Chic outfit for less money!

May 2, 2013

You don’t have to spend a lot of money to look stylish! Everything on this outfit for only 22.50 £!

Denim shorts with studs – 12.00£
Super colourful printed top with a skull – 6.00£
Bracelets and headband both with studs – 4.50£ together

Combine your clothes with your own style and they will make you feel chic and unique!

• lanciacoriandoli May 3, 2013 at 8:17 am

Love ur tee!

Love&Studs
    Love&Studs on FACEBOOK

• Fashion by Anita May 3, 2013 at 7:21 pm

Awesome! ;*

• Buttons Apart May 5, 2013 at 2:27 pm

Love the floral tee!

Sita xx

• Carly's closet May 5, 2013 at 3:57 pm

Love this outfit! That's such a bargain!

Carly's Closet

• Instant Milk May 6, 2013 at 5:55 pm

Loved your blog and will come back for sure!

Oh, I just started following you by the way! Hope you come by my blog! Would love to know what you think about it, and maybe follow me back if you like it?

These are my links hun <3:
    Instant Milk link
    Facebook page link
    Bloglovin link

xx

• Gita May 6, 2013 at 6:16 pm

Lovely outfit for not much money – I like :)! Sometimes we forget how to style cheap thing so they become really chic.
    Thanks for stopping by my blog & have a nice evening :).

xx

• Michelle Ryu May 6, 2013 at 10:22 pm

Love how you added braids and wore a headband! I haven't worn braids in so long, but you have definitely inspired me to do it.

xx

• loving-evelyn May 7, 2013 at 12:58 pm

such a lovely outfit

6 months ago by renetakanevska Afternoons. ☕️ Today’s  #homeoffice
      7 months ago by renetakanevska Stripes & Reeboks See more - link in bio. P.s. Победителят от играта с PANDORA е в стори. ↖️
      7 months ago by renetakanevska Weekend Essentials This dress is my current favourite piece from Zara & I am planning to style an outfit with it soon. The sun is out and we are heading for a weekend lunch out. Have a lovely day! ❤️
      7 months ago by renetakanevska  @Reebok  in Copper Удобна & модерна маратонка. Виж как я комбинирах аз ☺️ - кликни линка в сторито. ↗️ Налични в Reebok Сердика център София и Гранд Мол Варна и онлайн.  @reebokbg
      7 months ago by renetakanevska ❤️ ИГРА ❤️Тази сребърна гривна ‘Влюбване’ и талисманът ‘Отвори сърцето си’ от Rose Gold колекцията на PANDORA очакват една прекрасна дама! ✨ ⭐ За да участваш:
      7 months ago by renetakanevska M O R N I N G I love the smell of coffee, roses & new beginnings. ☕️ #beautifulstarttotheday
      7 months ago by renetakanevska Good morning Start your day with a look ahead and make plans with purpose.  #officedecor  ▶️ LOVE10 for 10% off  @remindart
      7 months ago by renetakanevska A good concealer always works its magic! See how & why I use my new one from  @esteelauder  - link in bio. ↗️  #ad
      7 months ago by renetakanevska A little beauty note from me on my blog. ↗️  #DoubleWearorNothing   @esteelauder  За всички, които обичат продукта или искат да го изпробват - Double Wear Stay-in-Place на ексклузивната цена от 46лв. вместо 86лв. Само от 15.02.2018г. до 28.02.2018г.