Chic outfit for less money!

May 2, 2013

You don’t have to spend a lot of money to look stylish! Everything on this outfit for only 22.50 £!

Denim shorts with studs – 12.00£
Super colourful printed top with a skull – 6.00£
Bracelets and headband both with studs – 4.50£ together

Combine your clothes with your own style and they will make you feel chic and unique!

• lanciacoriandoli May 3, 2013 at 8:17 am

Love ur tee!

Love&Studs
    Love&Studs on FACEBOOK

• Fashion by Anita May 3, 2013 at 7:21 pm

Awesome! ;*

• Buttons Apart May 5, 2013 at 2:27 pm

Love the floral tee!

Sita xx

• Carly's closet May 5, 2013 at 3:57 pm

Love this outfit! That's such a bargain!

Carly's Closet

• Instant Milk May 6, 2013 at 5:55 pm

Loved your blog and will come back for sure!

Oh, I just started following you by the way! Hope you come by my blog! Would love to know what you think about it, and maybe follow me back if you like it?

These are my links hun <3:
    Instant Milk link
    Facebook page link
    Bloglovin link

xx

• Gita May 6, 2013 at 6:16 pm

Lovely outfit for not much money – I like :)! Sometimes we forget how to style cheap thing so they become really chic.
    Thanks for stopping by my blog & have a nice evening :).

xx

• Michelle Ryu May 6, 2013 at 10:22 pm

Love how you added braids and wore a headband! I haven't worn braids in so long, but you have definitely inspired me to do it.

xx

• Sunday snuggles  browse through some decor ideas I reallyhellip
    • I will never get enough of these shades fashionessentials
    • Happy celebration of the end of 2017 to everyone tonight!hellip

• Hello new day
      24 hours ago by renetakanevska Hello new day
    • There is a new blog post with little notes forhellip
      2 days ago by renetakanevska There is a new blog post with little notes for Tweed & Velvet in my blog ↗️ Find the link in bio & let me know if you like the styling ❄️❤️
    • Positive morning  happy me! Starting amp ending my dayshellip
      3 days ago by renetakanevska Positive morning - happy me! Starting & ending my days with little reflection notes in my daily fulfilment notebook.
    • I wish you a great evening to the start ofhellip
      5 days ago by renetakanevska I wish you a great evening to the start of the weekend. ❤️
    •    Getting ready for the day but firsthellip
      1 week ago by renetakanevska Добро утро ❤️ Getting ready for the day, but first it’s & ☕️ time!
    • Thinking about summer sunsets
      2 weeks ago by renetakanevska Thinking about summer sunsets ❤️
    • Hello Friday  hope you all had a great weekhellip
      2 weeks ago by renetakanevska Hello Friday ☀️ hope you all had a great week so far and even more wonderful weekend ahead | wearing this beautiful blush shirt by  @cass_made  It is a trans-seasonal essential that will give you the shine you need.
    • Perfection in a cup
      2 weeks ago by renetakanevska Perfection in a cup. ❤️
    • Sunday snuggles amp browse through some decor ideas I reallyhellip
      2 weeks ago by renetakanevska Sunday snuggles & browse through some decor ideas ❤️I really love this clean and minimal English kitchen ✨
    • I will never get enough of these shades fashionessentials
      3 weeks ago by renetakanevska I will never get enough of these shades.  #fashionessentials
    • Happy celebration of the end of 2017 to everyone tonight!hellip
      3 weeks ago by renetakanevska Happy celebration of the end of 2017 to everyone tonight! ⭐️ It has been a great year in which I have regularly challenged myself to become better as a person and professionally. I have met so many wonderful people and spent a fantastic time in different countries for work and travel. I am grateful for what I have and thankful to everyone who supported me! Most importantly, in the beginning of 2017, I finally picked up the courage to start a new endeavor which I have long wanted to! ⭐️ Wish you a magical start of the New Year. Never…