    Be Happy With Fashion Facebook Page

• Drama October 25, 2013 at 3:16 am

You're amazing!!!

• Carmen Pastor October 26, 2013 at 3:10 pm

Fantastic!
    miescueladetacones.blogspot.com.es
    Kisses,carmen.

• Wearing beautiful pieces from the new PANDORA Rose Collection theofficialpandorahellip
    • Thank you verginiagmua for making me feel beautiful for thehellip
    • Leave a little sparkle wherever you go
    • The ideal comfy red outfit reebok
    • Morning essentials  Repost reebokbg  renetakanevska   hellip
    • 1 or 2    Reebok   hellip
    • Back home and relaxing after an exciting weekend  hellip
    • NEW         hellip
    •       lidlbulgaria   hellip
    • Desk situation this Monday morning     hellip
    • Sunday thoughts worth sharing
    • Morning  My beautiful case by houseofelua adds a littlehellip

19 hours ago by renetakanevska Wearing beautiful pieces from the new PANDORA Rose Collection  @theofficialpandora  has the power to make you feel special.  #DOSEETHEWONDERFUL
    • Thank you verginiagmua for making me feel so beautiful forhellip
      5 days ago by renetakanevska Thank you  @verginiagmua  for making me feel so beautiful for the very special day last Saturday ❤️
    • Leave a little sparkle wherever you go
      6 days ago by renetakanevska Leave a little sparkle wherever you go ❤️
    • The ideal comfy red outfit reebok
      7 days ago by renetakanevska The ideal comfy red outfit  @reebok
    • Morning essentials  Repost reebokbg  renetakanevska   hellip
      1 week ago by renetakanevska Morning essentials ☀️  #Repost   @reebokbg  •  @renetakanevska  комбинира смело нашите Club C с дързост и стил. Посетете профила ѝ, за да видите предложенията на Ренета за дневна и вечерна визия с участието на Club C Melted Metals
    • 1 or 2    Reebok   hellip
      1 week ago by renetakanevska 1️⃣ or 2️⃣ Как да комбинираш Reebok в ежедневна и елегантна визия, съчетаваща комфорт и стил? Прочети повече - линк в стори. .  @reebokbg  Налични в Reebok Сердика център София и Гранд Мол Варна и онлайн.
    • Back home and relaxing after an exciting weekend  hellip
      1 week ago by renetakanevska Back home and relaxing after an exciting weekend. ❤️ - За тези, които ме попитаха, роклята ще бъде налична на 18-ти Септември в магазините на  @lidlbulgaria  ✨ #LETSWOW   #esmarabyheidiklum
    • NEW         hellip
      2 weeks ago by renetakanevska NEW ❤️ Днес в блога ми ти показвам стайлинг с малка черна рокля от колекцията на  @lidlbulgaria  &  @heidiklum  ❤️ Линк в стори ⬆️  #LETSWOW   #esmarabyheidiklum
    •       lidlbulgaria   hellip
      2 weeks ago by renetakanevska Радвам се да ти споделя, че  @lidlbulgaria  подготвят нещо много модерно съвместно с невероятната  @heidiklum . ❤️ Ще може да прочетеш повече на блога ми утре сутрин. ✨  #LETSWOW   #EsmarabyHeidiKlum   #lidlfashionweek   #lidlfashion
    • Desk situation this Monday morning     hellip
      2 weeks ago by renetakanevska Desk situation this Monday morning ☕️ Слънчево утро ☀️ Ако искате да разберете моите beauty тайни, може да ги откриете в новия брой на  @okmagazinebg
    • Sunday thoughts worth sharing
      2 weeks ago by renetakanevska Sunday thoughts worth sharing. ✨
    • Morning  My beautiful case by houseofelua adds a littlehellip
      3 weeks ago by renetakanevska Morning ❤️ My beautiful case by  @houseofelua  adds a little something extra to my outfits. ✨