Don’t forget to smile

August 14, 2013

I am back to my home town Plovdiv and I am working on some new projects! This summer I have so many ideas and I can’t wait to think for stylish outfits for you guys, to take new photoshoots and work for my blog! I really like when I am preparing my posts for my blog and my facebook page and I have so many plans for the near future! I am planning a collaboration that you will see soon!  Today’s outfit is a combination of floral motifs with coral and khaki shades! I really like the khaki shades even though they are a little bit dark! If you put them in a combination with some fresh bright colours they will look absolutely perfect! Comfortable and stylish outfit for everyday!
I really like it, what do you think?

• blackberryfashion August 14, 2013 at 6:47 pm

amazing pants 🙂

• Bianca August 15, 2013 at 5:43 am

you look fabulous honey! xoxo

• Antolka95 August 15, 2013 at 10:56 am

I love your blog!
    I am following you, please follow me back 🙂

• Beauty Follower August 15, 2013 at 11:04 am

Nice hair band!

• Mica T August 15, 2013 at 11:50 am

Lovely casual look, I like the bright bag 🙂

Away From Blue

• Ewelinachiclifestyle Ewelina August 15, 2013 at 1:32 pm

that's a great title. I have to remind myself that;-)

• Дарья Пленкина August 15, 2013 at 2:30 pm

mmm lovely blog!
    mb you follow me?
    and i follow you back!

• Fatima F August 15, 2013 at 6:03 pm

I love the scarf(?) around your head, I've been wanting to try that!
    I also the color scheme you had going on.
    I'm a new follower, hope you can check out my blog as well~

• Avellia Anwar August 16, 2013 at 7:50 am

great pants <3

stay fab,
    Miss Aa

• petra lorietta August 16, 2013 at 2:55 pm

you look amazing!♥ love the earrings!:) I'm following you on google+(petra lorietta) and I liked your facebook page with my personal account (petra lorencová)♥ you can follow me back if you'd like;) kisses!

My Facebook page

• Rebecca Harasym August 16, 2013 at 6:10 pm

I really love your summer look! Your pants are really pretty and I adore your hair accessory!

• RetroStreetStation August 16, 2013 at 7:46 pm

Gorgeous look! You are so stylish <3

Would you like to follow each other on GFC, bloglovin? It would be great just let me know 🙂

Maria from

• Francesca Romana Capizzi August 16, 2013 at 8:11 pm

You look gorgeous! I am following back!

• Coco August 16, 2013 at 8:24 pm

You are beautiful indeed!! Thank you for following, I was already following you dear!
    Coco et La vie en rose
    Coco et La vie en rose on Bloglovin
    Coco et La vie en rose on Facebook

• Vale ♥ August 16, 2013 at 8:59 pm

Loving your pants and bag and your hair is gorgeous =)

Fashion and Cookies
    Fashion and Cookies on Facebook
    You're invited to enter my Romwe 2 dresses Giveaway, Open worldwide until August, 23rd !

• Nicky mywishstyle August 16, 2013 at 9:09 pm

Lovely look Reneta!

• Sadie August 17, 2013 at 8:10 pm

Love your bag and floral trousers, they're so pretty 🙂 xx

• Laura August 18, 2013 at 1:58 am

love those pants, really like the way the brighten the whole outfit.

• Styl-In-My-Live August 18, 2013 at 12:12 pm

Beautifull 🙂

• It's Friday Somewhere August 18, 2013 at 3:44 pm

Love your outfit!

Wanna follow each other?

• Citrus - Refreshing Fashion August 19, 2013 at 12:34 pm

love this headband and the whole look! beautifully put together 🙂

XO Meghan

• Shandrese/ Natalia August 19, 2013 at 2:32 pm

love your headband and purse!

No images found!
    Try some other hashtag or username

4 days ago by renetakanevska Afternoons. ☕️ Today’s  #homeoffice
      5 days ago by renetakanevska Stripes & Reeboks See more - link in bio. P.s. Победителят от играта с PANDORA е в стори. ↖️
      6 days ago by renetakanevska Weekend Essentials This dress is my current favourite piece from Zara & I am planning to style an outfit with it soon. The sun is out and we are heading for a weekend lunch out. Have a lovely day! ❤️
      1 week ago by renetakanevska  @Reebok  in Copper Удобна & модерна маратонка. Виж как я комбинирах аз ☺️ - кликни линка в сторито. ↗️ Налични в Reebok Сердика център София и Гранд Мол Варна и онлайн.  @reebokbg
      2 weeks ago by renetakanevska ❤️ ИГРА ❤️Тази сребърна гривна ‘Влюбване’ и талисманът ‘Отвори сърцето си’ от Rose Gold колекцията на PANDORA очакват една прекрасна дама! ✨ ⭐ За да участваш:
      3 weeks ago by renetakanevska M O R N I N G I love the smell of coffee, roses & new beginnings. ☕️ #beautifulstarttotheday
      3 weeks ago by renetakanevska Good morning Start your day with a look ahead and make plans with purpose.  #officedecor  ▶️ LOVE10 for 10% off  @remindart
      3 weeks ago by renetakanevska A good concealer always works its magic! See how & why I use my new one from  @esteelauder  - link in bio. ↗️  #ad
      3 weeks ago by renetakanevska A little beauty note from me on my blog. ↗️  #DoubleWearorNothing   @esteelauder  За всички, които обичат продукта или искат да го изпробват - Double Wear Stay-in-Place на ексклузивната цена от 46лв. вместо 86лв. Само от 15.02.2018г. до 28.02.2018г.
    • Today is a gift
      4 weeks ago by renetakanevska Today is a gift.
    • I am here with a desire to create
      4 weeks ago by renetakanevska I am here with a desire to create