Fashion Collaboration

August 19, 2013

My friend Desislava Marinska and I decided to do a collaboration during the summer! She recently started creating amazing handmade jewels and she opened her page DESIO jewels! I am absolutely obsessed with her stuff! She has so many ideas and I really love what she is doing! We were talking one day and we said why not creating something together!  Eventually, I think it turned out to be pretty amazing! We were inspired by the summer, the sun and the beauty of the colours! Enjoy the first look of our collaboration and stay tuned for the next one!

Hair & makeup: Desislava Marinska

• andysparkles August 19, 2013 at 10:37 pm

Gorgeous! Looks fantastic.

xx

• Ewelinachiclifestyle Ewelina August 20, 2013 at 10:58 am

I never seen ear rings like that. They are the best accessory. Lovely pictures btw 🙂

Kisses
    Ewelina
    chiclifestyleofewelina.blogspot.com

• Bianca August 20, 2013 at 4:55 pm

you're drop dead gorgeous dear! xoxo

stylemeetsbeauty.blogspot.ro

• hami jam August 21, 2013 at 9:14 am

Love your outfit it's great 🙂

• TiLi KáBa August 22, 2013 at 7:34 am

check out my new post ♥
    xoxo

• ELISA August 22, 2013 at 3:50 pm

amazing earrings!

I just published a new post… I'd like to know what you think about it!
    Nameless Fashion Blog
    Nameless Fashion Blog Facebook page

• Magdalena Marzec August 22, 2013 at 9:53 pm

Wow, You are beautiful 🙂

madlenplace.blogspot.com

• Trendy Bow August 23, 2013 at 1:24 pm

AMAZING earings! You have a new follower 🙂
    xoxo

Trendy Bow

• Giulia Malano August 27, 2013 at 12:52 pm

Amazing photos and jewels!!

• Cristina Aldrigo August 28, 2013 at 9:54 am

Love, love your look!
    Thank you very much!
    Cristina

• Marta Purriños Hernández September 3, 2013 at 4:26 pm

You know to be soo elegant, super chic! The right word is amazing

Amazing girl!

Would you like follow each other? I'll be soo glad 🙂 let me know

ADDICT BE ICONIC BLOG

• Official WhatIWear.com September 10, 2013 at 8:20 am

Hello Reneta,

I'm Valencia, the community manager of WhatIWear. I checked out your blog, and I think your style is awesome! It should be seen by more people! That's why I'd like to invite you to WhaIWear.com. With 900.000 page views a month, WhatIWear.com is the leading street style website in Asia. Plus, we're still growing, so it's perfect for rising fashionistas to have their chance to SHINE at the spotlight.

Maybe you can post these pics as your first looks on WhatIWear? I bet our members will be rooting for you as well!

We cannot wait to see your awesome style.
    Click http://www.whatiwear.com to get started.

See you soon,
    Valencia
    Community manager

• Alessandra Heidelberg September 11, 2013 at 8:56 pm

beautiful earrings!!
    Alessandra

• Benedetta Catalano September 13, 2013 at 9:58 pm

Amazing jewels…follow u too!!
    Be Happy With Fashion Blog
    Be Happy With Fashion Facebook Page

• Drama October 25, 2013 at 3:16 am

You're amazing!!!

• Carmen Pastor October 26, 2013 at 3:10 pm

Fantastic!
    miescueladetacones.blogspot.com.es
    Kisses,carmen.

6 months ago by renetakanevska Afternoons. ☕️ Today’s  #homeoffice
      7 months ago by renetakanevska Stripes & Reeboks See more - link in bio. P.s. Победителят от играта с PANDORA е в стори. ↖️
      7 months ago by renetakanevska Weekend Essentials This dress is my current favourite piece from Zara & I am planning to style an outfit with it soon. The sun is out and we are heading for a weekend lunch out. Have a lovely day! ❤️
      7 months ago by renetakanevska  @Reebok  in Copper Удобна & модерна маратонка. Виж как я комбинирах аз ☺️ - кликни линка в сторито. ↗️ Налични в Reebok Сердика център София и Гранд Мол Варна и онлайн.  @reebokbg
      7 months ago by renetakanevska ❤️ ИГРА ❤️Тази сребърна гривна ‘Влюбване’ и талисманът ‘Отвори сърцето си’ от Rose Gold колекцията на PANDORA очакват една прекрасна дама! ✨ ⭐ За да участваш:
      7 months ago by renetakanevska M O R N I N G I love the smell of coffee, roses & new beginnings. ☕️ #beautifulstarttotheday
      7 months ago by renetakanevska Good morning Start your day with a look ahead and make plans with purpose.  #officedecor  ▶️ LOVE10 for 10% off  @remindart
      7 months ago by renetakanevska A good concealer always works its magic! See how & why I use my new one from  @esteelauder  - link in bio. ↗️  #ad
      7 months ago by renetakanevska A little beauty note from me on my blog. ↗️  #DoubleWearorNothing   @esteelauder  За всички, които обичат продукта или искат да го изпробват - Double Wear Stay-in-Place на ексклузивната цена от 46лв. вместо 86лв. Само от 15.02.2018г. до 28.02.2018г.